Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SCR] SCORUM | ⭐ ⚽ ⭐ ⚾️ THE FIRST SPORTS MEDIA POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN - page 4. (Read 11940 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 253
CTO Alex Shkor to Present at the Global Graphene DevCon

Shanghai plays host to a few days of collaboration and inspiration among some of the top talent in the growing blockchain industry. The capabilities of the Graphene Framework have been established but there’s still much space to explore the potential of this flexible blockchain toolkit. https://medium.com/@scorum/cto-alex-shkor-to-present-at-the-global-graphene-devcon-6adf18d685e0

Activity: 448
Merit: 252
who ever figured out why the payment of bounty tokens is so much delayed? more precisely not a payment but the possibility of using them
Activity: 459
Merit: 102
How do you transfer the coins from scorumcoins.com to wallet.scorum.com ? Huh
Activity: 197
Merit: 0
Activity: 150
Merit: 25
President of FinTechAssociation
ban for "looks like" - it's amazing! Shocked
It's simple ask for TEST only. Not for money. For my reputation.
Can administrator unban me?
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
Today I feel like a shit. I enetered to telegram chat and ask 1000 SCR for 1 month without benefits for my experiment.
I promised send back tokens for initial account and make offer with benefits.
I have reputation in Graphene community, I'm really public man from Moscow.
But this guys erase my messages and blocked me at chat.
What's happen? I really need official answer!!  Huh
I think it's just that your offer looked really weird, because usually nobody gives tokens for nothing.
Activity: 150
Merit: 25
President of FinTechAssociation
Today I feel like a shit. I enetered to telegram chat and ask 1000 SCR for 1 month without benefits for my experiment.
I promised send back tokens for initial account and make offer with benefits.
I have reputation in Graphene community, I'm really public man from Moscow.
But this guys erase my messages and blocked me at chat.
What's happen? I really need official answer!!  Huh
Activity: 616
Merit: 260
Scorum blogging platform will go live next month and Colombian Peña Barcelonista Cafetera de Cali will cooperate in mutual PR and promotion.

Scorum becomes media partner of F.C. Barcelona official supporters club in Cali (Columbia)
http://telegra.ph/Scorum-becomes-media-partner-of-FC-Barcelona-official-supporters-club-in-Cali-Columbia-04-14
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
when it is going to list on COINCAPMARKET?

It seems that most people are concerned about the time of trading on ICO projects. I think you should update the news and keep track of the projects you have invested.
Scorum will release blogging platform at May and One more information is "Colombian Peña Barcelonista Cafetera de Cali will cooperate in mutual PR and promotion."
Activity: 82
Scorum Coin (SCR) in the listing of Ethereum Anonymizer?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

To add a project to a coinmarcetcap, it is necessary that the daily daily trading volume be more than $ 100,000. As far as I understand this amount is not yet available.
is the volume more than one hundred thousand? a few months ago, the volume was sufficient 10 thousand
Yes, before to add to the CMC was enough $10k daily volume, but now it needs $100k+. I saw that there are many tokens and coins with smaller volumes, possibly in the future they will be excluded
Activity: 910
Merit: 520

To add a project to a coinmarcetcap, it is necessary that the daily daily trading volume be more than $ 100,000. As far as I understand this amount is not yet available.
is the volume more than one hundred thousand? a few months ago, the volume was sufficient 10 thousand
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
Scorum Community Manager
Devs, is it official listing? is it possible to start trading on this exchange or is it dangerous

Yes, this is official. OpenLedger has been our partner since just before the crowdsale started. Since the BitShares DEX is based on the same Graphene Framework as the Scorum Blockchain, it's a logical first step for us at Scorum to list there first
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Activity: 197
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 1064
Merit: 509
https://dex.openledger.io/ Truly Decentralized
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
can anybody explain what is SP in  my wallet?

Welcome gift  Wink

will it be going to list on exchange?
no it's only an internal platform token, in August you'll be able to exchange it for a SCR
Pages:
Jump to: