Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Publica - Blockchain revolution for the publishing economy - page 15. (Read 27223 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I saw some projects, that looks like yours. What is your main differences, not just attention on artists and e-books?
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app
This is easy 20x. Hold on your coins investors. Great project and amazing team, I'g glad to be the part of this community.
Activity: 14
"promising..." I think that means we made a big promise to our supporters. Fortunately for us, we can and will deliver. Smart contracts already on github, authors already onboard, investors asking how to invest more. It's on us now.
Activity: 34
checked the wp, promising
Our community channel is discussing your question about listings with our COO Antons Sapriko, see Telegram channel https://t.me/publicaofficial.
He published an ICO report on our Medium blog https://medium.com/publicaio
I'll be blogging there about our progress in the publishing community. Antons is in charge of the day-to-day communications with our Telegram community.
I'll keep an eye out here on bitcointalk, of course. But frankly, I'm only a CEO and bitcointalk newbie so I might not be the person you want some of the time, so there's always [email protected] to answer your questions.

To the bitcointalk community -- How can I help you now that the ICO is closed?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
when distribute and listing market ?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Is the ICO completed ? how much fund raised ?
Our ICO raised $1M nominal. 25% came from early supporters who knew about the project. A couple weeks went by while people talked about it. Then, on Wednesday, the remaining 75% sold out in just over two hours. The supporters are the best, and you can talk to them and learn all about it on our Telegram channel https://t.me/publicaofficial
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
they have reached the hard cap? this means that it was a very successful ico. how much was raised?
Publica's ICO just closed a few minutes ago!!! -- Successful Hard Cap! -- Cheesy -- Thanks to straight-ahead grassroots community support. Great community!
Activity: 52
Do you have the bounty program?
Thanks! And if you'd like to see us present it in person, we're at d10e congress in Davos Switzerland right now because we're in the ICO Pitch competition tomorrow. They're filming so when I see the link I'll post it back here.
If you write to [email protected] the team will return to you a personalized bounty link including the incentives. If you have any trouble, ping us back here on bitcointalk and we'll sort it out. Thanks,
Activity: 42
where can I read about bounty?
HI Among, If you write to [email protected] the team will return to you a personalized bounty link. If you have any trouble, ping me back here on bitcointalk and we'll sort it out. Thanks,
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

hi, please provide me with bounty link
We're minting the PBL (Pebbles) Tokens on Ethereum, ERC20, for this ICO we have underway now. We've been experimenting with others for the READ Tokens too, because the point of the Publica platform is to be a non-stop engine for Book ICO's. No problem with ERC20 for READ Tokens, but we'd like to know that we have options and we'd like to know how different platforms behave. Ebooks have interesting properties of their own, so we're testing IPFS for storage. We've got test beds here.
Activity: 24
what platforms do you use on your token?
Thanks, Mang86! I don't know how a hype-score happens but we're surely trying not to hype Publica. We're trying to explain it as we best understand it. I suppose some hype-score is due to our delegating some publicity tasks and ad-people naturally assume that hype-y words breed excitement. Anyway, I'm not a marketer so I'll just trust the pros. I appeared on the BadCrypto podcast because the hosts are authors and we got along great. We hear from our Telegram community that many people are joining in and supporting us because of that podcast. You can hear in my voice how we feel about this project. So now we're doing another couple videos, signed up to the Ethereum Davos conference to meet people, signed up to announce the Publica project to the booksellers world at FutureBook Conference on December 1. Trying to be as real and transparent as we can. We have a pretty big team working on Publica and everybody but me is either an ecommerce site developer, mobile app developer, or UI/UX FE/BE designer. I'm on the project because I worked on books all my life, all the odd jobs, and I have friends who're helping us with understanding the nitty gritty details of how the biz works around the world.
Here's something I say to them often, and does this sound like hype? Because it's not, it's what we really talk about around here when we're talking about decentralization and tokenization. "What happens if we reinvent Gutenberg's press for the blockchain? Or -- What if we DON'T?" That can sound hype-y but if you really ponder it, it's pretty real.
Cheers,
Josef
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
ICOcra.com Ratings Service says that publica.io has
Hype-score - Medium
Risk-score - Low
Investment potential - High
http://icocra.com/hikashop-menu-for-products-listing/product/165-publica

I think that it is good!
To the moon!
Pages: