Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] Sonata.ai - crypto exchange with long-term profit - page 4. (Read 20207 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Sorry I edit this.
Activity: 840
Merit: 128
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Hello!
You`ve mentioned that You have experience with a small fiat - crypto exchange for Czech market. Could You give a link to it and mentioned its daily volume. What legislation it was incorporated in?

Hello!
The exchange can be found:

All information you'll need regarding the legislation should be available here: https://sonatacoin.com/terms/
As for daily volume, let me get back to you as soon as I'll get that information from my colleagues.

Thanks for the fast answer!
So, I`ve read in the WP (page 12) that the expected fees for the transaction of BTC, LTC, ETH is going to be 0.09% / 0.19% (decreases with volume).
So If I would sell/buy 1 BTC I`ll  pay 0.01 BTC fees (=64$ at this moment)? Isn`t this too large fees for the exchange transaction regarding the existing competitors fees?

Thank you for this question! These are early estimates. The market is ever-evolving and so are trading fees. Be sure that we will do our best to provide really competitive prices. Not the lowest, but for sure lower than average. Main reason why we don't want to go on minimum is because it's not sustainable state and we want to provide sufficient rewards for SONT token holders.

As for your previous question: Sonatacoin.cz has a monthly volume in tens of thousands of USD, so it is a really small exchange in every meaning of that word. Please, be aware that this is fiat -> crypto & crypto -> fiat exchange. Also we didn't focus on the marketing, because this product was basically a playground for us.
Thanks mate!
Your statements argumentations seems logical and legit for me.
So, You mentioned that Sonata.ai team wants to provide sufficient rewards for SONT token holders but indeed as was mentioned in the recent post in this thread this would be considered as security token according to the Howey test rules. What are your minds and expectations on this fact?
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The stock exchange today is very popular among investors, so I’m happy to go into such projects. Tell me, I understand correctly. At this stage, you have raised $ 4 million?

Development of Sonata.ai was initiated by an investor, who is backing the project with his own money. This is where the money (equivalent of $4 million) is from.

Great to know that you have private investor on this project. It means, the development will gonna push thru no matter what. By the way, is this registered in the jurisdiction of UK? Your address from the website is in UK so I'm assuming you have the legal docs under them.

Also are you going to support fiat currencies? And what are they?

Yes, we are indeed registered under a jurisdiction of UK. See details here.
Fiat currencies - yes, USD & EUR. We are currently in the middle of negotiating terms with our partners on Malta. We will keep you informed, watch our social media.

I think it will be interesting. I already see the serious intentions of the team. it looks promising I will follow that.
Activity: 798
Merit: 256
SONT token allows us to share our profit with you. Owners earn 80% from the fees and receive the reward on regular basis
so, just buy and hold this token in exchange we will get 80% rewards from the fees, right ?
regards

As in any other similar projects, the net profit is taken after the operational expenses have been removed and divided between the holders. Although under the new rules of regulators in the United States and other countries, this can be considered as dividends, and this is a problem on many trading platforms.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
I saw your website, it looks convincing. I am very glad that the translation into Russian is made flawlessly. Good luck with your project.
copper member
Activity: 46
SONT token allows us to share our profit with you. Owners earn 80% from the fees and receive the reward on regular basis
so, just buy and hold this token in exchange we will get 80% rewards from the fees, right ?
regards

Hello! Yes, exactly. This is how it works: 80 % to holders, 20 % to Sonata.
copper member

Hello, thank you for your interest in Sonata. Could you please use up-to-date information in your version ANN? See current token sale phases: 1st was update to a private sale!

Thank you very much.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 252
regards
copper member
Hello!
You`ve mentioned that You have experience with a small fiat - crypto exchange for Czech market. Could You give a link to it and mentioned its daily volume. What legislation it was incorporated in?

Hello!

All information you'll need regarding the legislation should be available here: https://sonatacoin.com/terms/
As for daily volume, let me get back to you as soon as I'll get that information from my colleagues.

So, I`ve read in the WP (page 12) that the expected fees for the transaction of BTC, LTC, ETH is going to be 0.09% / 0.19% (decreases with volume).
So If I would sell/buy 1 BTC I`ll  pay 0.01 BTC fees (=64$ at this moment)? Isn`t this too large fees for the exchange transaction regarding the existing competitors fees?

Thank you for this question! These are early estimates. The market is ever-evolving and so are trading fees. Be sure that we will do our best to provide really competitive prices. Not the lowest, but for sure lower than average. Main reason why we don't want to go on minimum is because it's not sustainable state and we want to provide sufficient rewards for SONT token holders.

As for your previous question: Sonatacoin.cz has a monthly volume in tens of thousands of USD, so it is a really small exchange in every meaning of that word. Please, be aware that this is fiat -> crypto & crypto -> fiat exchange. Also we didn't focus on the marketing, because this product was basically a playground for us.
Activity: 840
Merit: 128
Activity: 7
Wowww...Emezing Project, Real Team Good job
copper member
The stock exchange today is very popular among investors, so I’m happy to go into such projects. Tell me, I understand correctly. At this stage, you have raised $ 4 million?

Development of Sonata.ai was initiated by an investor, who is backing the project with his own money. This is where the money (equivalent of $4 million) is from.

Great to know that you have private investor on this project. It means, the development will gonna push thru no matter what. By the way, is this registered in the jurisdiction of UK? Your address from the website is in UK so I'm assuming you have the legal docs under them.

Yes, we are indeed registered under a jurisdiction of UK. See details here.
Fiat currencies - yes, USD & EUR. We are currently in the middle of negotiating terms with our partners on Malta. We will keep you informed, watch our social media.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

copper member

copper member
Very interesting apparently, when the founders of this project are those who previously was involved in the sale of company stock and derivatives. Talking about this project, how about their security? given the numerous exchanges that could be anytime in hack, how do you prepare them?

I am glad that you've noticed, it's true that one of Sonata founders has 24+ years experience in stock / derivatives trading.
If you are interested in some basic security precautions we are using, see our white paper.

We are currently working with a few security auditors and trying to implement all possible measures to secure our product.
You can look forward to read some more updates on our Medium, since this is the topic everyone is apparently interested in.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
https://assetsplit.org/
Very interesting apparently, when the founders of this project are those who previously was involved in the sale of company stock and derivatives. Talking about this project, how about their security? given the numerous exchanges that could be anytime in hack, how do you prepare them?
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Hello!

Hello!

copper member
Very interesting project. Beautifully composed. I would like to ask, is your exchange working with hardware wallets? Is it possible to work in short in a falling market?

Thank you for saying that. We are doing our best to address real issues of traders. Of course, Sonata will work with hardware wallets. We are big fans of HW wallets ourselves.
Not sure I understand your second question though. Are you asking if we can develop our platform quickly?
Pages:
Jump to: