Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ROCKCHAIN : The distributed data intelligence (Start 1st nov 2017) - page 5. (Read 5595 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 101
This is one such a rear concept and it will sure set for the wider enterprise community. I love the USECASE which is a selling point.

Am in this one
Merit: 100
i sincerely hope for a successful end of this project, i have already started promoting it on social medias. this project needs a massive promotion

The project will be a success because ROK Tokens will be created whatever the amount collected during the ICO campaign. We are going to sign some parternship even though we could not reach our goals. The ICO campaign allow us to build a strong community and promote the project. We hope to stay independent and not selling shares to some VC's.
Your picture and video i can only see half of the pictures here? What is the reason for excluding the speed of the network?

Sorry could you rephrase ?? I don't understand what are your questions
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Your picture and video i can only see half of the pictures here? What is the reason for excluding the speed of the network?
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
This is one captivated project i have come across recently, i can not tell much about this project, but i can a  successful end of the project at the long. i have watched your interview on youbute and it quite interesting, investor will definitely put their money on this project without any fear of loosing their funds.

Thank you Rockchain is a young startup and most companies are interested to the project and approaching us. The ROK Tokens is a fuel allowing to reward by the protocol himself the computation of the data by stakeholders (users running a DappBox and miners sharing GPU) within the Rockchain ecosystem like gas in Ethereum protocol that's why the distribution of ROK is important (80% of the total supply).
i sincerely hope for a successful end of this project, i have already started promoting it on social medias. this project needs a massive promotion
This is one captivated project i have come across recently, i can not tell much about this project, but i can a  successful end of the project at the long. i have watched your interview on youbute and it quite interesting, investor will definitely put their money on this project without any fear of loosing their funds.

Thank you Rockchain is a young startup and most companies are interested to the project and approaching us. The ROK Tokens is a fuel allowing to reward by the protocol himself the computation of the data by stakeholders (users running a DappBox and miners sharing GPU) within the Rockchain ecosystem like gas in Ethereum protocol that's why the distribution of ROK is important (80% of the total supply).
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
This is one captivated project i have come across recently, i can not tell much about this project, but i can a  successful end of the project at the long. i have watched your interview on youbute and it quite interesting, investor will definitely put their money on this project without any fear of loosing their funds.

A new article describing what is Rockchain solution to protect your privacy using the strongest of public blockchain.

Thank you Horia Roman for your great article !

Hi devs. Nice concept. When the bounty campaign will be over?

When the ICO crowdsale will be over  Wink

Thanks buddy. Please fix this issue. Change the URL For Russian ANN there is Indonesian instead of russian.

Done !
Activity: 434
Merit: 123

Thanks buddy. Please fix this issue. Change the URL For Russian ANN there is Indonesian instead of russian.

Hi everyone,

We are pleased to announce that we will make a presentation tomorrow in Paris at 13:00 UTC. You can follow the presentation in live with the dedicated youtube live stream link !! :

Joined Facebook bounty campaign. Please change the URL For russian ANN there is indonesian i guess. Huh
Dear community,

We are glad to announce the first real application "Genomes" ussing Rockchain technology !

Stay tuned and join us !

They are talking about us on ICOlert !!

i devs!
Are your going to rock with your project?

As you know the moon is composed by Rock Wink

ROK token will be distributed even if we have not reached the minimum capped amount during the ICO campaign, our tokens are not a securities that's why it's fully compliant with any juridiction.

More details about our crowdsale here : https://github.com/AlphaDinoRC/rockchain/blob/master/contracts/Crowdsale_Instruction.md
Activity: 116
Merit: 24
i devs!
Are your going to rock with your project?
Hello everyone,
I hope you are well ! Here is the new Rockchain video

Don't forget to like, comment, share with your friends and subscribe to our channel for futur videos to come!

We hope that you will love it as much as we do!

This Wednesday will be the #BTC1W conference in Amsterdam. The #Rockchain founder, Sébastien Jehan, will be present at the event!

https://www.meetup.com/fr-FR/BitcoinWednesday/?chapter_analytics_code=UA-61296952-1&_cookie-check=c7yTpVI3du4VZTLb
Pages:
Jump to: