Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 103. (Read 251540 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 2
My prediction is 5620 subscribers
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
890 subscribers in the last 7 days
the epic moment will happen on the day when more than 1000 subscribers and readers will be added per day.
by the beginning of the launch of the main ICO telegrams the bonder has more than 50k subscribers))
It is very cool.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
890 subscribers in the last 7 days
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
In what form will the dividends be paid to start-ups? In fiat, tokens?

The project does not provide dividends. I advise you to read more carefully whitepaper.

Not remember wrote or not this thought. Dividends and not need. In the stock market, many companies also do not pay dividends, or pay very small. However, this does not prevent companies from growing and developing and shareholders from earning on their growth.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
BitcoinTalk Competition - WIN 1000 OAK Tokens

In the last 7 days, how many people subscribed to our mailing list?"

My prediction: 4789
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
In what form will the dividends be paid to start-ups? In fiat, tokens?

The project does not provide dividends. I advise you to read more carefully whitepaper.
Activity: 224
I heard about the development of platforms that are able to work with different lockers. Will this be taken into account in future developments of Acorn?
Activity: 196
Activity: 392
Does Acorn have plans to work with other blockchain projects in related industries? There may be good options for cooperation.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
What is the similarity or difference about fundyourselfnow? What benefits and guarantees will the investor have using Acorn?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
In some countries there are absolutely unfriendly laws. Is there any fear among the creators that the platform can get strong resistance under globalization?
Activity: 61
Activity: 195
I guess, that 2380 people joined the mailing list in the last 7 days.
Activity: 212
Who and how will control the expenditure of funds collected during the ICO? All investors care about this issue.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Did anybody count how many fund Acorn spend on Airdrops and promo?  Shocked I mean in tokens

I think no more than 100,000 tokens. This is normal practice. Some projects distribute most of the hard cap through the airdrop.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Did I understand correctly that the project would have some reserve for providing liquidity? How will this work?
the mechanics of the token and the economy as a whole are described in them in white paper in sufficient detail. As far as I understand the new version of the white paper will be published in the near future.
Activity: 364
Did I understand correctly that the project would have some reserve for providing liquidity? How will this work?
Activity: 13
My suggestion is 4752 subscibers!
Activity: 56
I guess, that 901 people joined the mailing list in the last 7 days.
Activity: 150
Does your project have a bounty company? I want to participate in the bounty and in the company ICO!
Jump to: