Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN] [ICO] SONDER - High-secure payment algorithm for e-commerce 🚀🚀 - page 45. (Read 6245 times)

Activity: 842
Merit: 100
in very advanced payment systems, safety and speed come to the fore now.
it will be a quality project according to what is described in the video and I see the graphics made on the web page.
Yes, of course. SONDER is my dream project
where payment for shopping at onlaine shop can use Crypto Currency and SONDER will make it happen. are you interested to join ICO SONDER
This is what crypto people needs, the question is how many online shop/store they will cover, i really hope that it will be as many as all of stuffs/items are already covered.
Hi, friend . SONDER will be announce all the details about how many token holders and how many online stores will work together with SONDER
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
it will be a quality project according to what is described in the video and I see the graphics made on the web page.
where payment for shopping at onlaine shop can use Crypto Currency and SONDER will make it happen. are you interested to join ICO SONDER
This is what crypto people needs, the question is how many online shop/store they will cover, i really hope that it will be as many as all of stuffs/items are already covered.
Activity: 294
Merit: 257
The project is not bad with a good goal, but the problem is that basically the project is needed for DarkNet, or rather illegal activities.
whether SONDER will be create app for its interests and purposes
if it true, when it will be publicize it? and how long transaction speed if transact using SONDER token
Activity: 668
on which exchanges will be exposed snr?
We have agreements with 3 exchanges yet, but they will be announced officially after ICO is ended
It's just wonderful. I think this information should encourage many to popken tokens. In general, in my opinion, the project is more than worthy.

That is very good news at such an early stage. Can you disclose whether those are exchanges with good volume or is it very small ones?

One exchange with high volume and two exchanges with middle and small ones.
hi dev. what is the reason you did not announce the first exchange for SONDER
I think if SONDER tells you where the exchange will be added then it will attract more ivesto

They cannot announce anything because the exchanges require them to keep agreements secret until they themselves make an official announcement and open the trading pairs.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi.
You have an interesting project as for me.
Is your token ETH based?
I like "zero fees" but can anyone explain to a newcomer how it is possible to achieve that?
why not? there are many another ways to monetize project i think

Sorry but I didn't ask if it is possible. I asked how.
Where is the benefit for devs here?
10% of the whole tokens supply are reserved for Sonder Team. After masternodes implementation, they will be able to get rewards for nodes work.  It will make possible zero fees, as devs will get benefits from masternodes.

Thanx for your explanation!
Now I understand it and this all really makes sense.
I wish you to succeed!
We have agreements with 3 exchanges yet, but they will be announced officially after ICO is ended
It's just wonderful. I think this information should encourage many to popken tokens. In general, in my opinion, the project is more than worthy.

That is very good news at such an early stage. Can you disclose whether those are exchanges with good volume or is it very small ones?

hi dev. what is the reason you did not announce the first exchange for SONDER
I think if SONDER tells you where the exchange will be added then it will attract more ivesto
copper member
Activity: 98
SONDER ICO Community manager
Hi.
Is your token ETH based?
I like "zero fees" but can anyone explain to a newcomer how it is possible to achieve that?

10% of the whole tokens supply are reserved for Sonder Team. After masternodes implementation, they will be able to get rewards for nodes work.  It will make possible zero fees, as devs will get benefits from masternodes.
copper member

copper member
hi dev.  if this coin based on ERC20 can i see how total sales and token holders in etherscan.io
please give me explanation of this important point ?
Due to tokens will be distributed to ETH-addresses after ICO is ended, currently you cant search for amounth of token holders. Besides, we had pools of investors and tokens were sent to single wallets of persons, we had signed SAFT with, so we have no information about certain amount of pools participants.
hi dev.  if this coin based on ERC20 can i see how total sales and token holders in etherscan.io
please give me explanation of this important point ?
Activity: 668

Activity: 28
Hi.
Is your token ETH based?

Activity: 286
Merit: 10
New Promising The team of developers excellently copes with the task and strive for success in order to justify the hopes of its investors. Great project!
Certainly, the team creates very promising project that top the needs of everyone in e-commerce payment transactions using cryptocurrency aiming to have a high securtiy, fast and zero transaction.  Surely many investors would to like to engage and get more info  about the team effort.
copper member
Hi manager, why do not we update the table for the subscription
This is an important question. I too can't understand how the shares are considered. We are waiting for updating the tables. And could you tell me how many have already been collected on Pre-sale. Sincerely. Thanks for the answer.
I have contacted our bounty manager. Here is some issues regarding Sonder Bounty:
1. Spreadsheets are updating at the end of each week. Neither earlier nor later.
2. He told me, that there are a lot of people, who are not concerning all the rules of bounty campaign and arguing after bounty managers exclude them from spreadsheet.

What about Pre-Sale, almost for one week there were collected more than 900 ETH. However, everyday we get a lot of letters from our community members, who want to participate in Sonder Pre-Sale, but cant do that due to market fluctations. We got huge amount of requests to continue Pre-Sale stage with available bonuses too. Currently we are discussing this issue. So, stay tuned.  Roll Eyes
copper member
is there any particular country that can not follow the crowdsale SONDER?
I see in whitepaper only ETH Currency accepted to buy SNR and whether dev there is a plan to add some other currency to buy SNR
U.S. and China are not allowed.
Unfortuntely, ETH is the one acceptable currency
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
New Promising The team of developers excellently copes with the task and strive for success in order to justify the hopes of its investors. Great project!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Hi manager, why do not we update the table for the subscription
This is an important question. I too can't understand how the shares are considered. We are waiting for updating the tables. And could you tell me how many have already been collected on Pre-sale. Sincerely. Thanks for the answer.
Pages:
Jump to: