Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCRINIUM🔥 The future of portfolio investment - page 29. (Read 29016 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Very interesting idea, to analyse traders' performance and join the most quality portfolios. Safinus team is going to launch the similar platform + they confirm that there will be a cryptocurrency and ICO Community voting System to avoid scums and other risks
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
I think this is a very good project which at the moment is not enough in the market. If the developers fulfill what they promised, then the platform will be successful
copper member
Activity: 272
Merit: 13
Tell me for what services you can pay with tokens? Are you planning to expand the list of services?
SCR will be the internal currency of the platform. That is, user balance and profit will be in SCR.
We are focused on developing the platform right now, we have no plans to expand the list of services.

say you have provided tools for beginners who are poorly versed in crypto-currencies.
Could you please be more specific?

Please tell us in more detail how this tool will work?
An investor will have to decide the profit to risk level they want to take. Scrinium will automatically select a number of traders with the most suitable trading patterns and skills matching the investor's requirements.
You can read more about it in our whitepaper: https://www.scrinium.ai/Scrinium_Whitepaper.pdf.
Activity: 202
Please tell us in more detail how this tool will work?
Activity: 252
say you have provided tools for beginners who are poorly versed in crypto-currencies.
Activity: 378
Tell me for what services you can pay with tokens? Are you planning to expand the list of services?
copper member
What is the minimum number of tokens are available?
Pre-ICO token supply is 18 000 000 SCR, ICO supply is 122 400 000 SCR.

Minimum purchase limit is 0.1 ETH.
Activity: 322
What is the minimum number of tokens are available?
Activity: 266
Can I pay by bank card for tokens and what will the commission be?
We accept Ethereum and Bitcoin only.
You can buy Ethereum on an exchange though.
thanks for the answers means it will be shut up ETH. I think your project will allow investors to make good money.
copper member
We accept Ethereum and Bitcoin only.
You can buy Ethereum on an exchange though.
Activity: 294
copper member
If you buy the tokens of your company, will I have the right to vote or influence the work of the company?
No. It's an ICO, not an IPO.  Smiley

users will be forced to pay a subscription fee for using the platform? And how much will this be and what will it depend on?
There won't be any subscription fees.  Smiley
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
users will be forced to pay a subscription fee for using the platform? And how much will this be and what will it depend on?
Activity: 254
If you buy the tokens of your company, will I have the right to vote or influence the work of the company?
Activity: 249
The project team looks very major and inspires me with trust. I'm ready to support the project. Thank you
Activity: 448
What amount of money can an investor earn in a year after the platform is launched in percent?
To answer this question it will not be easy enough for too many different factors
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
What amount of money can an investor earn in a year after the platform is launched in percent?
copper member
how current product progress now
We've sold 16 206 340 SCR so far.  Grin
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
how current product progress now
copper member
Hello. How did you make it possible to get transfer confirmation within subsecond?
This will be possible with the use of Raiden Network. It is going to be a great tool to use against latency and to improve stability and scalability.
Pages:
Jump to: