Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 196. (Read 92657 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I finally downloaded the app today, it’s actually called Transportal. The app itself looks great and the initial sign up menu looks easy to use. However, to progress to the main menu you need to have an American or Phillipines telephone number, I’m based in the UK so I cannot proceed.

I noticed something in the apps description about how all Lyft drivers pass the comprehensive background checks and DMV checks, therefore Lyft drivers can also use the app to pick up passengers. This is pretty great seeing as Lyft is one of the most popular taxi app services in the US and it means that there are even more taxis for users to pick from.

If anyone from either of those countries could post some pictures it would be great to see what the actual main page of the app looks like after you have logged in!

Great review and you're right, Lyft is a good taxi brand, saw one of their epic commercials on instagram recently and was really captivated, that aside, another point is the fact that drivers will have to undergo necessary tests, which is good because one thing is to have the app on a taxi, another is to keep the customers safe by ensuring that the drivers are psychologically fit

that is a good thing. You can see which crazy drivers are on the way for Uber. But these are probably two very different companies.
Unfortunately, I could not find any information on the Tachain homepage that you can use the app in the US as well. But if I find confirmation, I will buy more tokens

I believe this is just the stepping stone for them to spread across the globe, like i usually say, be the master of a particular section and not the jack of trades, this will enable them to conquer that particular region and it will be a breeze heading on to the other part of the world based on the good reviews that have been gotten from there starting point
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Check out this article Tachain shared about, why digital advertising would be great with blockhain: https://www.forbes.com/sites/steveolenski/2018/02/16/why-digital-advertising-needs-a-blockchain-solution/#45378a7b1f71.

Amazing how the blockhain can help ad fraud and how it will save millions in ads spend every year.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Getting to the hardcap would be a hell of a milestone, I’m hoping they can pull it off but even if they don’t I think the teams raising a good bit and is moving so quickly that I think they will be successful in the longrun

You're right, getting to hardcap these days is a tough battle, initially it was easy but now, it takes creativity and the right team to hit the needed mark, it can be frustrating and daunting but at the end, only the tough ones make it, most project just settle for the softcap and continue with the project, others never get to that stage but i'm optimistic that Tachain will scale through, fingers crossed

Ace44
sorry, my question may sound like a dumb one, but, like, what happens if they don't get to hardcap? will the team still keep on doing what they are doing? do people call off ICOs if they don't reach hardcap or something?

Not a dumb question.  The main 'cap' to worry about is the softcap.  This is the absolute minimum that a project needs in order to succeed.  a 'hardcap' is the maximum amount of funds that a project needs/wants to raise. 

Tl;dr Softcap is the important one, as long as this is met, no need to worry.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
     Hello team
No to much time to study all right now, i will do it later ,but the small i read i found it promising.
Digital marketing is the way things will change in the future,
the potential to change the world of Advertising.
I love the idea to watch advertisers everywhere also i like # tachain# vision,
can't wait for Tachain Flame device.
All are good news and great project to invest in. Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Getting to the hardcap would be a hell of a milestone, I’m hoping they can pull it off but even if they don’t I think the teams raising a good bit and is moving so quickly that I think they will be successful in the longrun

You're right, getting to hardcap these days is a tough battle, initially it was easy but now, it takes creativity and the right team to hit the needed mark, it can be frustrating and daunting but at the end, only the tough ones make it, most project just settle for the softcap and continue with the project, others never get to that stage but i'm optimistic that Tachain will scale through, fingers crossed

Ace44
sorry, my question may sound like a dumb one, but, like, what happens if they don't get to hardcap? will the team still keep on doing what they are doing? do people call off ICOs if they don't reach hardcap or something?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
I finally downloaded the app today, it’s actually called Transportal. The app itself looks great and the initial sign up menu looks easy to use. However, to progress to the main menu you need to have an American or Phillipines telephone number, I’m based in the UK so I cannot proceed.

I noticed something in the apps description about how all Lyft drivers pass the comprehensive background checks and DMV checks, therefore Lyft drivers can also use the app to pick up passengers. This is pretty great seeing as Lyft is one of the most popular taxi app services in the US and it means that there are even more taxis for users to pick from.

If anyone from either of those countries could post some pictures it would be great to see what the actual main page of the app looks like after you have logged in!

Thanks for this update. I'm on vacation right now and I can only track it all badly. I wanted to see the app also soon.
Do I understand you correctly, Tachain can be used in the US? This is a huge market, that would be really great!

For this application only for the two countries (AS and Philippines)? whereas in this forum there are still many countries that will use this application, do they have to be citizens of that country? It will be more popular if this application is created for the global so that it will have a positive impact on the future.
The forum is only an information resource and nothing more. Let's be realistic, there is no project that can cover the entire planet, everything is done consistently. So in this case, the developers have chosen the best option for themselves and, as far possible, will develop it further.

Good point, it's stil a new project at the moment so I don't think it's too bad having covered AS And Philippines for the moment, they seem to be high in demand for something like this anyway. Hoping to see TaChain expand in the next 1-2 years globally

You’re right they need to be realistic and focus on their first two locations they have picked these two locations because of their experience in both markets and through their knowledge of existing clients that they can work with on as campaigns. The Philippines is the pilot location and Tachain need to make sure everything is operating efficiently in Manila. The US is the big one, their country spends more on taxis than any other, if they can get a foothold in this market using Lyft drivers then they might not even have to worry about globalisation.

Do we know if they have approached only taxi companies? With it now possible to pay uber in crypto it might be worth approaching them and lyft for example? They mau be more open to new tech than 'traditional' taxi firms are?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
What kind of cooperation and entertainment have you attracted? What policy do you have to attract partners to participate in the Tachain ? In the future, in addition to Apple, the application will have with the Android operating system?
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Thanks for this update. I'm on vacation right now and I can only track it all badly. I wanted to see the app also soon.
Do I understand you correctly, Tachain can be used in the US? This is a huge market, that would be really great!

For this application only for the two countries (AS and Philippines)? whereas in this forum there are still many countries that will use this application, do they have to be citizens of that country? It will be more popular if this application is created for the global so that it will have a positive impact on the future.
The forum is only an information resource and nothing more. Let's be realistic, there is no project that can cover the entire planet, everything is done consistently. So in this case, the developers have chosen the best option for themselves and, as far possible, will develop it further.

Good point, it's stil a new project at the moment so I don't think it's too bad having covered AS And Philippines for the moment, they seem to be high in demand for something like this anyway. Hoping to see TaChain expand in the next 1-2 years globally

You’re right they need to be realistic and focus on their first two locations they have picked these two locations because of their experience in both markets and through their knowledge of existing clients that they can work with on as campaigns. The Philippines is the pilot location and Tachain need to make sure everything is operating efficiently in Manila. The US is the big one, their country spends more on taxis than any other, if they can get a foothold in this market using Lyft drivers then they might not even have to worry about globalisation.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Activity: 1039
Merit: 256

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Did anyone notice that they updated their site? it looks way more cleaner now, and you can already download the app from the App store, i look forward to try it out.
Yes, it's look amazing. They released app for iOS? When they are planning for android version? I mean I didn't see anything about Android is that's why asked.

yeah and I think it will be nice if they release an Android version because it will go a long way to expand their reach and also enable other platform users to enjoy their service

They will. I think this has been talked about some few pages back. They will release both iPhone and Android apps for this project. Just that the IOS is going to come few weeks earlier

Yep they’ve been saying that was going to be the case and to expect the split in release times but no one seemed to believe them when they said iOS would be out first and then it happened and everyone’s acting shocked lol

Exactly. Seriously I am surprised by the amount of conversations that this very topic has brought up. It was stated, talked about even before it happened and now it's happening. Let just wait, in a short while we will have our Android version released to us too.

Have anyone tried Tachain taxi booking app? Apple users can test it. But the taxi booking option is for two countries only for now. Hope they expand the business to other countries soon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Did anyone notice that they updated their site? it looks way more cleaner now, and you can already download the app from the App store, i look forward to try it out.
Yes, it's look amazing. They released app for iOS? When they are planning for android version? I mean I didn't see anything about Android is that's why asked.

yeah and I think it will be nice if they release an Android version because it will go a long way to expand their reach and also enable other platform users to enjoy their service

They will. I think this has been talked about some few pages back. They will release both iPhone and Android apps for this project. Just that the IOS is going to come few weeks earlier

Yep they’ve been saying that was going to be the case and to expect the split in release times but no one seemed to believe them when they said iOS would be out first and then it happened and everyone’s acting shocked lol

Exactly. Seriously I am surprised by the amount of conversations that this very topic has brought up. It was stated, talked about even before it happened and now it's happening. Let just wait, in a short while we will have our Android version released to us too.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Great review and you're right, Lyft is a good taxi brand, saw one of their epic commercials on instagram recently and was really captivated, that aside, another point is the fact that drivers will have to undergo necessary tests, which is good because one thing is to have the app on a taxi, another is to keep the customers safe by ensuring that the drivers are psychologically fit

that is a good thing. You can see which crazy drivers are on the way for Uber. But these are probably two very different companies.
Unfortunately, I could not find any information on the Tachain homepage that you can use the app in the US as well. But if I find confirmation, I will buy more tokens

That is brilliant to easily move clients to tachain. Most of lyft drivers also operate Uber so you get that spread around; also usually all drivers are given stickers to put up in their cars and so you get more exposure if tachain did the same.
Activity: 2
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black

copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

Good little writeup and update from the app, I have been meaning to download it but haven't had the time.

Pretty interesting point about Lyft, and also nice to know they do have comprehensive background checks, goes to show it's superior to "Uber" as I have heard bad stories about the backgrounds of Uber drivers.
That's really great. But why this app available in only 2 countries? They are planning for another countries infuture? About that have any information?
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
The advertising industry is increasingly strong. Tachain provides an opportunity for advertisers, viewers to advertise ... specifically through traffic applications. In the future, does Tachain have plans to expand beyond the traffic applications?

To my knowledge it was only one example of how they saw the opportunity for an advertising platform like this time will tell if it catches on I mean I’d imagine it would in wherever standard advertising currently does
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
The advertising industry is increasingly strong. Tachain provides an opportunity for advertisers, viewers to advertise ... specifically through traffic applications. In the future, does Tachain have plans to expand beyond the traffic applications?
Jump to: