Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] redBUX: Blockchain based payment for the adult entertainment industy - page 3. (Read 5019 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I wish the plan advance!
A rather interesting project, brilliant results!  Good luck all.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
The Redbux bounty program is very bad. I joined the signature of this project but I left campaign and joined another project. I was lucky because I was not cheated by them. On telegram I see there are people who in the spreadsheet get 17 million tokens and Redbux just pay him a 20k token. I think this is unfair. I know if the hardcap is not achieved the reward rules can changed but not with the rewards that I feel inhuman is accepted by the bounty hunters.
Activity: 400
Merit: 100
Shame on the team redBUX.
They are very badly done with the bounty hunters, cutting the rewards several times.
The team does not keep promises, it can be very bad for business.

To be honest, I was disappointed in them too. Actually, there are almost 90% of all ICOs of 2018 is containing something related to scam or cheat. Let's try to join some campaigns of some coins, not token.
Yes, agreed with that. Better coins with their own blockchain.
As for redbux:
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
They are very badly done with the bounty hunters, cutting the rewards several times.

To be honest, I was disappointed in them too. Actually, there are almost 90% of all ICOs of 2018 is containing something related to scam or cheat. Let's try to join some campaigns of some coins, not token.
Activity: 44
I hope your plan runs successfully. Really good idea, spotless logo!  Good luck all!
Activity: 658
Merit: 108

That's what infuriates me most, it's how they feel the new bounty. Like, we give you 5000 tokens, which is equivalent to 50 euros. Here are just a single token at this rate was not sold. Initially, 400 tokens were given for the euro, then 300, then 200. So, in fact, these 50 euros are slightly more than 10 euros, and when they enter the stock exchange they will generally turn into dust.
It is a pity that there were very few bounty people here. You even have no one to pick up. I, for example, even in soc. networks is not registered. In the same All.me people were many times more, besides there was no language barrier.

Yes, the last minute changes to bounty distribution ruin the reputation of redBUX. I have already written on the main Telegram channel to induce responsible team members to talk with us, the bounty participants. The team clearly does not appreciate the work of all bounty participants.

If you also want to express objection against the bounty distribution, I urge you to write on the Telegram channel and call on the redBUX team members.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
Disappointed with the bounty rules that have been changed. It does not matter if there are changes that occur but do not be outrageous and should be reduced fairly. But if I see an announcement for a media campaign rewards on telegram
Successful campaigns on the social media will be rewarded with up to 5.000 tokens (worth 50€) each.
Articles will be rewarded with up to 15.000 tokens (worth 150€) each.
Translations will be rewarded with up to 50.000 tokens (worth 500€) each.
What the f*ck. Bountyhunters has been raped by them.
Activity: 476

That's what infuriates me most, it's how they feel the new bounty. Like, we give you 5000 tokens, which is equivalent to 50 euros. Here are just a single token at this rate was not sold. Initially, 400 tokens were given for the euro, then 300, then 200. So, in fact, these 50 euros are slightly more than 10 euros, and when they enter the stock exchange they will generally turn into dust.
It is a pity that there were very few bounty people here. You even have no one to pick up. I, for example, even in soc. networks is not registered. In the same All.me people were many times more, besides there was no language barrier.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132
Hello.
Why did they cut the reward for bounty so much?
It was collected 25% of the hardcup. So it would be obvious to reduce the reward 4 times, but not 20 times  Huh.
20 times? Do not want, they reduced the rewards to translators 440 times! I have not seen this one even once. They have written in the WP that bounty rewards should be 3% of fees. Thus they do not fulfill the conditions that they themselves guaranteed.

Hello.
Why did they cut the reward for bounty so much?
It was collected 25% of the hardcup. So it would be obvious to reduce the reward 4 times, but not 20 times  Huh.
Activity: 686
As far as I know, they are working hard to distribute the bounty tokens after original bounty manager made some mistakes. I believe it's a lot of manual work by the community managers and it can take a while.

Whether they have done it and everyone has been paid for the results they have done. Are the participants still waiting?
Activity: 56
As far as I know, they are working hard to distribute the bounty tokens after original bounty manager made some mistakes. I believe it's a lot of manual work by the community managers and it can take a while.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Does anyone here answer questions by the team? They promised to start distributing tokens to investors and bounties hunters on June 13. What has changed, why is the deadline moved to the end of the month?

I recommend you to join their Telegram channel, the team members are active there. As far as I know, they are working hard to distribute the bounty tokens after original bounty manager made some mistakes. I believe it's a lot of manual work by the community managers and it can take a while.
In their Telegram channel ignores questions on the topic of bounty. There is no specifics. I understand that you need to correct the mistakes of the former manager, but there was enough time for this. This is very worrying.

The pinned message in the Telegram says that the tokens will be distributed at the end of June (this also applies to bounty). The movement of tokens is already in progress - this is seen under the contract https://etherscan.io/token/0x868c3ee9b6086458482422b6b37fa36649cd55bf
Today sent a letter to confirm participation in the bounty and almost immediately received a response:
Hi!
Thanks for your email and your contribution(s) to our project.
I’m happy to tell you that your contribution(s) has/have been approved.
Now we just have to double check the other contributions to give you a fair share for your work.
Please be patient, we will send you all information as soon as possible.
Best,
The redBUX team

So don't worry about it yet.
legendary
Does anyone here answer questions by the team? They promised to start distributing tokens to investors and bounties hunters on June 13. What has changed, why is the deadline moved to the end of the month?

I recommend you to join their Telegram channel, the team members are active there. As far as I know, they are working hard to distribute the bounty tokens after original bounty manager made some mistakes. I believe it's a lot of manual work by the community managers and it can take a while.
In their Telegram channel ignores questions on the topic of bounty. There is no specifics. I understand that you need to correct the mistakes of the former manager, but there was enough time for this. This is very worrying.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108

Activity: 616
When this coin will be traded?
And what exchanges are planned for listing?

You should wait for certainty of the progress of this project and the continuation of this potential project.
When this coin will be traded?
And what exchanges are planned for listing?
Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●

This isn't only experienced by this project, all projects have a delay for token shippers to those who have participated.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: