Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PM7 – Decentralized multi-level affiliate marketing platform - page 18. (Read 6652 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Every time I login my referral link is new.
You can use all your links. It is our standard procedure.
How can I withdraw my installation bonuses?
These funds are in hold. To use them for buying PM7 or withdrawing, you need to unhold them by motivating friends to buy PM7 (details at Bonus Program)  https://pm7.com/bonus
If nobody from your friends buy PM7 you won't be able to unhold Installation Bonuses and use them. But you can invite more friends and then they make a purchase you will earn Commission Bonuses and unhold Installation Bonuses
What exchanges will PM7 be listed on? Thanks
PM7 will be listed on such exchanges - Exmo
Hitbtc
Tidex
Liqui
What currency do you accept to buy PM7?
We accept ETC, LTC, DASH, BTC, BCH and wire transfers
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
Hi!Where is your main office?
What are your main benefits for us?
The PM7 platform offers the benefits of multi-level marketing (MLM) for distribution of
information about ICO campaigns. The main idea is a multilevel burst-type distribution of
information about projects between users by using our technical and software tools and
technologies. In addition, we offer you to become a full partner of our system, not only by buying
PM7 (premium accounts of 7 levels with different quantity of events per month) during
ICO and earning profit for unlimited growth of our system in addition to your revenue as
PM7 platform participant of any type. We also offer capabilities of our platform
(distribution) to any other projects.
Activity: 252
What types of bonuses do you have?
Activity: 198
Every time I login my referral link is new.
How can I withdraw my installation bonuses?
Activity: 190
What exchanges will PM7 be listed on? Thanks
What currency do you accept to buy PM7?
Activity: 182
What are your main benefits for us?
Is your project helping other projects to become more popular now or will it be in some near future?
Yes!
At the moment of ICO preparation we have already received requests from more than
50 ICO campaigns for participation in our platform.
The undeniable advantage of the platform is that the required set of technical solutions
for its operation has been developed and is ready for integration. We will test it at the
launch of our ICO, which will allow potential investors to verify its effectiveness even
before deciding to participate in PM7 platform.
Activity: 188
Is your project helping other projects to become more popular now or will it be in some near future?
what will happen with unreleased tokens?
They will be burned or used for platform development.
what will happen with unreleased tokens?
When will i get the tokens?

Clarify please. Did you make a deposit? If yes - after the end of ICO you will be able to sell them on exchanges.
What are the ways of spreading news of your customers once you avoid advertising?
You may tell them in social media, just use your referral link. Tell about us as much as possible - and you will get a lot of bonuses for each invited person!
Hi! How to become your platform Services distributor? Thnks.
Platform service distributors:
You can become our platform Services distributor. Tell your friend how we can
accelerate their business.
We will pay you Distribution Bonuses – additional partner commissions for each area of
our platform activity.
All users of the projects you bring to us will become your friends of 2nd level.
Recommend us in person or by using any opportunities (see our Partnership offer).
Activity: 201
When will i get the tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: