Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 100. (Read 251540 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
ProximaX
My God, when does this guessing end? I do not have time to read your options! %) Seriously - we are now watching the market after some correction bitcoin goes up and there is every reason to believe that it will reach the psychological mark of 10k, if there is a foothold then the entire second half of the year 10k may be the level of resistance before the New Year rally. I still do not understand - is there a forecast for the price of the token depending on the market?

Any forecasts for now is just fortune telling. But for me it's obvious that if we see last year rally, OAK token will get its X-es!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
To many people want to get their 1000 OAK prize! I guess more than 10000 users will subscribe, but I will not participate in this competition not with my luck!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I would like the project to get to the review to the well-known channels: ICOdrops, Lan Balina, Suppoman. It will make a lot of hype.
Today Acorn got review on Cryptocurrency Australia channel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jArOjr3sf0g&t=763s
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
BitcoinTalk Competition - WIN 1000 OAK Tokens

In the last 7 days, how many people subscribed to our mailing list?

My guess is 6151
Activity: 266
On what conditions will the projects, promoted on the platform, be able to withdraw the earned funds? How can entrepreneurs start making money?
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
I would like the project to get to the review to the well-known channels: ICOdrops, Lan Balina, Suppoman. It will make a lot of hype.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I'm guessing 5,127 people subscribed to the Acorn Collective mailing list in the last 7 days!
Activity: 32
My guess is 2600 new subscribers
Activity: 31
Reply to the BTT COMPETITION :
In the last 7 days 9500 persons have subscribed to the mailing list of Acorn
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
My God, when does this guessing end? I do not have time to read your options! %) Seriously - we are now watching the market after some correction bitcoin goes up and there is every reason to believe that it will reach the psychological mark of 10k, if there is a foothold then the entire second half of the year 10k may be the level of resistance before the New Year rally. I still do not understand - is there a forecast for the price of the token depending on the market?
Activity: 266
What does the platform give to users who have never used such products before?
Activity: 238
Can you give an example of the financing structure of any project? Articles, detailing, etc..
Activity: 36
2400 subscriber for mailing list
Activity: 36
This is the best competition ever...
But anyways this project looking good with super talented team as well..
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
BitcoinTalk Competition - WIN 1000 OAK Tokens

In the last 7 days, how many people subscribed to our mailing list?

It's a simple method to grow community - giveaway. Why not? And 1k tokens are excellent reward. I think main sale will not be so long as some other projects
That's right, very good idea. Now there are a lot of projects coming out in the community and therefore it is very difficult to compete for your place. Need more stimulation and this team turns out.
Activity: 378
How do Acorn managers assess the situation on the cryptocurrency market for today? Are there any threats to the project?
Activity: 252
How do experts assess the ICO? What are the judgements and estimates?
Well-known trackers gave this project the maximum mark.
Activity: 490
I'm interested in the security issue, for example, one of the team that is not happy with something (sometimes it happens), knowing the structure of filtering and accepting projects from the inside - will be able to create a fake and get an investment Huh
Activity: 2
My guess is 1329. Let's see who's lucky
Pages:
Jump to: