Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN] [ICO] SONDER - High-secure payment algorithm for e-commerce 🚀🚀 - page 59. (Read 6245 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
SONDER ICO Community manager
Hi! I am  representative of closed community of expereinced traders. We are interested to participate in your Private sale. How can we do this?
To participate in Sonder Private Sale, please, contact us via e-mail, pinned at our official website, and point "Private Sale" as a subject of letter.
We want to enter to your private sale too, but we are big pool of investors, are there any better conditions for early investors?

Our early investors will be provided with discounts up to 30% and more, dependant on investments size. To get more information, please, contact us via e-mail, pinned at our official website.
Activity: 17
Hi! I am  representative of closed community of expereinced traders. We are interested to participate in your Private sale. How can we do this?
To participate in Sonder Private Sale, please, contact us via e-mail, pinned at our official website, and point "Private Sale" as a subject of letter.

Thanks, we will drop a message. Wink
Activity: 20
We want to enter to your private sale too, but we are big pool of investors, are there any better conditions for early investors?
copper member
Do you have any partnerships?
We are currently taking negotiations on partnerships with one of European store networks. More details will be announced soon!
copper member
Do you have any partnerships?
Activity: 17
copper member
What does your company have Beijing Honden Capital Company?
One of our Advisors, Benjamin Li, is Vice President of CHC Capital, so they are consulting us on investments issues.
Will this fund be invested in Sonder?
Unfortunately, we are not allowed to discuss such information due to avoid uncontrolled gossips  Roll Eyes
somebody told me why i see name of this ico everywere?))
because they have started private sale today, and many people want to know more about it
One of our Advisors, Benjamin Li, is Vice President of CHC Capital, so they are consulting us on investments issues.
Will this fund be invested in Sonder?
copper member
Activity: 22
somebody told me why i see name of this ico everywhere?))
copper member
Do they have pre-sale?

Good evening to everyone! Sonder Private Sale had begun! Early investors will be provided with discounts up to 30% and more, depending on investments size! If you are interested in Sonder Token Sale details, you can know more from our blog:

SONDER TOKEN SALE DETAILS
Do they have pre-sale?
yes, it begins on 25 March, if I’m not wrong. Smiley
Activity: 22
Too attractive idea and small hardcap to miss this train))
They are aimed for mass adoption at e-commerce markets + positioning their token as anonymous. Marketplaces and anonymity will be the most popular directions in 2018.
Activity: 18
It could be one of the hottest  ICOs of 2018  Roll Eyes Just look at their team, idea and low hardcap. I m obviously in!
copper member
Do you have intro video?
Sure!) Here is our Youtube-channel, where you can find Intro-video and Meet Sonder Team video  Wink
SONDER YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Pages:
Jump to: