Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN] [ICO] SONDER - High-secure payment algorithm for e-commerce 🚀🚀 - page 46. (Read 6245 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
Very colorfully made your site, and I, as an active user, are very important protection, I hope your project can do it. I will attend.
Activity: 249
Merit: 115
Hi manager, why do not we update the table for the subscription
Activity: 348
Merit: 32
you do not have a Russian community?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
on which exchanges will be exposed snr?
We have agreements with 3 exchanges yet, but they will be announced officially after ICO is ended
It's just wonderful. I think this information should encourage many to popken tokens. In general, in my opinion, the project is more than worthy.
Activity: 842
Merit: 100
is there any particular country that can not follow the crowdsale SONDER?
I see in whitepaper only ETH Currency accepted to buy SNR and whether dev there is a plan to add some other currency to buy SNR
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
SONDER ICO Community manager
on which exchanges will be exposed snr?
We have agreements with 3 exchanges yet, but they will be announced officially after ICO is ended
copper member
when will Sonder be available for online stores?
After Sonder Mainnet Launch)
copper member
how much tokens i will got if i invest 1ETH now???
1 SNR = 0,00007 ETH. And currently 10% bonuses are available
copper member
Hello! I am a member of Bounty campaign, please tell me whether I need to pass KYC and when the bounty campaign ends?
You have no to pass KYC. We have separate bounty thread, where you can ask any questions regarding bounty
copper member
after pre-sale. bonuses there will be no more?
No. There will no bonuses during crowdsale ((
copper member
copper member
I'm sure that using Api and SDK will bring you success and popularity. Are there already offers from large online resources?
We have agreements on partnership with one of the largest Lithuanian store networks)
copper member
will the Japanese market participate in investments?
We already have Japanese investors  Roll Eyes
copper member
copper member
What will be the minimum investment after the presale and up to what time will the crowdsale last?
Minimum investment for crowdsale will be 0,1 ETH. It will last till March 25
Activity: 4
Activity: 842
Merit: 100
I advise you to join in marioecoin ico and buy MTC at f1cx.com. I strongly recommend that you participate because the following reasons will interest you in marinecoin ,,,, eg:- Marinecoin zero fees. Marinecoin has an artificial intelligence ......- The best thing that investors like us when we hear about it is absolutely zero fees !!!!!- Marinecoin has dev-less. - Currently marinecoin has a large community. Join the community of marinecoin and help the marinecoin community grow stronger.You can buy MTC with Doge, LTC or Btc on https://f1cx.com- Marinecoin is a coin with artificial intelligence ...- Marinecoin has an arrtificial intelligence machine to machine payment network.- Marinecoin has become the coinmarketcap. You can look them up on google or ask those who have entered the crypto market from 2013 to 2014Marinecoin is increasingly interested in the world community and spread throughout. Introduce your friends, on the social networking site that you use most as facebook. twitter, instagram, discord, ...- Marinecoin is environmentally friendly with iodine. Marinecoin is a machine to machine.
hi.. friend ?This is ANN tread to discuss project SONDER
so if you are interested please visit
WHITEPAPER: https://sonder.vision/wp-content/themes/sonder/docs/whitepaper.pdf
please read for more info
THANK YOU
Activity: 7
I advise you to join in marioecoin ico and buy MTC at f1cx.com. I strongly recommend that you participate because the following reasons will interest you in marinecoin ,,,, eg:- Marinecoin zero fees. Marinecoin has an artificial intelligence ......- The best thing that investors like us when we hear about it is absolutely zero fees !!!!!- Marinecoin has dev-less. - Currently marinecoin has a large community. Join the community of marinecoin and help the marinecoin community grow stronger.You can buy MTC with Doge, LTC or Btc on https://f1cx.com- Marinecoin is a coin with artificial intelligence ...- Marinecoin has an arrtificial intelligence machine to machine payment network.- Marinecoin has become the coinmarketcap. You can look them up on google or ask those who have entered the crypto market from 2013 to 2014Marinecoin is increasingly interested in the world community and spread throughout. Introduce your friends, on the social networking site that you use most as facebook. twitter, instagram, discord, ...- Marinecoin is environmentally friendly with iodine. Marinecoin is a machine to machine.
I have not seen any analogues yet, I really like that you use api and sdk to make it easier to use the end user
Yeah, its really something new
Activity: 14
I have not seen any analogues yet, I really like that you use api and sdk to make it easier to use the end user
Pages:
Jump to: