Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SCR] SCORUM | ⭐ ⚽ ⭐ ⚾️ THE FIRST SPORTS MEDIA POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN - page 9. (Read 11940 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Join in the conversation between the BitShares community and Scorum CTO Alex Shkor and as he discusses Scorum’s atomic swap implementation for Graphene-based blockchains.

The hangout begins today @ 2 PM UTC. >> More details & registration info on here.

Scorum named one of the next game-changing startups in the blockchain space. Cool

Tech entrepreneur and New York University data scientist Amr Shady used his AiNGEL AI powered engine to identify the cryptocurrency crowdsales that are most likely to succeed. Scorum is on the list! >> More details on Digital Boom. 

Now officially listed among the crowdsales that OpenLedger supports >>

Activity: 164
Merit: 10
Scorum Community Manager
Ooh, managed to get in but only got the 10% discount.

Looks like a great project, I remember talking to Ronny a few times ages ago, great guy.

Go Scorum!

Thanks!
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
Scorum Community Manager
Hi i am trying to get my ahead around the value of Coin & power    for example i now have 2K in COINS i have some questions 1>Total supply of Coin's & power what is the exact number of both?  As i am right now at 2k in coin's will i get any power with this ? 3> How do i get power from the very start? 4> do/can i buy it inside the platform  ? 5> let's fast forward 6 months and say SC is worth $5 on an exchange - will power also be worth $5 ? or could it be worth more or less?   I am quite confused about it   Thx in advance

Hi thanks for your questions. I'll try to answer them one at a time:

1. Total supply is 20M SCR and 10 million SP. More will be created through conversion if needed. IE if EVERYONE wanted to change their SCR to SP (very unlikely), then more SP will be created to meet that demand.

2. You will get a Scorum Power registration bonus for taking part in the crowdsale. The details of SP registration bonuses is listed in the whitepaper.

3. You can convert some of your SCR into SP immediately if you'd like more influence in the blogging platform.

4. SP can be "bought" only for SCR at a 1-1 ratio. It will also be earned in the blogging platform as rewards for content creation and curation.

5. 1 SP will always be worth 1 SCR, no matter what the SCR value is on the open market. SP will not be tradeable on exchanges or directly transferrable to other users though.

Hope that helps!
“A team with plenty of experience in blockchain technology and a variety of sports projects,
Scorum looks set to benefit from first mover advantage.”

>> Scorum is named one of the “Top 5 ICOs of Early 2018” by CoinCodex.

✍️ Hey, if you’d like to post or write an article about us, reach us via [email protected] to get some fresh insights about the Scorum project and check out our press kit to get some visuals >>> https://scorumcoins.com/press_kit.zip

Scorum Ambassador Alexander Hleb took part in the draw of UEFA Nations League, a new tournament for national teams. Additional places in UEFA EURO will be at stake in this tournament.

One of the goals of the tournament is to decrease the amount of friendly matches, most of which are not of great interest to supporters.

The draw of UEFA Nations League took place on 24th of January in SwissTech Convention center in Lausanne. As a result, European teams have been drawn into groups inside divisions formed depending on the teams’ ranking.

P.S. Registration for the third round of Alex Hleb’s Fantasy Football Challenge is open >> https://draft.scorum.com/rooms/44

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi i am trying to get my ahead around the value of Coin & power    for example i now have 2K in COINS i have some questions 1>Total supply of Coin's & power what is the exact number of both?  As i am right now at 2k in coin's will i get any power with this ? 3> How do i get power from the very start? 4> do/can i buy it inside the platform  ? 5> let's fast forward 6 months and say SC is worth $5 on an exchange - will power also be worth $5 ? or could it be worth more or less?   I am quite confused about it   Thx in advance
Scorum founders are headed to London for ICE Totally Gaming conference. Let’s catch up!

More info about the conference right here >>

$4.93 million raised! ⚽️😊 🚀 The 10% discount is almost gone! Get some $SCR while there's still a 10% bonus! >>

Activity: 197
Hi
do you believe after discount the remain 12 m$ would be sold?
what are the exchange for the coin in the future?

Activity: 2
@4.82 only 180,000 SCR left at discount rate !!!

yes I hope rudex also lists!
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
Ooh, managed to get in but only got the 10% discount.

Looks like a great project, I remember talking to Ronny a few times ages ago, great guy.

Go Scorum!
Activity: 2
HI everyone I am ag2 in scorum chat. I am closing the 5M window and ending the discount period at the moment. 10,000 every couple minutes. please help me Tongue

180,000 scorum gone in the last hour, and at 4.7 contributed.

Registration for the 3rd round of Alex Hleb’s freeroll fantasy football challenge is open. Sign up, get the teams ready and win prizes signed by the UEFA Champion. It’s time for some English Premier League fun! Ready, set, go! Cheesy >> https://draft.scorum.com/rooms/44

In 2014 Ronny Boesing, one of the early bitcoin investors, abandoned his business to establish his own cryptocurrency exchange. Now OpenLedger is growing exponentially and currently processes over $5 million worth of transactions daily.

Learn more about OpenLedger CEO and Scorum advisor Ronny Boesing on ZyCrypto.

Pages:
Jump to: