Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PM7 – Decentralized multi-level affiliate marketing platform - page 22. (Read 6652 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 10
what is the main purpose of your platform?
Activity: 182
Where will the funds you have and will collected go?
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Hello!
What can I get here? Any list of services or whatsoever?

Hello, here are some benefits of PM7:

PM7 owners:
They receive a commission from the revenue generated automatically by their volume
of PM7 events in the Premium account of the platform when distributing information
about ICO campaigns and other system projects which lead to purchases or investments in
these projects.
They will receive income from the mathematically guaranteed growth of PM7 token
price.
They will receive income from personal distribution of PM7+ app.
They will receive income from distribution of the PM7 Platform services for other
projects (see the Partnership offer).
Users (Agents):
They will receive bonuses for distribution of PM7+ app and distribution of information
about different services (telecommunication, sale of tokens, gaming, betting, etc.), ICO
campaigns and other types of projects.
They will receive income from distribution of the PM7 Platform services for other
Project Owners:
They will receive an unlimited increase of users and investors participation in their
projects, thereby increasing the amount of involved ICO funds.
They will receive income from personal distribution of PM7+ app.
They will receive an income after their own ICO, which their users in other projects
continue to generate.
All users will remain forever in the network of our Partner.
Activity: 172
Hello!
What can I get here? Any list of services or whatsoever?
The concept is great, I am currently checking your whitepaper. I can see this has a bright feature ahead

Thanks!
Activity: 107
The concept is great, I am currently checking your whitepaper. I can see this has a bright feature ahead
Your project is very interesting. I`m really looking forward to it. What challanges do you consider solved?
The main idea of the platform is to reduce the distance between the creators of
advanced projects and their customers, eliminating mediation of advertising, marketing
and PR agencies and allow all participants in this process to create progressive and worldchanging
technologies.
Activity: 84
Your project is very interesting. I`m really looking forward to it. What challanges do you consider solved?
exactly the same problem,sent ERC20 token 6 hours ago,transactions in the network received more than 1,500 evidence to block ,but the bill has not yet received. support says the standard phrase" your report will be considered in the next 10 days" I am very disappointed with this service,I recommend not to use Angry

Hello. Sorry about this delay. I advice you to write to our email - [email protected]
We will check your payment and help you.
Thank you for your patience.
Activity: 56
exactly the same problem,sent ERC20 token 6 hours ago,transactions in the network received more than 1,500 evidence to block ,but the bill has not yet received. support says the standard phrase" your report will be considered in the next 10 days" I am very disappointed with this service,I recommend not to use Angry
Took me about 20 mins after the transfer of my coins to show up - so a little delay - but overall quick and well done. Waiting for judgement for when I can actually add this to my phone and buy some coffee with it - Says virtual card is instant, but still a lil delayed. Overall, once the kinks are worked out I love the idea
Thank you!
You can read the information in our Road Map. It will help you to understand when you will be able to buy some coffee with it Wink
Do you have a link for bonus program? Want to learn more! Thanks!
You can read more about our Bonus program here - https://pm7.com/bonus
From technical point of view why do you nedd blockchain tech in your project aside from ICO itself? Where is it used in your project and what advantages is it bringing?
We use our ready-to-use technologies as part of a well-developed professional
experience in the field of MLM and transfer it to a new level by decentralization and
transparency based on the blockchain technology.
First of all, we are launching our technology in the rapidly growing market of ICO
campaigns.
Activity: 56
Took me about 20 mins after the transfer of my coins to show up - so a little delay - but overall quick and well done. Waiting for judgement for when I can actually add this to my phone and buy some coffee with it - Says virtual card is instant, but still a lil delayed. Overall, once the kinks are worked out I love the idea
Do you have any legit documents?
You can find this information in White paper on our website.
Why is participation not possible for USA citizens?
Due to the legal law right now it is impossible for USA citizens to participate in our ICO. In 2019 we are planning to start sales in USA.
What will you do with the rest of tokens?
Unsold tokens will be burned.
Activity: 96
Do you have a link for bonus program? Want to learn more! Thanks!
From technical point of view why do you nedd blockchain tech in your project aside from ICO itself? Where is it used in your project and what advantages is it bringing?
Do you have any legit documents?
Pages:
Jump to: