Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SCR] SCORUM | ⭐ ⚽ ⭐ ⚾️ THE FIRST SPORTS MEDIA POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN - page 14. (Read 11940 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Would any prior employers of a team member have a potential claim to the company’s intellectual property?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Does this mean all the pre-sales are over?

There will be a sale to whitelist participants from January 7th to 13th. Follow this link to sign up for the whitelist.

Is the roadmap still looking achievable? No delays?

As far as I know there are no delays or changes at this point! We'll keep everyone informed of any changes.

Alright, thanks!
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
Do you have any partnerships, either finalized, or in the works?

Can someone answer this?
Activity: 392
Only a couple weeks til the crowdsale. I'm excited.
Activity: 399
Do you have a bounty campaigne? I did not find it even?

We have an affiliate program. Check out the thread here. Simply registering on the site now will qualify you for the registration SP bounty.

We also have a special bounty for Steemit members here

I think affiliate programs are so much more useful than bounties.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Have you identified any potential risks to the company?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Is there any demonstration or prototype to look at?

We've got the beta version of the Statistics Center for football/soccer functioning now. Check it out!

We've also got a design preview of the blogging platform, stats center, and fantasy sports leagues up on our website or in this post.

These all look awesome. How long did the statistics center take your team to make?
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

2018 is going to be an eventful year for crypto, and we have some epic New Year's resolutions in store for all the Scorum fans out there. We'll start out the year by unleashing the blockchain mojo to build an amazing decentralized sports media community. But that's not it. >> Read more about our resolution roadmap for 2018.

Let's make sports media awesome together. Join us!

Make Sports Media Great Again!
Activity: 420

2018 is going to be an eventful year for crypto, and we have some epic New Year's resolutions in store for all the Scorum fans out there. We'll start out the year by unleashing the blockchain mojo to build an amazing decentralized sports media community. But that's not it. >> Read more about our resolution roadmap for 2018.

Let's make sports media awesome together. Join us!

Activity: 164
Scorum Community Manager

We've got the beta version of the Statistics Center for football/soccer functioning now. Check it out!

We've also got a design preview of the blogging platform, stats center, and fantasy sports leagues up on our website or in this post.

Scorum Community Manager

We have an affiliate program. Check out the thread here. Simply registering on the site now will qualify you for the registration SP bounty.

We also have a special bounty for Steemit members here

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Are you guys getting a lot of traffic to the site now?
With a dozen+ new ICO's launching every day, are you keeping an eye out for potential competition?

Of course! There a lots of great projects out there but still very few related to sports and none with such a comprehensive approach that combines the social aspects of sports media with the other facets like fantasy leagues and betting. Beyond that, if we were scared off by competition we'd never have launched the project and just waited for someone else to make it. But we're here, we're committed to the vision, and we believe the world of sport is ready for a new era.

I've been looking too, and I haven't found anything comparable to Scorum.
Activity: 476
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
With a dozen+ new ICO's launching every day, are you keeping an eye out for potential competition?

Of course! There a lots of great projects out there but still very few related to sports and none with such a comprehensive approach that combines the social aspects of sports media with the other facets like fantasy leagues and betting. Beyond that, if we were scared off by competition we'd never have launched the project and just waited for someone else to make it. But we're here, we're committed to the vision, and we believe the world of sport is ready for a new era.

That's a very compelling speech. You should take up writing  Wink
Scorum Community Manager
Beyond the tech that makes it happen – we’re rallying around the idea of better sports media!

Scorum Community Manager

Does the $17m still seem well within reach?

Yes, we've had a lot of interest from people all over the world wanting to join the whitelist and our affiliate referral program has almost one million SCR up for grabs to people who spread the word about Scorum!

Good! The affiliate program sounds like easy money to be honest.
Pages:
Jump to: