Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO September 1] ALIS - Japanese Social Media Network - page 8. (Read 47084 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
i was watching this coin and prepard to invest, but they said any onsold token ll be burned and now i read they r going to burn only 80m tokens so we ll still have oversupply

Indeed oversupply, but if they give some information about how they are going to use it and if it will be also invested in the ALIS platform it would make a huge difference. And if the oversupply will be sold and spread over a long period as well.

Japan has over 127 million people and they are really loyal to Japanese projects, a guarenteed success.

Hopefully their team will follow the road map closely!  Cool

There's a difference between circulating supply and total supply. Their circulating supply is 37M and Total supply after burn will be 80M.

Where's the Oversupply here?

The remaining 43M from the total supply, will not be unlocked now .. it would be over a period of time ..

If you think 37M circulating supply is oversupply, then sell your coins. Ill will buy them cheap.

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
i was watching this coin and prepard to invest, but they said any onsold token ll be burned and now i read they r going to burn only 80m tokens so we ll still have oversupply

Indeed oversupply, but if they give some information about how they are going to use it and if it will be also invested in the ALIS platform it would make a huge difference. And if the oversupply will be sold and spread over a long period as well.

Japan has over 127 million people and they are really loyal to Japanese projects, a guarenteed success.

Hopefully their team will follow the road map closely!  Cool
According to Coinmarketcap they sold nearly 39.000.000 coin on a total of 287.000.000. If they will burn only 80mil they will have 167.000.000 to sell. In conclusion forget the moon !

The total supply after burn will be 80M.

ALIS @ALIS_media
Replying to @ALIS_media
After buring it, the total supply will be about 80,000,000. We will annouce the date near future.

You should check their twitter page.
Activity: 9
According to Coinmarketcap they sold nearly 39.000.000 coin on a total of 287.000.000. If they will burn only 80mil they will have 167.000.000 to sell. In conclusion forget the moon !
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Do you know how much coins are bought on the ICO mate? Maybe because of that, thats why its 80M, because it is very clear on the Ann that they will burn all the unsold coins in the ICO.
Activity: 117
Merit: 11
Whats a good way to follow the dev team?
Activity: 31
Hi , I still would like to know how will be distributed the coins to bounty? How much coins we will receive after the bounty and then how many coins and at what lying, thank you. On the website I have read and not really understood it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I partecipated in the ICO. To be honest I didn't read so much but I liked that there was no bounty campaign or signature. I think the team is focused on the project.
They have a long term roadmap and I feel good sensations! Grin
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Lets just wait, they said that they will burn it this ealry November, I am just waiting for the burning process..and for sure this coin will go to the moon.
Any updates on when the token burning will take place? Exciting project!

they moved the date
14 nov

---------------------
Sota Ishii changed
 the due date of burn
後にfounder分トークン凍結。
Freeze founder token after burn
 to Nov 14 at 5:00 AM
yesterday at 6:12 AM
---------------------

It's not just about the date, it's about the contradiction of telling that 'all coins will be burned' and in the
end they keep approximately half...

If they would just give some support here, they could explain it.

I definitely like the concept of ALIS, but some more transparency would be appreciated.  Smiley

they moved the date
14 nov

---------------------
Sota Ishii changed
 the due date of burn
後にfounder分トークン凍結。
Freeze founder token after burn
 to Nov 14 at 5:00 AM
yesterday at 6:12 AM
---------------------
Activity: 308
Merit: 104
Hi team. Any big releases coming up? Current performance looks good. Do we have any plans to boost up the sales?
BTW, any update on the launches?
Activity: 434
I read on the Alis Twitter:

'After buring it, the total supply will be about 80,000,000. We will annouce the date near future'

That means that you will have quite an amount of Tokens in your own pocket.

What is the exact amount?

MAXIMUM ICO DISTRIBUTION - 250,000,000 ALIS
After the burning process, the total supply will be about 80M.
What is your doubt about?

Well my concern is currently that over 50% of the tokens seems to be owned by the company ALIS.

I would like to know how they are going to spend these Tokens or are they going to sell them for extra funding
later and in which timespan?

This feels like a huge premine. Although it's not a minable coin of course...
But to give it a certain perspective.

First they say (page 1):

"ALL UNSOLD ICO COINS WILL BE BURNED"

I assume the 80 million Tokens haven't been sold all and if so, it would make sense to make a transparant statement.

I would have prefered a more scarce token.

I't s not so easy to understand not japanese people but this is the roadmap I found on their website https://trello.com/b/XH5jh4DT/alis-public-roadmap
Activity: 12
Developers say that same coins will burn this November, who know, maybe need to buy some coins?

'After buring it, the total supply will be about 80,000,000. We will annouce the date near future'

Well my concern is currently that over 50% of the tokens seems to be owned by the company ALIS.

I would like to know how they are going to spend these Tokens or are they going to sell them for extra funding
later and in which timespan?

This feels like a huge premine. Although it's not a minable coin of course...
But to give it a certain perspective.

First they say (page 1):

"ALL UNSOLD ICO COINS WILL BE BURNED"

I assume the 80 million Tokens haven't been sold all and if so, it would make sense to make a transparant statement.

I would have prefered a more scarce token.
Activity: 364

Activity: 186
In the foreseeable future, peer-to-peer social networks have a strong appeal to some users, such as those who demand high privacy and security for personal information and disgust on commercial advertising. This is why I am optimistic about this area
Pages:
Jump to: