Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PM7 – Decentralized multi-level affiliate marketing platform - page 77. (Read 6674 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 10
What is a minimum amount of tokens can i purchase?
The minimum purchase is 400PM7.

And what is the price of your tokens?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Do you have any particular limitations on participation in your project concerning citizenship?
Yes, citizens of USA, China and Singapore cannot participate in our project.
Activity: 84
Do you have any particular limitations on participation in your project concerning citizenship?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The minimum purchase is 400PM7.
Activity: 215
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
is there any bounty campaign for this project?
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
How long have you been involved in blockchain?

Please, check our whitepaper for the most updated and comprehensive information about company:
https://pm7.com/assets/doc/WhitePaper-en.pdf

What will happen if you don't collect the hard cap?

At the moment of ICO preparation we have already received requests from more than 50 ICO campaigns for participation in our platform.
The undeniable advantage of the platform is that the required set of technical solutions for its operation has been developed and is ready for integration. We will test it at the launch of our ICO, which will allow potential investors to verify its effectiveness even before deciding to participate in PM7 platform.

what is special in the idea of your project?

The main idea of the platform is to reduce the distance between the creators of advanced projects and their customers, eliminating mediation of advertising, marketing and PR agencies and allow all participants in this process to create progressive and worldchanging
technologies.

what are advantages of your platform over other marketing platforms?

Each participant of the system receives benefits and income from its functioning and development.
PM7 owners:
They receive a commission from the revenue generated automatically by their volume of PM7 events in the Premium account of the platform when distributing information about ICO campaigns and other system projects which lead to purchases or investments in these projects.
They will receive income from the mathematically guaranteed growth of PM7 token price.
They will receive income from personal distribution of ICO+.
They will receive income from distribution of the PM7 Platform services for other projects (see the Partnership offer).
Users (Agents):
They will receive bonuses for distribution of ICO+ and distribution of information about different services (telecommunication, sale of tokens, gaming, betting, etc.), ICO campaigns and other types of projects.
They will receive income from distribution of the PM7 Platform services for other projects (see the Partnership offer).
Project Owners:
They will receive an unlimited increase of users and investors participation in their projects, thereby increasing the amount of involved ICO funds.
They will receive income from personal distribution of ICO+.
They will receive an income after their own ICO, which their users in other projects continue to generate.
All users will remain forever in the network of our Partner.
Platform service distributors:
You can become our platform Services distributor. Tell your friend how we can accelerate their business.
We will pay you Distribution Bonuses – additional partner commissions for each area of our platform activity.
All users of the projects you bring to us will become your friends on 2nd level.
Recommend us in person or by using any opportunities (see our Partnership offer).

do you have a medium blog?

Yes, please follow https://medium.com/@pm7com

Activity: 71
How long have you been involved in blockchain?
Activity: 58
What will happen if you don't collect the hard cap?
Activity: 55
what is special in the idea of your project?
Activity: 74
what are advantages of your platform over other marketing platforms?
Activity: 135
do you have a medium blog?
Activity: 124
What is the minimum purchase?
The minimum purchase is 400PM7

Where and how should I store my tokens?
Activity: 131
How much does 1 token cost?
1PM7=1PM7event=0.05$

How can I participate in ICO? How can I make payment?
Activity: 77
How can i withdraw my installation bonuses?
Activity: 71
What are the benefits for token buyers?
Activity: 70
Merit: 13
At first I wasn't really clear on the emphasis on referrals and referral bonuses. I take it this is to be the MLM of the blockchain industry. Considering the current success rate of MLMs in fiat and the speedy growth of the blockchain industry, I'd say this is project makes plenty of sense. One to watch.
Activity: 58
What kind of wallet can I use to get tokens?
Activity: 204
Where I can find your whitepaper?
Pages:
Jump to: