Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] Sonata.ai - crypto exchange with long-term profit - page 2. (Read 20207 times)

copper member
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

You might want to check our Telegram community to find out how to get the biggest bonus of your SONT tokens.
We offer a special community-only sale.

copper member
We have updated our English white paper. Other language versions will be updated soon. Read the document here.
copper member
We will start our public sale on 1 March 2019.
To get a head start on this topic, join our TelegramWink
copper member
This week you can look forward to taking part in a new contest on our Twitter @Sonata_ai. The first targeted your creativity, the second your trading skills, this time we will focus on your speed. Are you ready? Cheesy

Get a head start by reading through our white paper: sonata.ai.
copper member
Enter our Twitter contest to win SONT tokens!

See the latest contest on this link:
https://twitter.com/Sonata_ai/status/1088253026131943424

copper member
who are the dev's behind this? you need to build more trust if you want us to take you seriously and invest our money

Our lead developers are Jan Sedlacek and David Stuller, both have 15+ years experience in corporate programming. The dev team is handpicked by them. Would having the names of other programmers in the team help somehow?
copper member
Hello! When started token sale?

Private sale is already ongoing, public sale will start at the end of Q1, after a round of 1-on-1 meetings with private investors.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Hello! When started token sale?
copper member
Our introductory series about Sonata.ai is now online – watch THIS playlist! Shocked
Activity: 156
Merit: 15
Good point! We believe that we can encourage our users by low (or none) fees for some transactions and by building in-house community of traders who will be willing to help each other. We have also borrowed some gamification elements to make the trading more fun.
There are three important components in transactions.
- Fees: should be as low as possible.
- Speed: should be fast enough for demands on transactions.
- Protective mechanisms: to prevent attacks from too fast transaction speed (so why I say fast enough).
Generally, it's good to know the Sonata.ai platform promises its cheap transaction fees.
Activity: 26
ppl have a hard time trusting ico's that promise short term gains how are we to believe that you will deliver on long term promises, we dont even know the dev team behind the idea.
copper member
The product itself seems to be good. I surely like the focus on the security of the token stored, but, as many other projects in this field, it does not encourage trading, but just hodl and lending. Anyway, the features can be potentially interesting.

Good point! We believe that we can encourage our users by low (or none) fees for some transactions and by building in-house community of traders who will be willing to help each other. We have also borrowed some gamification elements to make the trading more fun.
copper member
After all the changes that have occurred, do you still want to register a company in Malta? They now plan to take taxes for work on their territory. I do not think that this is the best option for investors.

Well, we consider few countries, but it doesn't seem that we will avoid taxation anywhere after all.

Let's see how you can do it all the same it will be very difficult to do if they decide to actually take taxes. Do you have a lawyer and accountant in the team at the moment?

Of course, we would be lost without professional help. We share team of business lawyers with Solidní finance + we work with external companies, specialized in ICO / crypto, since this area is a very specific.

We all see what happens. I would still be very cautious because the market is now changing just before our eyes. And in a worse way, especially from regulators and states that used to smile and now are clearly not happy. I am sure that you have prepared as necessary guys.

The market is changing, but it's change for the better. Crypto is finally becoming part of a globally accepted, adult market. Up until now, cryptocurrencies were often gray zone matter. Many conservative traders were waiting to jump in exactly for this reason. We believe, that if the mainstream crypto space is fully regulated, we will be even closer to a mass adoption. Once all the legal work in all big countries is done, we expect that crypto will finally lose the public label of "money for pedofiles, technocrats and gamblers" and there will be even bigger need for our product.
Good times are coming.

yes cryptocurrency has grown from the period of not been recognize to a period where the institutions are paying more attention to its existence and global recognition,  
now notable investors will be interested to know more about what this space is all about and the many potentials inherent in crypto,
once the crypto space is been regulated, there will be confidence and some level of security, many bystanders will want to jump in and be part of this great technology,
this will also provide opportunity to flush out all the fake and false project who only disguise to take investors money,
now project owners will be very cautious because they know the sec will be on their detail for any misconduct.

Exactly. Regardless the intention of cryptocurrencies (anonymity, untraceability etc.), the companies providing a crypto-based services should be treated as any other company – they must be legible, legitimate and authorised to conduct business operations (having a proper licence). Once this is common in the crypto world, investors can stop worrying and just choose the project that they like.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
After all the changes that have occurred, do you still want to register a company in Malta? They now plan to take taxes for work on their territory. I do not think that this is the best option for investors.

Well, we consider few countries, but it doesn't seem that we will avoid taxation anywhere after all.

Let's see how you can do it all the same it will be very difficult to do if they decide to actually take taxes. Do you have a lawyer and accountant in the team at the moment?

Of course, we would be lost without professional help. We share team of business lawyers with Solidní finance + we work with external companies, specialized in ICO / crypto, since this area is a very specific.

We all see what happens. I would still be very cautious because the market is now changing just before our eyes. And in a worse way, especially from regulators and states that used to smile and now are clearly not happy. I am sure that you have prepared as necessary guys.

The market is changing, but it's change for the better. Crypto is finally becoming part of a globally accepted, adult market. Up until now, cryptocurrencies were often gray zone matter. Many conservative traders were waiting to jump in exactly for this reason. We believe, that if the mainstream crypto space is fully regulated, we will be even closer to a mass adoption. Once all the legal work in all big countries is done, we expect that crypto will finally lose the public label of "money for pedofiles, technocrats and gamblers" and there will be even bigger need for our product.
Good times are coming.

yes cryptocurrency has grown from the period of not been recognize to a period where the institutions are paying more attention to its existence and global recognition,  
now notable investors will be interested to know more about what this space is all about and the many potentials inherent in crypto,
once the crypto space is been regulated, there will be confidence and some level of security, many bystanders will want to jump in and be part of this great technology,
this will also provide opportunity to flush out all the fake and false project who only disguise to take investors money,
now project owners will be very cautious because they know the sec will be on their detail for any misconduct.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
The stock exchange today is very popular among investors, so I’m happy to go into such projects. Tell me, I understand correctly. At this stage, you have raised $ 4 million?

Development of Sonata.ai was initiated by an investor, who is backing the project with his own money. This is where the money (equivalent of $4 million) is from.

Great to know that you have private investor on this project. It means, the development will gonna push thru no matter what. By the way, is this registered in the jurisdiction of UK? Your address from the website is in UK so I'm assuming you have the legal docs under them.

Also are you going to support fiat currencies? And what are they?

Yes, we are indeed registered under a jurisdiction of UK. See details here.
Fiat currencies - yes, USD & EUR. We are currently in the middle of negotiating terms with our partners on Malta. We will keep you informed, watch our social media.

I think it will be interesting. I already see the serious intentions of the team. it looks promising I will follow that.

This will make everyone interested in joining this project. this project is promising for everyone and you should look deeper into the development of this project.

It is impossible to stay at the beginning of the project, Still, they are crowdsale which it is impossible to stay before crowdsale. They have a potential team but we have seen many projects without any developments after the crowd sales.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
You said that your exchange bucked by "experts". But as I see your team don't have a solid experience in this niche and they were not works at solme known companies before this project. Or you just means advisors?
At 1st page I see that token sale was started 8th October, it still ongoing or finished and how much raised so far?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
Our product is still in development. We are still building the security and as you would expect, we will pay for independent security check as soon as we have MVP in our hands.

security is the most important thing on any exchange,,
i hope this exchange project will focused in security first, then others great features will show up

Security is the major aspect when it comes to exchange point of view because many people will show interest only when they show their credibility in the market by following security measures and listing potential coins in the exchange.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
although many projects have similarities but this one project certainly has its own advantages and certainly the team involved here will also always try fully for this project to succeed later.
yes I really like team behind this project because they are very active in providing a lot of information and I also plan to join bounty after completing some of my current work and I hope not late
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
The product itself seems to be good. I surely like the focus on the security of the token stored, but, as many other projects in this field, it does not encourage trading, but just hodl and lending. Anyway, the features can be potentially interesting.
although many projects have similarities but this one project certainly has its own advantages and certainly the team involved here will also always try fully for this project to succeed later.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
Pages:
Jump to: