Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SCR] SCORUM | ⭐ ⚽ ⭐ ⚾️ THE FIRST SPORTS MEDIA POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN - page 11. (Read 11940 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 10
Scorum Community Manager
Hello Scorum and Scorum fans,

will there be a smart phone application for the Scorum betting exchange?

Yes, we're aiming to have the iOS and Android apps for Scorum live this year. The MVP of each service will be developed in responsive web first and then we'll focus on mobile apps. The Fantasy sports platform is functioning as a beta with free soccer/football tournaments right now at draft.scorum.com and the stats center beta for soccer/football can be browsed at stats.scorum.com
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hello Scorum and Scorum fans,

will there be a smart phone application for the Scorum betting exchange?

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Dear SCR token purchasers, please beware that there are impostors on Telegram pretending to be part of the Scorum team. Note that you can get SCR tokens securely ONLY through the pay terminal in your account at the Scorum website >> www.scorumcoins.com

Meet Ronny Boesing, Danish blockchain pioneer, CEO of OpenLedger and Scorum advisor!

To read more about Scorum and OpenLedger escrow partnership, check out this blog post.

“A crowdsale to watch. A breakthrough sports media platform built on the Graphene Framework that will reshape the fan experience for sports lovers all over the world.”
Read more about Scorum sports media on The Merkle >>

Scorum Community Manager
Hi,

How will the conversion of Scorum to crypto-exchanges take place? I assume the SCR coin won't have the value of 1$ when it gets on an exchange. Will 1 SCR convert to 10 SCR coins on exchange for example?

The value of SCR tokens will be set by market supply and demand.
Scorum Community Manager
Can you please explain more about the Team and Advisor Tokens? How long do they have to wait to receive these tokens, and what distributive allocation will occur?

For example: Team members get 10% of their tokens 1 month after the finish of the crowd sale etc

I am interested to see if Advisors will get the tokens right after the launch.

The SCR tokens allocated for the team (470k) tokens will be distributed as bonuses among team members over a long term time period to motivate the developers, designers, and marketers of the project.

"long period of time"

What does this mean exactly, 1 month, 2 months, 1 year" this is important to know.

SCR tokens set aside for Team bonuses (470K SCR) will be distributed among everyone on the Scorum team in low % monthly bonuses based on monthly salaries to motivate quick and quality development of all parts of the Scorum project.
3.3 million USD already raised!

Join 1433 sports fans and cryptocurrency enthusiasts in tokenizing sports media.
The earlier you join the Scorum crowdsale, the higher the chance to
get your SCR tokens at a 10% discount >> www.scorumcoins.com

it look nice a project. this project available for bounty ?

Take a look at this post to find out more about the bounty program.
Hello Scorum team,

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com. Scorum ICO was just added to our ICO listing and is now available on our website.

https://cryptoslate.com/coins/scorum/

If you need any help - feel free to contact me!

Thank you SO much for listing us - we'll be sure to share the listing on our social media channels and put in a good word for you guys. All the best from our team to yours Smiley
Activity: 12
it look nice a project. this project available for bounty ?
Activity: 1
Hi,

How will the conversion of Scorum to crypto-exchanges take place? I assume the SCR coin won't have the value of 1$ when it gets on an exchange. Will 1 SCR convert to 10 SCR coins on exchange for example?
Scorum Community Manager
Hi, your project seems to me interesting and useful for people who are into sports. It is quite clear how we can use your tokens inside your ecosystem.
But what’s the expected value growth potential of the SCR token?
Thanks.

Thanks for your interest in Scorum. Unfortunately, we cannot speculate on the value growth of SCR tokens at this time due to regulations by the SEC in the US.
Activity: 266
Hi, your project seems to me interesting and useful for people who are into sports. It is quite clear how we can use your tokens inside your ecosystem.
But what’s the expected value growth potential of the SCR token?
Thanks.

The Scorum crowdsale is open!

Join sports fans and cryptocurrency enthusiasts around the world in buying SCR tokens.

See this post for all the details on how to participate.

Here comes the day we’ve been waiting for. Scorum crowdsale begins in just 2 hours!  Grin Believe in the blockchain future of sports media? Get SCR tokens today! >> https://scorumcoins.com. For crowdsale instructions, visit https://medium.com/@scorum/how-to-take-part-in-the-scorum-crowdsale-fef5b0e4c7a4
Activity: 112
Hello Scorum team,

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com. Scorum ICO was just added to our ICO listing and is now available on our website.

https://cryptoslate.com/coins/scorum/

If you need any help - feel free to contact me!

Scorum crowdsale is just one day away!

This means that you can get SCR tokens starting from 17:00 GMT on January 14th. Join the blockchain sports media evolution!

For a detailed step-by-step token buying guide, take a look at this blog post.

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
Can you please explain more about the Team and Advisor Tokens? How long do they have to wait to receive these tokens, and what distributive allocation will occur?

For example: Team members get 10% of their tokens 1 month after the finish of the crowd sale etc

I am interested to see if Advisors will get the tokens right after the launch.

The SCR tokens allocated for the team (470k) tokens will be distributed as bonuses among team members over a long term time period to motivate the developers, designers, and marketers of the project.

"long period of time"

What does this mean exactly, 1 month, 2 months, 1 year" this is important to know.
Pages:
Jump to: