Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 97. (Read 251540 times)

Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
In crowdfunding the scale of the idea, its simple formula and clear form - give a great chance of success. This is the world of marketing where it is necessary to sell the idea or MVP as something big in the future. I believe that it will turn out, still I want to believe that Acorn will grow in this direction further!
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
What u gonna do with unsold tokens? Gonna burn it? Just trying to figure out how u r going to protect money invested during ICO 48
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Are startups on the platform going to have soft caps?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Acorn has a chance to become a foundation for the industry development around the world. Do you work on analytics? It’s gonna help investors and business owner.

You r right. This info is going to get stored in Acorn system. It’s crucial to present it to all the platform participants in order to continue platform development and improvements.
What r the advantages for the business owners?
They will have all the tools for arranging crowdfunding campaigns, analytics and statistics that will help they to make right decisions plus, backers with the history of the previous campaigns.
Cool! What about evaluation of previous startups and tendencies?

They will have an access to previous campaigns and tendencies so they can figure out what to do about their own campaign. It increases the chances to succeed  after crowdfunding.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Acorn has a chance to become a foundation for the industry development around the world. Do you work on analytics? It’s gonna help investors and business owner.

You r right. This info is going to get stored in Acorn system. It’s crucial to present it to all the platform participants in order to continue platform development and improvements.
They will have all the tools for arranging crowdfunding campaigns, analytics and statistics that will help they to make right decisions plus, backers with the history of the previous campaigns.
Cool! What about evaluation of previous startups and tendencies?

Activity: 5
BitcoinTalk Competition - WIN 1000 OAK Tokens

In the last 7 days, how many people subscribed to our mailing list?

Reply your answer on our BitcoinTalk thread and closest guess will win!

Activity: 210
Did Acorn manage to attract any big private investors?
Activity: 196
Is the funding bar on the website updated automatically or manually?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The Power of NEO
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Recently, a lot of bad news about HitBTC, they say that they deliberately destroy the price of a token. Do you have agreements with other exchanges?
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
I'm wrong if I say that this is the first such site based on blockchain? Or are there other similar projects with which one could compare Acorn and its platform? I do not doubt the guys from the project are out of competition and will necessarily get market share if at least half of the goals are achieved. Wink

As far as I know, the Acorn Collective project has no competitors using blockchain.

If I am not mistaken, then such ICO were. But they didn't even go through all the stages. There was a scam. Seriously to the issue of crowdfunding in the blockchain, in my opinion, no one has approached so far. Acorn the first and the only.
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
Yesterday we were named in Digital Notice's Top 5 ICO's in May 2018!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_-i11UYAHs&feature=youtu.be

excellent overview,
Thanks for the link.
To get into the top 10 - it's really cool!
Congratulations to the Acorn team!
Activity: 358
In what way, who and how will control the spending of funds raised during the ICO? All investors are concerned about this issue.
Activity: 212
Will the creators sell unsold ICO tokens? If suddenly they remain.
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I'm wrong if I say that this is the first such site based on blockchain? Or are there other similar projects with which one could compare Acorn and its platform? I do not doubt the guys from the project are out of competition and will necessarily get market share if at least half of the goals are achieved. Wink

As far as I know, the Acorn Collective project has no competitors using blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: