Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PM7 – Decentralized multi-level affiliate marketing platform - page 21. (Read 6652 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 10
You are using blockchain technology in your platform. Can you speak on advantages and disadvantages of it comparing to the methods that were used before in such projects?
Activity: 140
Your platform will lead to explosive growth of user quantity and business of these projects, you say. Do you have an idea when you platform will have, say, 1000, 10000 or 1 mln participants?
Merit: 0
You have payment gateway, though which participants of the system can accept payments. Do you cooperate with some payment system or do your own solution?
We cooperate with payment systems and we use our ready-to-use technologies as part of a well-developed professional
experience in the field of MLM and transfer it to a new level by decentralization and
transparency based on the blockchain technology.
First of all, we are launching our technology in the rapidly growing market of ICO
campaigns.
How much funds did you collect since the bebinning? Where can I find the information?
You can find this information on the main page of our website. It is 2M already collected.
What can i gain by buying your tokens?
The PM7 platform offers the benefits of multi-level marketing (MLM) for distribution of
information about ICO campaigns. The main idea is a multilevel burst-type distribution of
information about projects between users by using our technical and software tools and
technologies. In addition, we offer you to become a full partner of our system, not only by buying
PM7 (premium accounts of 7 levels with different quantity of events per month) during
ICO and earning profit for unlimited growth of our system in addition to your revenue as
PM7 platform participant of any type. We also offer capabilities of our platform
(distribution) to any other projects.
WHen is the end of ICO?
The end of ICO will be in March 2018.
Activity: 185
You have payment gateway, though which participants of the system can accept payments. Do you cooperate with some payment system or do your own solution?
Activity: 210
How much funds did you collect since the bebinning? Where can I find the information?
How can I withdraw my IB?
You use your referral link to share information about PM7. For each friend registered by your link, you earn Installation Bonuses. They are in hold firstly. Every time your connected friends make a purchase of PM7 you will earn Commission Bonuses (up to 7%). You can withdraw them immediately. As soon as you collected $200 Commission Bonuses your $20 Installation Bonuses will be unheld.
Then you can use your bonuses for purchasing PM7 and withdrawal.
 If nobody from your friends buy PM7 you won't be able to unhold Installation Bonuses and use them. But you can invite more friends and then they make a purchase you will earn Commission Bonuses and unhold Installation Bonuses
 And please, pay attention. We don't allow to buy PM7 by Installation Bonuses.
This is explained simply. we build a running business and want it to generate revenue and we could share it with the owners of the tokens. Therefore, we can not just sell tokens for the given Installation Bonuses. We strive to develop the system through the purchases made by your friends. The more purchases and invitations on the network, the more we earn. We focus on long-term income, not on one-time bonuses.
Activity: 163
What can i gain by buying your tokens?
If I will buy tokens - will my funds be unheld?
No. You use your referral link to share information about PM7. For each friend registered by your link, you earn Installation Bonuses. They are in hold firstly. Every time your connected friends make a purchase of PM7 you will earn Commission Bonuses (up to 7%). You can withdraw them immediately. As soon as you collected $200 Commission Bonuses your $20 Installation Bonuses will be unheld.
Then you can use your bonuses for purchasing PM7 and withdrawal.
 If nobody from your friends buy PM7 you won't be able to unhold Installation Bonuses and use them. But you can invite more friends and then they make a purchase you will earn Commission Bonuses and unhold Installation Bonuses
 And please, pay attention. We don't allow to buy PM7 by Installation Bonuses.
This is explained simply. we build a running business and want it to generate revenue and we could share it with the owners of the tokens. Therefore, we can not just sell tokens for the given Installation Bonuses. We strive to develop the system through the purchases made by your friends. The more purchases and invitations on the network, the more we earn. We focus on long-term income, not on one-time bonuses
Activity: 252
WHen is the end of ICO?
Activity: 190
What is the easiest way to earn bonuses?
Activity: 252
How can I withdraw my IB?
Activity: 182
If I will buy tokens - will my funds be unheld?
Do you accept credit card payments? What is the minimum purchase that way?
Hello, yes. The minimum purchase is 100$ or 100EUR
Activity: 107
Do you accept credit card payments? What is the minimum purchase that way?
what is the main purpose of your platform?
The main idea of the platform is to reduce the distance between the creators of
advanced projects and their customers, eliminating mediation of advertising, marketing
and PR agencies and allow all participants in this process to create progressive and worldchanging
technologies.
Where will the funds you have and will collected go?
30% funds collected during the Distribution Period will be reserved for guaranteed
redemption of PM7 tokens at 80% of the average selling price of PM7 during ICO
indicated in USD, which starts on March 14, 2018. The reserve will be stored in the form of
a differentiated portfolio of major cryptocurrencies. Information on the structure of the
reserve and its status will be available for public. This protection will last for 12 months,
and after that this reserve becomes available to the company. The tokens purchased by this
way will become the property of the company. The remaining funds will be used to
development of PM7 platform.
25% of collected funds will go to the company's activities and hired employees for
platform development.
20% of collected funds will be allocated as premium for users and a platform for the
distribution of PM7+ app and PM7 sale. Unused funds will be returned for platform
development.
10% – is a payment for PR on pre-ICO, ICO and Release stages.
7% of funds – is a return of investments made by investors at the Seed Stage.
5% will be used for returning of borrowed funds used for platform creation.
3% – are bonuses for platform developers.
Pages:
Jump to: