Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO September 1] ALIS - Japanese Social Media Network - page 12. (Read 47084 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
hmm....Japanese devs.....burn talk....low supply talk....great price....

Hold>???buy????Burnnwait?Huh??

.....just hodl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
super samurai coin!!!
Activity: 7
They have 287 millions total, however, devs will burn the rest (unsold tokens) on 1'st of November.

The number of tokens left will be depending of how many people will buy. Let's say for example, 100 mil for the sake of argument.

Great project. To the MOON!!!

You seem to understand about this project, are you part of the team?
And currently Circulating Supply 37,852,608 ALIS (coinmarketcap version) if nobody buys the rest will be burned? and fixed supply 37,852,608 ALIS, right?

No. I just did my research. Basically when the sale is over they will burn all the unsold coins (november 1-2) . Could be 37 mil, could be 100 mil, depending how many are sold so far.

I think there is a way to find out the number of tokens sold so far, but I do not know, nor did I searched.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm holding.

Best of luck
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
They have 287 millions total, however, devs will burn the rest (unsold tokens) on 1'st of November.

The number of tokens left will be depending of how many people will buy. Let's say for example, 100 mil for the sake of argument.

You seem to understand about this project, are you part of the team?
And currently Circulating Supply 37,852,608 ALIS (coinmarketcap version) if nobody buys the rest will be burned? and fixed supply 37,852,608 ALIS, right?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
This is Japanese project, it is cool, Japanese like hyping crypto projects, we will earn much money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
With that funding I would put my money on Bittrex.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Is 500 million the maximum number of tokens?
This project has great potential, can't wait too see how they advance in the top.  Kiss
Activity: 53
Hmm...burning...delete...i like burning... Cry

Im in
Activity: 198
Merit: 101

Only 7M MarketCap..
Lot of potential to grow.
Got some. getting more.
Activity: 31
Full data uploaded at CMC now:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/alis/

7.4 million cap at the moment.  Plenty of room to grow!  Good luck ALIS!
Activity: 8
Great that after only getting a little over softcap at the ICO Alis is now tradable at almost 2x. And according to roadmap tokens will be at more exchanges soon.
Activity: 57
The new coins are endless every day. I hope you can do better
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
ALIS is now added on CoinMarketCap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/alis/

Great! It would be useful too be addes also in android app called "Blockfolio". I use it a lot!
Activity: 16
Activity: 207
DEEPONION - NO ICO
Congratulations on getting on CMC (and on my radar)!

I'll be looking into the social media market in Japan in the next day or two.  I'm also expecting a bit more of post-CMC dump, but I'll be coming back in a day or two when I have time to look over this project.

I know this project is said to be tuned to the Japanese market.  How exactly?  I'd love some very detailed points.

-Good luck!
Activity: 700
Merit: 330
I participated in the ICO, but haven't got any tokens. How can I get some?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Great! it seems a great oppurtunity for buying more! The price is very cheap due to the rise of Btc!
Activity: 310
Hi,
Why I can not see ALIS on coinmarketcap.com Huh?

Maybe i'll will be updated on coinmarketcap after short time!
This is the form to add coin into coinmarketcap: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqpM6DVuxNRJ43oD90fCsm8UltR9oIiFaVxxqt3ch_eJ5Dlw/viewform
Activity: 120
Hi,
Why I can not see ALIS on coinmarketcap.com Huh?

Maybe i'll will be updated on coinmarketcap after short time!
Pages:
Jump to: