Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ROCKCHAIN : The distributed data intelligence (Start 1st nov 2017) - page 4. (Read 5595 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
seems legit , joined you Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I so much believe in this project and I see reasons why Rockchain won't skyrocket.
I think this statement would make a lot of sense if it been placed on the website (Whatever the ICO success is the project will be launched and ROK Tokens distributed to believers. )
The start time of ROK ICO is few hours from now, it time to put up ETH together and invest

Thank you for your support as you know a lot of scammers attract investors with magical sentence and good marketing tools. I'm sending your request to the CEO and hope he will listen to you. We believe mainly on the crypto community to help us to achieve our goal !

Whatever free tokens will be distributed if the min cap is not reached and investors will be refunded so you don't have any risk to invest on our project.

Just pray to bring more believers...
 is the quantity of tokens limited?

Yes, total supply of 100M ROK Token for more information please read the article : http://rockchain.blog/the-rockchain-crowdsale-smart-contracts-are-released
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
 is the quantity of tokens limited?
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
I think the goal of the ICO was so big,it's 18000 ETH, I don't think it would successful.
the invest would consider about raise space about the price,so I suggest you made it small to hold the ICO

Whatever the ICO success is the project will be launched and ROK Tokens distributed to believers. We are already in negociation with some VCs that are interested by the project (Plan B).

As explained before we do not spent a lot of money to do marketing just to sell an idea. We have made a technical and benchmark paper to explain to the community what is Rockchain and how our tech will improve the management of privacy data over public blockchain. To finish we have done a demo of DappBox to show you our work...

Just wait and see if you are not yet convinced.  ROK Tokens will hit the market soon Wink
I so much believe in this project and I see reasons why Rockchain won't skyrocket.
I think this statement would make a lot of sense if it been placed on the website (Whatever the ICO success is the project will be launched and ROK Tokens distributed to believers. )
The start time of ROK ICO is few hours from now, it time to put up ETH together and invest
I think the goal of the ICO was so big,it's 18000 ETH, I don't think it would successful.
the invest would consider about raise space about the price,so I suggest you made it small to hold the ICO

Whatever the ICO success is the project will be launched and ROK Tokens distributed to believers. We are already in negociation with some VCs that are interested by the project (Plan B).

As explained before we do not spent a lot of money to do marketing just to sell an idea. We have made a technical and benchmark paper to explain to the community what is Rockchain and how our tech will improve the management of privacy data over public blockchain. To finish we have done a demo of DappBox to show you our work...

Just wait and see if you are not yet convinced.  ROK Tokens will hit the market soon Wink

Project ICO is just few days away, I hope for a successful end as the team is working very hard to make sure this comes to pass.
Rockchain is indeed a nice project and I see no reason why ICO will not be successful.
Cudos to team Rockchain, Rockchain Rocks......
M++
Activity: 342
Merit: 250

FlipHodl.com Rockchain Analyst is now online make sure to check it Smiley
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Have you any details about mining in whitepaper? i have read it but don't remember anything about mining.

Hi,

We have published our last version 2.4 of the whitepaper few days ago describing mining functions and how Ethereum miners could be use their GPU to compute datascript within Rockchain ecosystem.

https://rockchain.org/RockchainWhitePaper.pdf
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Ethereum blockchain miners : your GPU is not dead.

You are mining on the Ethereum blockchain ? For that, you invested in expensive GPU computing power, and are now wondering what you will do once Casper, Ethereum's future "proof-of-stake" protocol, kicks in ?

What about earning ROK tokens by mining data script for Rockchain ?

Rockchain is a layer over Ethereum, allowing dApps to handle distributed data privacy. We are currently working on a new code version (due last quarter 2018) which in the future could potentially reward your mining for data script execution.

Unlike Ethereum’s current proof-of-work reward, Rockchain’s reward would be :
. guaranteed
. based on allocated calculation power
. without any competition between miners

With Rockchain, give your GPU a second life.

Support our project and development efforts by joining our token sale on www.rockchain.org (ICO opens Nov 1st, 2017).

Have you any details about mining in whitepaper? i have read it but don't remember anything about mining.
Here we go with our Benchmark Computation !

Glad to share you our last 3D VIDEO explaining Rockchain TECH

Ethereum blockchain miners : your GPU is not dead.

You are mining on the Ethereum blockchain ? For that, you invested in expensive GPU computing power, and are now wondering what you will do once Casper, Ethereum's future "proof-of-stake" protocol, kicks in ?

What about earning ROK tokens by mining data script for Rockchain ?

Rockchain is a layer over Ethereum, allowing dApps to handle distributed data privacy. We are currently working on a new code version (due last quarter 2018) which in the future could potentially reward your mining for data script execution.

Unlike Ethereum’s current proof-of-work reward, Rockchain’s reward would be :
. guaranteed
. based on allocated calculation power
. without any competition between miners

With Rockchain, give your GPU a second life.

Support our project and development efforts by joining our token sale on www.rockchain.org (ICO opens Nov 1st, 2017).

A new week, a new start! And what better way to start the week than with a fresh new website ?
Check it out and give us some feedback  Grin

https://rockchain.org/
ROK Token just added from cryptocompare allowing to the community to follow the futur market cap !

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/rok/overview
this is good news, for Rockchain to be added to cryptocompare will give this project more exposure. The ICO date is already here and all measure must be put in place for a successful end
Hello guys !

Proud to announce our first demonstration of the DappBox to show you what we are doing and how you could use our technology to distribute and monitoring your data privacy on a public Blockchain !!!

ROK Token just added from cryptocompare allowing to the community to follow the futur market cap !

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/rok/overview
This is one such a rear concept and it will sure set for the wider enterprise community. I love the USECASE which is a selling point.

Am in this one

Yes the Dappbox could be used for B2B or B2C use cases related to data privacy.
Pages:
Jump to: