Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN] [ICO] SONDER - High-secure payment algorithm for e-commerce 🚀🚀 - page 48. (Read 6245 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
SONDER ICO Community manager
The project is not bad with a good goal,but the problem is that basically the project is needed for DarkNet.The idea behind the project is anonymity, fast transactions and zero fees. It's all there for the same Cash of Bitcoin. With the system that they want to connect, you can get a cool scheme for DarkNet.
very promising project and waiting for good news
Please, note, that Sonder Project has no relation to DarkNet. Our goal - is security, but not anonymity. Anonymity -is just instrument for reaching absolute security level.
copper member
If one notices facts on a finer scale
then they can find that there is always a problem
to as far as the exchanges are in question.
Each method has its advantages, however, as its disadvantages. Using the exchange service, you will win in time, but may lose some funds due to the unfavorable exchange rate.The project team of the product offers an innovative solution for cryptographic projects of various orientations. Sonder technology will become a kind of "web bridge" between a group of classical markets and the sphere of companies operating on the basis of blockchain technologies.
can you give me detailed information, the extent to which this project step will be developed??
After ICO is ended, separete Technical Paper will be published.You find all information you are interested in there.
copper member
hi where i can see token holders
how much minimum to buy SONDER and how much% bonus if i buy during pre-sale.......?
Minimum investment for Pre-Sale is 1 ETH. You will get 5% discount for it. 10% discounts will get investors from 5ETH and above, and 15% - from 10 ETH
copper member
hi dev?
can I, if wants to buy SONDER with USD or GBP currency
and can someone one buy SONDER via paypal please give me an explanation of this
Unfortunately, contributions are available only in ETH
when eth will grow, then hardcap will gather even faster, so it's more profitable to invest eth than $ or €
yeah, I think ETH price will definitely return to the mark of 800$
unfortunately ETH is currently experiencing decline
but this will probably be one of the great benefits for ICO SONDER I think many investors will join the main sales of SONDER given the falling ETH price and probably will rise again once ICO SONDER is completed and they have a future advantage with SONDER token
Price for SNR-tokens is fixing in ETH. So, you shouldnt worry about ETH price changes  Wink
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
The project is not bad with a good goal,but the problem is that basically the project is needed for DarkNet.The idea behind the project is anonymity, fast transactions and zero fees. It's all there for the same Cash of Bitcoin. With the system that they want to connect, you can get a cool scheme for DarkNet.
very promising project and waiting for good news
Activity: 340
This is great. Sonder offers an interesting,
and most importantly a very useful project. Glad to join!good luck
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
If one notices facts on a finer scale
then they can find that there is always a problem
to as far as the exchanges are in question.
Each method has its advantages, however, as its disadvantages. Using the exchange service, you will win in time, but may lose some funds due to the unfavorable exchange rate.The project team of the product offers an innovative solution for cryptographic projects of various orientations. Sonder technology will become a kind of "web bridge" between a group of classical markets and the sphere of companies operating on the basis of blockchain technologies.
can you give me detailed information, the extent to which this project step will be developed??
market is going up, eth time will up too soon, so my advice for everybody to buy it now to invest SOnder yesterday Smiley
Activity: 842
Merit: 100
hi where i can see token holders
how much minimum to buy SONDER and how much% bonus if i buy during pre-sale.......?
hi dev?
when eth will grow, then hardcap will gather even faster, so it's more profitable to invest eth than $ or €
unfortunately ETH is currently experiencing decline
but this will probably be one of the great benefits for ICO SONDER I think many investors will join the main sales of SONDER given the falling ETH price and probably will rise again once ICO SONDER is completed and they have a future advantage with SONDER token
hi dev?
Activity: 668
Merit: 257
Ok, thank you for response.
I have another quesion. It seems, that your team is about management, marketing and sales, but who will be the developer of your blockchain, API, etc?  Maybe your dog has the necessary skills?
Our development department is leaded by Justina Marciauskaite, who works in Barclays technical department. Besides, we have a state of hired programmers with experience in blockchain industry. And our dog has experience too  Cheesy Shocked

Does that mean that Justina Marciauskaite works only part-time on this project or how will this work be aligned with the work at Barclays?
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
I have another quesion. It seems, that your team is about management, marketing and sales, but who will be the developer of your blockchain, API, etc?  Maybe your dog has the necessary skills?
silly question because on the first page of the forum is the whole development team
I'm so sorry to tell you this, but you just look at the images and not paying attention to text. CTO is not a programmer itself. I asked about workhorses, which are not found in the team.
Activity: 38
hi dev?
Activity: 38
I have another quesion. It seems, that your team is about management, marketing and sales, but who will be the developer of your blockchain, API, etc?  Maybe your dog has the necessary skills?
Our development department is leaded by Justina Marciauskaite, who works in Barclays technical department. Besides, we have a state of hired programmers with experience in blockchain industry. And our dog has experience too  Cheesy Shocked

silly question because on the first page of the forum is the whole development team
copper member
I have another quesion. It seems, that your team is about management, marketing and sales, but who will be the developer of your blockchain, API, etc?  Maybe your dog has the necessary skills?
Our development department is leaded by Justina Marciauskaite, who works in Barclays technical department. Besides, we have a state of hired programmers with experience in blockchain industry. And our dog has experience too  Cheesy Shocked
copper member
hi dev?
hi dev?
Hi.
You have an interesting project as for me.
Is your token ETH based?
I like "zero fees" but can anyone explain to a newcomer how it is possible to achieve that?
yes friends  SONDER is a token ERC20
you can join in your pre-sales or main-sales to buy SONDER tokens and earn future profits with SONDER
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
Pages:
Jump to: