Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Publica - Blockchain revolution for the publishing economy - page 14. (Read 27223 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
How many authors and readers do you have using the platform?

zero  Grin

there is not any platform and maybe wont even exist. I have seen many projects like this.
Few of them deployed a dapp eventually.
And the funny thing about the cryptospace is, when they deliver an alpha a product or etc. The people dump asap. eventually price dips.
VOISE is a very similar project. Instead of book publishing a music publishing lets say. As soon as they delivered an alpha people dumped it.
ITis also probably due to the quality. People were expecting something with great user interface like I tunes.
But ofcourse it didnt have that. Besides it came with few song (mozart 9. symphony)
so people were pissed and dumped.

I am almost certain that the same will happen with publica. Cheesy
It will go down and down from the first day on. Wont move up until they deliver something actually working and really advantegous for readers or authors. Publica doesnt have a solid tech people to do that and with very small money they have raised , they cant hire such a skilled team.
if they are honest and not scammers. Then they will sell coins they held , which will dip prices .

So i will follow the project for sure. But too risky to invest before any tech development sign.

Good luck with your project,

My question was simple how many. The answer should be a number not a novel. I don't want to read your long novel leave that for the authors using your platform. I just want the number that's all. Write 0 if you don't have any.

bro, why are you so impatient and childish? This is a project barely out of garage. Give it few months or years. Why do some "crypto investors" like yourself expect everything to be handed to you on a plate from a getgo. Same thing with VOISE. Voise will be very successful within 2 years. This is hurting crypto sphere, people with no financial background or experience buying tokens left and right. Criticizing if it doesnt make them wealthy in few days. Good luck
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects

zero  Grin

there is not any platform and maybe wont even exist. I have seen many projects like this.
And the funny thing about the cryptospace is, when they deliver an alpha a product or etc. The people dump asap. eventually price dips.
VOISE is a very similar project. Instead of book publishing a music publishing lets say. As soon as they delivered an alpha people dumped it.
ITis also probably due to the quality. People were expecting something with great user interface like I tunes.
But ofcourse it didnt have that. Besides it came with few song (mozart 9. symphony)

It will go down and down from the first day on. Wont move up until they deliver something actually working and really advantegous for readers or authors. Publica doesnt have a solid tech people to do that and with very small money they have raised , they cant hire such a skilled team.
if they are honest and not scammers. Then they will sell coins they held , which will dip prices .

So i will follow the project for sure. But too risky to invest before any tech development sign.

My question was simple how many. The answer should be a number not a novel. I don't want to read your long novel leave that for the authors using your platform. I just want the number that's all. Write 0 if you don't have any.
Activity: 265
Merit: 10
Publica - Protocol for Decentralised Publishing

zero  Grin

We'll take you at your word and assume you aren't a fudder trying to dip the PBL price to your own benefit. Also, these are questions that others may have and all good questions deserve an answer.

Publica's websites for the author's journey, and the reader's journey through a book's ICO, will be judged in comparison to any world-class website. We definitely have the developers and budget to make a world-class experience online. Our developers have made world-class sites for Jaguar, Land Rover, and many critical customers.

Publica's ereader apps will match the quality of any ereader app. Our developers make mobile apps for the same class of critical customers.

Publica isn't building an online store like Amazon Kindle or iTunes, so there won't be anything to judged against their shopping experiences. Book lovers and business buyers will buy their READ Tokens in a Book ICO, and they'll interact with the authors' own websites and social media channels.

Publica's developers made publica.io, judge for yourself.

Publica's developers made Ethereum smart contracts, they're on github, judge for yourself.

Publica's developers make back ends for the same class of critical customers, including ICO's for other companies, and are intimately familiar with all the issues that come up in blockchain projects.

Please join our Telegram group to learn more from our community of a thousand so far. The channel is moderated by a respected third-party admin, supported by Publica's executive and social media teams.

Thanks for following the Publica project.
Activity: 19

zero  Grin

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Activity: 70
What is the size of the current community?
who is your customer first of all? Authors?

Hello! It's for authors and readers.

Please check our website, in the section called "Publica's benefits for the community" you will find main benefits for authors, readers, as well as early contributors.
Activity: 19
An unfortunate date for any ERC20 token to be listed on etherdelta or CMC.
Because of the ether rally these days PBL will be dumped most probably.
I am sorry guys I will dump too  Undecided
It is good project though, i might buy back on january.
Until than. Goodbye  Cry
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
Here's a step by step guide to setting up a wallet and buying Publica tokens: https://getcrypto.info/publica/
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
This token is now listed on coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/publica/#charts

today this token is listed on coinmarketcap, but only etherdelta that already listing this token..
anyway what is the ICO price from this Publica ?
Activity: 188
Merit: 12
Activity: 6
Very good ICO, now it is traded on Etherdelta
http://etherdelta.com/#PBL-ETH
Activity: 55
What a great concept.  This is the first project I've seen of it's kind.  Best of luck to you in your ICO
Activity: 196
who is your customer first of all? Authors?
So, when do tokens get distributed

Hello! Tokens will be distributed today.
Activity: 13
So, when do tokens get distributed
This is easy 20x. Hold on your coins investors. Great project and amazing team, I'g glad to be the part of this community.

Thank you for your feedback!
Activity: 14
You're right, there are many projects looking at books and art. SingularDTV is a good example of art funding, Kickico is a good example of kickstarting art, po.et does intellectual property registration, Authorship does translations, and ETHbooks does ebooks about crypto. So we have many fellow travelers.
Publica tackles the heart of what happened when digital books were invented -- the digital rights management sytems (DRM) and the End User License Agreement (EULA). Those were devised by iTunes and Kindle specifically to deal with a thorny problem -- copyright law. It's so easy to copy digital books. So they borrowed a page from Microsoft DRM and video games developers, namely, the EULA. That's an agreement between the "buyer" and seller, and if you read one, it says that no "buy" has taken place. Only a private agreement, and therefore not subject to copyright law. This worked well in the beginning.
But people think "buy" means I own it. I should be able to give a great book to my friend. Buy my child's university books for them. Gift 100 books to a deserving school in Tanzania (I lived there once.) Lend a digital book to a friend and they can give it back to me when they're done. Send a digital book to my friend in Lima who doesn't have a credit card and can't get an Amazon account. Sell my own books for USA prices in USA and Java prices in Java. None of those are possible with DRM and EULA's, unfortunately.
So we fixed it.
Buy a READ token to a book, and it goes in your wallet. Nobody can dispute that you own it.
The money you paid for that book goes right into the author's wallet, now. No dispute about royalties, overseas "charges," whatever. Author Paid Now.
Sell the book you bought, when you want. Crypto. Buy 1,000 copies of its READ token and open a bookstore where you know there's a market for it.

You get the idea. It's the blockchain evolution.
Pages:
Jump to: