Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] StreamSpace - ICO Has Ended - page 16. (Read 15353 times)

Activity: 339
Merit: 250
October 26, 2017, 09:25:46 AM
By the way, is all this possible from a technological point of view in developing countries?

What do you mean?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
October 26, 2017, 09:13:26 AM
By the way, is all this possible from a technological point of view in developing countries?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 26, 2017, 09:02:27 AM
By the way, it would be interesting if on this platform it was possible to broadcast serials. This would attract an additional audience

Bad idea. It's too difficult to implement.

I think investments can pay back. In addition, this system will, in fact, allow ICO to be produced for films? This could be a solution to the financing problem

Investors should understand that their investments will pay off. In this case, the profit they can have only from a subscription to the channel, it will be unprofitable for them. Therefore, the idea of carrying out ICO for filming is simply not viable

I can imagine ICO for collecting funds for various films, but not within the framework of this platform. It seems to me that such films should go to big screens to pay off
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
October 26, 2017, 08:54:44 AM
By the way, it would be interesting if on this platform it was possible to broadcast serials. This would attract an additional audience

I think investments can pay back. In addition, this system will, in fact, allow ICO to be produced for films? This could be a solution to the financing problem

Investors should understand that their investments will pay off. In this case, the profit they can have only from a subscription to the channel, it will be unprofitable for them. Therefore, the idea of carrying out ICO for filming is simply not viable
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
October 26, 2017, 08:14:48 AM

Why do you think so?

Well, the series must go out regularly, it takes a lot of effort and a lot of money. Especially since the low-budget series will not be watched

I partially agree with you. The series are also popular because of the accompanying products, fans. This is in fact streamed, yet low-budget
Activity: 392
October 26, 2017, 08:07:31 AM

October 26, 2017, 08:01:31 AM
As far as I know, there are several systems that issue tokens for certain actions on the platform. If users regularly monitor prohibited content on the platform or something like that, will the developers give them additional tokens?

I do not see this as a special necessity
Activity: 434
October 26, 2017, 06:28:01 AM

Why do you think so?

Well, the series must go out regularly, it takes a lot of effort and a lot of money. Especially since the low-budget series will not be watched

I do not see this as a problem. A professional studio can broadcast its series here and get good money for it. Moreover, there are many interesting low-budget serials
October 26, 2017, 06:00:37 AM

Why do you think so?

October 26, 2017, 05:48:40 AM
As far as I know, there are several systems that issue tokens for certain actions on the platform. If users regularly monitor prohibited content on the platform or something like that, will the developers give them additional tokens?

It would be interesting. Thus, developers could remove the task of censorship by shifting it to the community. Users would receive a small payment for this
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 26, 2017, 05:41:29 AM

Why do you think so?
October 26, 2017, 05:29:40 AM

Activity: 490
Merit: 252
October 26, 2017, 05:12:12 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 26, 2017, 05:07:30 AM
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
October 25, 2017, 03:08:46 PM
By the way, when do sales of tokens end? Now I have no money and I'm afraid that will not have time to buy ...

By the way, the developers did not specify the end date. I just know that ICO will start on January 15th.

I think sales will last no more than a month. This is the standard practice for such projects

Developers can extend sales if they want
Activity: 434
October 25, 2017, 02:56:11 PM
By the way, when do sales of tokens end? Now I have no money and I'm afraid that will not have time to buy ...

By the way, the developers did not specify the end date. I just know that ICO will start on January 15th.

I think sales will last no more than a month. This is the standard practice for such projects
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 02:36:31 PM

Activity: 490
Merit: 252
October 25, 2017, 02:22:47 PM
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
October 25, 2017, 02:07:09 PM
Will the platform work in China and South Korea?

Why should not the project work there? I think the streams can be conducted anywhere in the world

Have you slept through the last year? In China and South Korea, crypto-currencies are banned

Okay, Mister-Smart-Panties, by the end of the year in China can again allow ICO. Among other things, it is strictly prohibited to conduct, not use services.

I'm not sure that everything will be exactly as you said. In China, very strict laws and if there is something banned, then the authorities will well monitor violations
October 25, 2017, 01:56:21 PM
Will the platform work in China and South Korea?

I think that by the time the platform is launched, it can be used anywhere, regardless of the country
Pages:
Jump to: