Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] Sonata.ai - crypto exchange with long-term profit - page 3. (Read 20207 times)

copper member
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
See our new video about Sonata.ai: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwSKPSF6SY4 Five more coming up.
Activity: 3
copper member
And what is the requirement for a new currency to be listed in the Sonata exchange? Will it be by vote or fee payment? And this security in the wallet, it will be impossible to lose the assets of the users?

First few batches of token listing will be based on votes (as promised in our white paper).
Only later we will introduce hybrid listing system based both on voting (popular tokens will be listed) & fee payment (other tokens can be listed for a fee).
Before the actual launch, our platform will have a thorough third-party security audit. Also, we are already working closely with security experts. Assets of the users will be as safe as they can be.  Wink

Thank you for your questions, if you want to know more, feel free to ask. We will be happy to explain everything.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
And what is the requirement for a new currency to be listed in the Sonata exchange? Will it be by vote or fee payment? And this security in the wallet, it will be impossible to lose the assets of the users?
copper member
Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list!
We analyzed the ratings of 14 world rating agencies and on its base calculated the weighted average of the project.
According to that you are one of the best ICO projects! Your rating is 84.5 of 100.
Our congratulations on achieving so high results.
Full information you can see in the description of Sonata.ai (SONT).
Just look us, comment on us and follow us on social networks.
Thank you for your attention!

|Cryptolaboratory team|

Hello Cryptolaboratory, thank you for your rating. We appreciate your interest!
Good luck with your rating webpage!
copper member
After all the changes that have occurred, do you still want to register a company in Malta? They now plan to take taxes for work on their territory. I do not think that this is the best option for investors.

Well, we consider few countries, but it doesn't seem that we will avoid taxation anywhere after all.

Let's see how you can do it all the same it will be very difficult to do if they decide to actually take taxes. Do you have a lawyer and accountant in the team at the moment?

Of course, we would be lost without professional help. We share team of business lawyers with Solidní finance + we work with external companies, specialized in ICO / crypto, since this area is a very specific.

We all see what happens. I would still be very cautious because the market is now changing just before our eyes. And in a worse way, especially from regulators and states that used to smile and now are clearly not happy. I am sure that you have prepared as necessary guys.

The market is changing, but it's change for the better. Crypto is finally becoming part of a globally accepted, adult market. Up until now, cryptocurrencies were often gray zone matter. Many conservative traders were waiting to jump in exactly for this reason. We believe, that if the mainstream crypto space is fully regulated, we will be even closer to a mass adoption. Once all the legal work in all big countries is done, we expect that crypto will finally lose the public label of "money for pedofiles, technocrats and gamblers" and there will be even bigger need for our product.
Good times are coming.
Activity: 798
Merit: 256
After all the changes that have occurred, do you still want to register a company in Malta? They now plan to take taxes for work on their territory. I do not think that this is the best option for investors.

Well, we consider few countries, but it doesn't seem that we will avoid taxation anywhere after all.

Let's see how you can do it all the same it will be very difficult to do if they decide to actually take taxes. Do you have a lawyer and accountant in the team at the moment?

Of course, we would be lost without professional help. We share team of business lawyers with Solidní finance + we work with external companies, specialized in ICO / crypto, since this area is a very specific.

We all see what happens. I would still be very cautious because the market is now changing just before our eyes. And in a worse way, especially from regulators and states that used to smile and now are clearly not happy. I am sure that you have prepared as necessary guys.
copper member
Is our white paper too long for you? We've found this handy article describing Sonata.ai in a nice, compact way: https://steemkr.com/ico/@sergeyklimenok/sonata-ai-crypto-exchange-with-long-term-profit
copper member

Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Our product is still in development. We are still building the security and as you would expect, we will pay for independent security check as soon as we have MVP in our hands.

security is the most important thing on any exchange,,
i hope this exchange project will focused in security first, then others great features will show up
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
The stock exchange today is very popular among investors, so I’m happy to go into such projects. Tell me, I understand correctly. At this stage, you have raised $ 4 million?

Development of Sonata.ai was initiated by an investor, who is backing the project with his own money. This is where the money (equivalent of $4 million) is from.

Great to know that you have private investor on this project. It means, the development will gonna push thru no matter what. By the way, is this registered in the jurisdiction of UK? Your address from the website is in UK so I'm assuming you have the legal docs under them.

Also are you going to support fiat currencies? And what are they?

Yes, we are indeed registered under a jurisdiction of UK. See details here.
Fiat currencies - yes, USD & EUR. We are currently in the middle of negotiating terms with our partners on Malta. We will keep you informed, watch our social media.

I think it will be interesting. I already see the serious intentions of the team. it looks promising I will follow that.

This will make everyone interested in joining this project. this project is promising for everyone and you should look deeper into the development of this project.
Activity: 8
Greetings! Would the project be interested on a FREE Portuguese translation of its Whitepaper?

•   We are a brand new Brazilian group willing to establish ourselves on the market as the main source of PT translations (and other languages in the future) of White Papers and documents in general. Therefore, we'll be temporarily doing some jobs for free in order to build an initial portfolio;
•   It's a great opportunity for projects to expose themselves to a fast-growing market (the cryptocurrency market had a 40% expansion in the period of Jan-Jul18 in Brazil) where only ~5% of the people have a good understanding of the English language;
•   At this phase, it's totally up to you to decide if you want to make a voluntary contribution to our group once we deliver the translated file or not;
•   You can find us on Twitter as @PortCrypto, reach out to us at [email protected] or even see our already done jobs on Google Drive!

Best regards, CryptoPort!
copper member

copper member
Hello to all visitors from Vietnam! Cho các bạn người việt của chúng tôi! 🇻🇳Cool

Channel VU VIET ANH Review New Crypto made a 3-part video about Sonata.ai:
1) https://youtu.be/wqI7a6i5qgs  👈
2) https://youtu.be/z0B9A3EqTrI  👈
3) https://youtu.be/t3b7W4vKXjc  👈

✨ Expect our own videos in English soon! Grin
copper member
Great news! Smiley
Our first public prototype is ready for your clicks. 👉💻 See it yourself! If you have a little time, please share your feedback.
We will be happy to hear what you think.

>> https://demo.sonata.ai  Cool
copper member
Hello!
You`ve mentioned that You have experience with a small fiat - crypto exchange for Czech market. Could You give a link to it and mentioned its daily volume. What legislation it was incorporated in?

Hello!
The exchange can be found:

All information you'll need regarding the legislation should be available here: https://sonatacoin.com/terms/
As for daily volume, let me get back to you as soon as I'll get that information from my colleagues.

Thanks for the fast answer!
So, I`ve read in the WP (page 12) that the expected fees for the transaction of BTC, LTC, ETH is going to be 0.09% / 0.19% (decreases with volume).
So If I would sell/buy 1 BTC I`ll  pay 0.01 BTC fees (=64$ at this moment)? Isn`t this too large fees for the exchange transaction regarding the existing competitors fees?

Thank you for this question! These are early estimates. The market is ever-evolving and so are trading fees. Be sure that we will do our best to provide really competitive prices. Not the lowest, but for sure lower than average. Main reason why we don't want to go on minimum is because it's not sustainable state and we want to provide sufficient rewards for SONT token holders.

As for your previous question: Sonatacoin.cz has a monthly volume in tens of thousands of USD, so it is a really small exchange in every meaning of that word. Please, be aware that this is fiat -> crypto & crypto -> fiat exchange. Also we didn't focus on the marketing, because this product was basically a playground for us.
Thanks mate!
Your statements argumentations seems logical and legit for me.
So, You mentioned that Sonata.ai team wants to provide sufficient rewards for SONT token holders but indeed as was mentioned in the recent post in this thread this would be considered as security token according to the Howey test rules. What are your minds and expectations on this fact?

Great question! As you probably know yourself, this is hot topic of the last few months.
  • First of all, we are in the process of acquiring corresponding licence on Malta. We will be offering our security tokens legally. Currently, we are using a legal loophole and we offer our tokens only to carefully selected institutional investors.
  • Second of all, we would like to take a bite out of the market ourselves. We plan to provide sale of a security tokens of other subjects on our platform. We believe that ICOs can in long-term replace IPOs for startups and medium-sized companies.
  • To be honest, this is daily topic in our company and I feel like we have already spent too much time on it with our lawyers. And there is a lot more of work to do, if we are to stay ahead of the competition. Hope I've mentioned all important information.
Activity: 8
copper member
nice project

Thank you. If you have any question, please feel free to ask!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: