Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🌟ShopCoin-Global decentralized Shopping and Services platform🌟🚀 - page 2. (Read 2289 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
i think this project is good and will rock !!!
Activity: 43
ShopCoin has a very big future, I think this project is a long term project, what I like the most is the people around it, the community and especially the people behind this project, I am proud to say that I've been part of this community and I can see myself as an Investor in this project, all the way to support for the coming years to come.
Activity: 66
very good project. will be the best in 2018.
Activity: 47
Interesting platform! I like the reward system for users! Great project for the future!
Activity: 11
Activity: 71
Global decentralized Shopping and Services platform

excelente projeto , parabens a todos envolvidos

@toninho292
Activity: 35
Good project shopcoin I joined airdrop complete. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Activity: 45
I like this concept of getting buyers and sellers deal together without help of middleman. This will definitely save money of both the parties which they pay to middleman . This project definitely reach the height where other altcoins never go.
Activity: 30
New shopcoin is a very good Idea and best project.i like it by Hurt.
Activity: 11
Activity: 120
BIG ICO, excited to be part of it....long way to go and bang the crypto currency market........
Good Progess keep up the good work team , Kudo's to the team...
Activity: 12
Activity: 22
Am excited for this project good concept AWESOME maintaining nice airdrop
Activity: 101
# BIG ICO, excited to be part of it....long way to go and bang the crypto currency market........
Good Progess keep up the good work team , Kudo's to the team...
Activity: 798
Great idea it reduce the cost by directly transacting both the seller and buyer. Nice dev
copper member
Activity: 135
I find the idea of this decentralized coin unique, that's why I care
Activity: 95
Exciting and different project. Happy to involve with An Excellent project. This will be a big hit in the world of crypto
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
This seems to be a big and interesting project where on one platform will be collected the purchase / sale of goods and various types of services for users possessing cryptocurrency. Such projects that provide real services are very helpful in the development and promotion of the cryptocurrency industry.
Activity: 7
Activity: 77
Pages:
Jump to: