Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO September 1] ALIS - Japanese Social Media Network - page 9. (Read 47084 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Block chain used to the social network, is the trusted peer-to-peer peer-to-peer social platform, I understand the right? Trust is the biggest role that block chains play here
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Go Alis to the mooon......Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I can't find any exchange in the opening page of the thread.
Does anybody know if the token is listed?
What was the ico price?

You can find the information you need here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/alis/#markets

So you can trade alis token on coinexchange and cryptopia.
Activity: 376
I can't find any exchange in the opening page of the thread.
Does anybody know if the token is listed?
What was the ico price?
What kind of wallet is the best to hold Alis?

What do you mean? Alis has not a blockchain, Alis is a token ERC20 compliant.
So, to receive and send Alis token you need an ethereum address.
Myetherwallet is a good choice but you must be very careful because of phishing.
Activity: 31
What kind of wallet is the best to hold Alis?
Activity: 10
So invested money in ALIS it's a great idea in mid-long term prospective  Tongue
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
The day\date when tokens will be burnt?
Activity: 315
Merit: 17
wah ICO is finished .. my newbie I still learn about some ICO .. but this time I see and read the ICO that comes from japan I think it's a great thing considering Japan is a country that sangag advanced both the country and the economy is always successful to ICO is in the future
Activity: 392
ALIS is slowly rising and has strong buy. I am holding at least until it hits 10K satoshi
Activity: 9
You buy them off an exchange.

Yes its a mid-long term coin. Lots of news & coin burn coming up in 2 weeks or so.
Thanks for the update. I have been all in on ALIS. I believe they have a great concept. Execution will obviously take time.
You buy them off an exchange.

Yes its a mid-long term coin. Lots of news & coin burn coming up in 2 weeks or so.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
People, who have already joined this project.
Should I buy ALIS, is it really profitable? If yes, how can I receive ALIS?
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
Why has slack closed? Seems a bit scammy?
Probably they’re moving to Discord. Slack is scammy not the coins.
Activity: 65

probably lots of FUD!!!!! Always nr 1 reason

and also myetherwallet direct message spam.

I know 2 or 3 coins who close their slack because of this, and plan to move to discord. Slack sucks nowadays.

probably lots of FUD!!!!! Always nr 1 reason
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Easy guys... is normal correction and this will be huge. All Altcoins drop down - BTC grow. How long guys you are in Crypto world? Please have patience - DEV Team is great, project awesome and all information is update.
This project is great and it seen to have good team. I will try to go through the white paper to understand what this project stand for and the future benefits. I also think that bitcoin core (btc) is doing well now because of the upcoming event on 25th October and from there coins will soon flow back to altcoins and ico projects.
Activity: 416
Merit: 103
Until BTC is done with it's fork's,all ALTs will loose value. Most people don't want to miss out on BTCG, and therefor taking money out of ALTS to put it in to BTC.

This is the typical market reaction for FREE MONEY.

I say wait for it to go down a little bit more and start to accumulate ALIS.

That is what i will be doing to buy ALIS. It has a good roadmap and once the partnerships start to roll out, the price now will be a dream to buy later.

Don't panic (in my case, please do so i can start buying)  Grin
It's very strange that a lot of newbies come here saying bad words about this project. they have only 1 or 2 posts. It seems that they signup only for FUD.
Alis has a strong roadmap https://trello.com/b/XH5jh4DT/alis-public-roadmap
Pages:
Jump to: