Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ROCKCHAIN : The distributed data intelligence (Start 1st nov 2017) - page 3. (Read 5595 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 10
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I told all my friends about you! hope will get a bounty for it! 
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Some days of sales of tokens is only sold 12 eth Sad I hope that by the end of ICO the project can reach the soft cap

We hope that our project is understood by the crypto space because technical project seems to be threatened by the ICO hype...
I'm not able to purchase any coins, are US Citizens not allowed on this token offering?

We don't apply KYC for any amount up to 3 ETH.  You can contribute whitout any problem.
Activity: 345
Merit: 131
I'm not able to purchase any coins, are US Citizens not allowed on this token offering?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

Some days of sales of tokens is only sold 12 eth Sad I hope that by the end of ICO the project can reach the soft cap
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
The project team inspires confidence. I think they will be able to implement this project.
yes inspiration is one thing that drives me crazy over this project, the team are focused on what they believe at and I am doing the same, believe on the project.
ROK will Rock the crypto system.
Hello!
Correctly, I understand that while you have collected 12 ETH? Is this the data I'm looking at on your site (https://rockchain.org/token.html), or is it not updated in real time?

Hi,

Yes it's the current amount. The gauge is updated in real time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hello!
Correctly, I understand that while you have collected 12 ETH? Is this the data I'm looking at on your site (https://rockchain.org/token.html), or is it not updated in real time?
Activity: 280
The project team inspires confidence. I think they will be able to implement this project.
This is interesting concept. ROCKCHAIN need attention from investors to help project.
The ICO is live so don't miss chance to join ROCKCHAIN. Wink

We are demonstrating that with few budget we still have a chance to convince people to join us. The ICO market will be only reserve in the coming futur to companies that have a tons of budget to do marketing campain without real product.
Have joined the project. I have sent the email. Thanks a lot for the opportunity.

Glad to see you onboard
Does ROK has a telegram channel? I think the telegram is more user friendly than slack
Activity: 118
This is interesting concept. ROCKCHAIN need attention from investors to help project.
The ICO is live so don't miss chance to join ROCKCHAIN. Wink
could you explain in simple words, what is the token implementation in this project?

If the min cap is not reached < 18 000 ETH you have the possibility to claim back all your ETH and keep your ROK Tokens for free.
Activity: 70
could you explain in simple words, what is the token implementation in this project?
Activity: 70
Is there a bounty announced for social media platform? 
ICO has already started, i was wondering if the ROK team can do a little publicity about ROK and it ICO, outside the normal bounty campany.
this project need to skyrocket
seems legit , joined you Smiley

Yes it is ! Moreover the multisignature is holding by all advisors with their respective public key. You can check the source code directly !

Do not hesitate to read our article describing the specificities of the smart contract, thanks to our advisory board for that :

http://rockchain.blog/a-few-improvments-for-the-erc20-crowdsale-process-in-our-public-github
Pages:
Jump to: