Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] StreamSpace - ICO Has Ended - page 20. (Read 15353 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
October 24, 2017, 08:42:32 AM
By the way, will there be an opportunity to conduct VR?

Is this possible from a technological point of view?
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
October 24, 2017, 08:32:51 AM
By the way, will there be an opportunity to conduct VR?
Activity: 258
Merit: 103
October 24, 2017, 08:29:41 AM
Notifications on and i will watch this space closely,

unable to join pre-sale but should have fund ready for ICO once it is announced
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
October 24, 2017, 08:25:30 AM
I think that we should not focus on collecting funds for shooting movies. This is an interesting function, but not the main one

Nevertheless, even this function can greatly change the cinema industry. To put on stream crowdfunding for films is a bold decision
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
October 24, 2017, 07:33:32 AM
I think that we should not focus on collecting funds for shooting movies. This is an interesting function, but not the main one
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
October 24, 2017, 07:23:47 AM
Honestly, I did not know about such a platform. This evokes a greater interest in it
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
October 24, 2017, 07:11:56 AM
For a second, I reached the white paper. You say that you will conduct ICO for movies. Then how will you profit from it?

It's more like crowdfunding than ICO
Activity: 756
October 24, 2017, 06:53:54 AM
For a second, I reached the white paper. You say that you will conduct ICO for movies. Then how will you profit from it?

The platform will profit from the broadcast of the film. For sure it will still be discussed with the crew
Activity: 392
October 24, 2017, 06:45:09 AM

I did not see this in white paper
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
October 24, 2017, 06:12:49 AM
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 24, 2017, 05:59:53 AM
I read that you are releasing a million tokens, while selling only 400,000. What are the goals for the remaining 600,000 tokens? It's a bit suspicious

There is nothing suspicious here, the developers said that all this is necessary for internal calculations of the platform itself
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
October 24, 2017, 05:27:01 AM
I read that you are releasing a million tokens, while selling only 400,000. What are the goals for the remaining 600,000 tokens? It's a bit suspicious
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 05:18:42 AM
in your project i has read the thread, and i know about mean of your project, i look this project just receive 3 currencies USD and others, why just 3 category did not all category 
October 24, 2017, 05:03:58 AM
I did not quite understand. In white paper, you have contradictions - first you say that the minimum amount of investment is $ 1,000, then a little lower - $ 25.

As I understand it, the minimum amount of investment is 25 dollars. By the way, sales have already begun.

It's true? For some reason it seemed to me that the ICO should start in November
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 04:28:55 AM
I did not quite understand. In white paper, you have contradictions - first you say that the minimum amount of investment is $ 1,000, then a little lower - $ 25.

As I understand it, the minimum amount of investment is 25 dollars. By the way, sales have already begun.
October 24, 2017, 03:56:25 AM
Activity: 476
October 23, 2017, 07:21:40 PM
So what is the advantage of this system from a lot of other streaming sites? What distinguishes this online cinema from the heap of others?
In my opinion, the main advantages of this platform is the system of ratings and recommendations of films, as well as a distributed network content storage system.
Is this something new? Each service offers you such things, what is so surprising and innovative in this?
The system will analyze your preferences and offer you movies that you might like. Also, the platform is very convenient for directors and those who create films.
Ok, let's say this will work. But why is the platform so good for filmmakers, can you explain it to me?
Close integration with social networks, a regime of recommendations, integration with IMDB and many things. This will help filmmakers significantly save on marketing and advertising.
Then it turns out the platform will charge commission from the authors, for what allows to place films on its platform, is not it?
Maybe I do not know such details
You can read the whitepaper or write to the developers to find out more. Wink
October 23, 2017, 07:20:23 PM
So what is the advantage of this system from a lot of other streaming sites? What distinguishes this online cinema from the heap of others?
In my opinion, the main advantages of this platform is the system of ratings and recommendations of films, as well as a distributed network content storage system.
Is this something new? Each service offers you such things, what is so surprising and innovative in this?
The system will analyze your preferences and offer you movies that you might like. Also, the platform is very convenient for directors and those who create films.
Ok, let's say this will work. But why is the platform so good for filmmakers, can you explain it to me?
Close integration with social networks, a regime of recommendations, integration with IMDB and many things. This will help filmmakers significantly save on marketing and advertising.
Then it turns out the platform will charge commission from the authors, for what allows to place films on its platform, is not it?
Activity: 868
October 23, 2017, 07:19:23 PM
October 23, 2017, 07:13:12 PM
Pages:
Jump to: