Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 107. (Read 251542 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
Yes, the comparison with Kickstarter seems to everyone as a form of the project, but its content and technological base will differ from all projects that were in the past. Right now, having absorbed all the best from the past in the field of raising funds for development and launch, Acorn can very powerfully enter the market and become a serious player with great prospects there!  Cool
I believe this is already happening.
look at the investment costs of the first stage, the number of investors.
The project covers the whole world, a huge number of projects have already been announced.

where can i find more information about the projects you are talking about? They have few competitors with solid bases already on the market, despite the fact it seems a valid project
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Judging by the posts on twitter, the event in Tokyo went well https://twitter.com/AcoCollective/status/991121038686769152. Acorn is confidently building its global platform, working with investors around the world. It would be interesting to know which regions are next in line ...
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Yesterday I read the news about what exchange HITBTC has entered into a partnership with a major British stock exchange. Interestingly this will affect the reputation of the exchange?
Activity: 518
Guys, is there any chance that other people might buy your project out? I hope this will not happen, because I was really attracted to the team's attitude to work.
Activity: 490
Yes, the comparison with Kickstarter seems to everyone as a form of the project, but its content and technological base will differ from all projects that were in the past. Right now, having absorbed all the best from the past in the field of raising funds for development and launch, Acorn can very powerfully enter the market and become a serious player with great prospects there!  Cool
I believe this is already happening.
look at the investment costs of the first stage, the number of investors.
The project covers the whole world, a huge number of projects have already been announced.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Is there any information on how many new startups have tried to work with Acorn, say, since the beginning of the year?

I saw what was written here from the figures in the area of 300 new startups who are waiting to collect money on this platform.

thought that this figure is a bit big for a new platform

maybe I Understand something wrong
Thousands may be ready, but all this is not yet clients, but only potential clients. A lot of work remains to be done.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Please, give me a link to an article in Forbes about Acorn! I’m collecting all the information about the project.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Is there any information on how many new startups have tried to work with Acorn, say, since the beginning of the year?

I saw what was written here from the figures in the area of 300 new startups who are waiting to collect money on this platform.

thought that this figure is a bit big for a new platform

maybe I Understand something wrong
Activity: 224
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
Yes, the comparison with Kickstarter seems to everyone as a form of the project, but its content and technological base will differ from all projects that were in the past. Right now, having absorbed all the best from the past in the field of raising funds for development and launch, Acorn can very powerfully enter the market and become a serious player with great prospects there!  Cool
Activity: 238
I’ve heard that we’ll soon have a chance to see the token on one of the best exchanges in the world. Where exactly? And will it be the only one in the future perspective?
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
How much time did it take to collect all the 300 announced projects, which creators already have?
as far as I can remember, the start of project collection was about a month ago.
And most likely, the main projects will be delivered after the end of ICO.
Merit: 250
How will users be reworded for being active? Besides bonuses, are there any other incentives?
The white paper says there will be a broad affiliate program. Most likely it will be a multi-level referral system with payment of OAK tokens. Well, crowdfunding projects may have bonuses for early participants or something like that.
Activity: 518
Guys, who from the members of the forum threw ideas into the project?
Were there failures, how quickly is the documentation reviewed?
The team reacts very quickly to every message. You can write in a telegram to the CEO of Acorn. He's a very simple man.
Guys, who from the members of the forum threw ideas into the project?
Were there failures, how quickly is the documentation reviewed?
Activity: 280
How much time did it take to collect all the 300 announced projects, which creators already have?
Activity: 532
Will there be a platform publish any analytical articles or researches on posted projects? Such a database is being formed!!!

I'm sure that it will be very good for advertising of the project, it needs to be used and I think that the developers have thought about it and will do it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Will the Acorn working platform be able to work with office applications, which the majority of entrepreneurs uses for preparing documents? I’m interested in compatibility issues.
Activity: 364
Will there be a platform publish any analytical articles or researches on posted projects? Such a database is being formed!!!
Activity: 294
Will I be able, after placing my project on Acorn, track and work with finances? What will Acorn control and take over?
Jump to: