Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SCR] SCORUM | ⭐ ⚽ ⭐ ⚾️ THE FIRST SPORTS MEDIA POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN - page 5. (Read 11940 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 0
can anybody explain what is SP in  my wallet?

Welcome gift  Wink

will it be going to list on exchange?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
can anybody explain what is SP in  my wallet?
Activity: 11
I got an email today that says 'The Scorum Legal Team" will send me a link to do KYC to verify me. Is the email true or is it a scammer emailing me?

Also, I got locked out of the telegram chat group. Who can I talk to help sign me up back to the Telegram chat? I have been trying to get back on but it does not let me.

Admin, I need help here. I do not want to miss the information needed to get my tokens.

Please help here.

Hi, we did send out an email from [email protected] about this. That is legit, you'll get an email from [email protected] to finish KYC.

As far as telegram, please send me a direct message @John_McT and I'll get you back in.

Thanks, I have been emailing @Zinylia who has been very helpful so far explaining things to me. She has been great so far.

I did respond to the KYC email and sent the required documents requested.

Now I just need to be reinstated on the scorum TG.

I will PM you my ID so you can please get me back in the TG.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
​​❗️While our dev team are testing the Scorum Wallet, we would like to remind all Scorum Bounty program participants that they will get their bonus in the form of Scorum Power.

You need to create your user name and generate your private key so that the tokens will be transferred automatically. If you don’t, your bonus SP will be burned. >>> https://scorumcoins.com/en-us/

Thanks for the info, I did as you said, what are approximate payment dates of bounty rewards?

The SP tokens from the bounty will be in your Scorum wallet when it launches this week. Thanks for joining!
sounds great! it means there are only a few days left, I can't wait for this moment!
is it any schedule for Exchange list after wallet?
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
Scorum Community Manager
​​❗️While our dev team are testing the Scorum Wallet, we would like to remind all Scorum Bounty program participants that they will get their bonus in the form of Scorum Power.

You need to create your user name and generate your private key so that the tokens will be transferred automatically. If you don’t, your bonus SP will be burned. >>> https://scorumcoins.com/en-us/

Thanks for the info, I did as you said, what are approximate payment dates of bounty rewards?

The SP tokens from the bounty will be in your Scorum wallet when it launches this week. Thanks for joining!
Scorum Community Manager
I got an email today that says 'The Scorum Legal Team" will send me a link to do KYC to verify me. Is the email true or is it a scammer emailing me?

Also, I got locked out of the telegram chat group. Who can I talk to help sign me up back to the Telegram chat? I have been trying to get back on but it does not let me.

Admin, I need help here. I do not want to miss the information needed to get my tokens.

Please help here.

Hi, we did send out an email from [email protected] about this. That is legit, you'll get an email from [email protected] to finish KYC.

As far as telegram, please send me a direct message @John_McT and I'll get you back in.
Activity: 11

Please help here.
Activity: 966
Merit: 587

Scorum Community Manager
How get SCR tokens into your account?

The Scorum development team has been hard at work refining the Scorum Blockchain and Wallet. All crowdsale participante should generate theirs private key and usernames at scorumcoins.com account if they want to get SCR tokens automatically. In this cause the user will be added to Scorum blockchain automatically.

does this information concern bounty hunters too? or will there be separate instructions for us?

If you have any bounty SP or affiliate earned SCR in your account page, you should also generate your keys so that those tokens are distributed to your wallet when the blockchain and wallet launch (soon!)
Activity: 910
Merit: 500

The Scorum development team has been hard at work refining the Scorum Blockchain and Wallet. All crowdsale participante should generate theirs private key and usernames at scorumcoins.com account if they want to get SCR tokens automatically. In this cause the user will be added to Scorum blockchain automatically.

does this information concern bounty hunters too? or will there be separate instructions for us?

Scorum Community Manager
Scorum Project Update:

Ahead of the upcoming launch of the Scorum Wallet and Blockchain, we invite all the Scorum Crowdsale participants to generate the keys to their Scorum Wallet.

I heard that bounty will be distributed with the release mainnet when you announcement about this?

Yes your bounty SP and affiliate SCR tokens will be in your Scorum wallet when the blockchain and wallet launch this month. It will be announced beforehand and again when the mainnet launch happens
Merit: 520
Scorum Project Update:

Ahead of the upcoming launch of the Scorum Wallet and Blockchain, we invite all the Scorum Crowdsale participants to generate the keys to their Scorum Wallet.

I heard that bounty will be distributed with the release mainnet when you announcement about this?
Scorum Project Update:

For step-by-step instructions, see the latest blog post:

https://steemit.com/sports/@scorum.community/scorum-project-update-how-to-generate-the-keys-to-your-scorum-wallet

Merit: 520
I've had time to rejoice, but it's in vain, you got the wrong topic, we have a Scorum project
hey everyone
what is the schedule for exchange launching?

We’re partnered with OpenLedger/Bitshares and will be listed on their exchanges later on this month. We’re also in talks with other exchanges and will release all the details of exchange listings soon.
Pages:
Jump to: