Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 198. (Read 92657 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
I finally downloaded the app today, it’s actually called Transportal. The app itself looks great and the initial sign up menu looks easy to use. However, to progress to the main menu you need to have an American or Phillipines telephone number, I’m based in the UK so I cannot proceed.

I noticed something in the apps description about how all Lyft drivers pass the comprehensive background checks and DMV checks, therefore Lyft drivers can also use the app to pick up passengers. This is pretty great seeing as Lyft is one of the most popular taxi app services in the US and it means that there are even more taxis for users to pick from.

If anyone from either of those countries could post some pictures it would be great to see what the actual main page of the app looks like after you have logged in!

Good little writeup and update from the app, I have been meaning to download it but haven't had the time.

Pretty interesting point about Lyft, and also nice to know they do have comprehensive background checks, goes to show it's superior to "Uber" as I have heard bad stories about the backgrounds of Uber drivers.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I finally downloaded the app today, it’s actually called Transportal. The app itself looks great and the initial sign up menu looks easy to use. However, to progress to the main menu you need to have an American or Phillipines telephone number, I’m based in the UK so I cannot proceed.

I noticed something in the apps description about how all Lyft drivers pass the comprehensive background checks and DMV checks, therefore Lyft drivers can also use the app to pick up passengers. This is pretty great seeing as Lyft is one of the most popular taxi app services in the US and it means that there are even more taxis for users to pick from.

If anyone from either of those countries could post some pictures it would be great to see what the actual main page of the app looks like after you have logged in!
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Did anyone notice that they updated their site? it looks way more cleaner now, and you can already download the app from the App store, i look forward to try it out.

Yes. I just noticed it. Thanks for sharing the information here. I am going to check whether I could directly download the App and test it right away. I will get back to that very soon.

You beat me to it; It looks cleaner now. let me know what turns with the app mate. If you could share some screen shots that would be really awesome.

Yea. Please let those of us running an IOS installed device give it an try and Share experience and screen shots. It will be cool for we android users to know what to look forward to.

It's not very often I envy those iOS users but it's times like this where they get apps and games released to them free I get a little green with envy haha Hopefully someone posts some screenshots soon
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Did anyone notice that they updated their site? it looks way more cleaner now, and you can already download the app from the App store, i look forward to try it out.
I haven't visited their site in a while but it's always good to update it from time to time. I'm glad their site has a better resolution.
I visited and I seen on their website they updated their app release for iOS. I am waiting for android OS also.

the website looks cleaner and more beautiful now i really like the fact that they are working on their project i wish them the best and also they really need to secure more partnership because it is really going help in advancing their global reach

Yeah, I agree, it's great to see that projects are constantly evolving and updating their logos, websites etc to match with the community needs and what they think the brand will represent going forward.

It’s a big part of marketing especially before the project gets much bigger finding the right marketing materials and the right logo etc is an important part of stabilizing and really securing the brand image so that they can build brand loyalty over time

I also think that that means they are finding their market fit; The only think  I think would be the most complicated from such changes is the change of present and past publications; Past publications can remain the same but the present details of projects in different outlets has to accommodate the change to not cause confusions like ICO review sites.
Activity: 532

Yes. I just noticed it. Thanks for sharing the information here. I am going to check whether I could directly download the App and test it right away. I will get back to that very soon.

You beat me to it; It looks cleaner now. let me know what turns with the app mate. If you could share some screen shots that would be really awesome.

Yea. Please let those of us running an IOS installed device give it an try and Share experience and screen shots. It will be cool for we android users to know what to look forward to.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I haven't visited their site in a while but it's always good to update it from time to time. I'm glad their site has a better resolution.
I visited and I seen on their website they updated their app release for iOS. I am waiting for android OS also.

the website looks cleaner and more beautiful now i really like the fact that they are working on their project i wish them the best and also they really need to secure more partnership because it is really going help in advancing their global reach

Perfect and colorful updates, this makes the end user look happy and satisfied in the survey on his website. A team performance that will have an impact for the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Has anyone actually been able to download the iOS version? I've seen a few comments suggesting it's been released but no comments on what the app is like.
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

Yeah, I agree, it's great to see that projects are constantly evolving and updating their logos, websites etc to match with the community needs and what they think the brand will represent going forward.

It’s a big part of marketing especially before the project gets much bigger finding the right marketing materials and the right logo etc is an important part of stabilizing and really securing the brand image so that they can build brand loyalty over time
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
Their roadmap says that they will release it this month, maybe at the end of this month? although i remember they said they will release it shortly after the IOS release.

Ya they said IOS would be out first so their still holding true to what they promised and hopefully that means for those with android it will follow I’d imagine it’s mostly an approvals issue with the stores most likely I’m still shocked they went iOS first
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Their roadmap says that they will release it this month, maybe at the end of this month? although i remember they said they will release it shortly after the IOS release.
Activity: 126
Never try to predict the market, be it new coins or old ones. The matter is that "bull races" can arise, but attempts to predict a specific time when they come, do not work.
Activity: 728

Yeah... If you are able to download the app. Please endeavour to share the screenshots here so we can see how it looks like and a review will be great too. Thanks.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
That’s why I think advertising is in such a good space to really get the full benefit of blockchain it’s basically moving to nearly 100% digital over the last and next few years so cutting edge digital tech should be a perfect fit as it evolves

It is one of those markets that I really think could be revitalised by the Blockchain. At the moment it’s a bit like a one way street. Advertisement companies make huge money through commissions off their clients ad campaigns and the poor suckers like us that have to watch the adverts do not get rewarded. I think Tachain and other crypto currencies are trying to make the advertising market fairer for all parties and trying to give back a bit of control to ad viewer.

That's one of the benefits of the blockchain industry, issues like monopolization of a sector by a particular group of individuals will be eradicated, the man on the street can easily take what belongs to him and use it as to how he sees fit for the overall benefit of himself, not been controlled by a selected few, that's the major reason why the blockchain industry needs to be embraced by all
Activity: 490

Activity: 392
Activity: 196
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
don't really think that there can be even a shadow of doubt – Tachain is going to be extremely profitable, entertainment projects make money! an interesting idea of the project well, it is necessary to fight against competition, I have repeatedly met similar projects

Taxi advertising is an industry that has been around for many years, so Tachain will have a lot of competition and these companies might have been around for many years so they will find it hard when they first start out, but what Tachain offers is completely different to traditional companies.

Well they can reach an agreement with already existing taxi brands to be part with them, after all, is just an app that needs to be installed, the taxi brands on the other hand can be interested in what Tachain is selling not like is a hardware, so i believe other brands will come to terms in accepting them, its not like they are trying to take away their customers, unless i'm mistaken

I agree, Tachain have lot of competition. But it's depend on how team develop the platforms and how effective marketing they do.

yeah, but they have great team couple with nice business plan i personally expect them to succeed and create a niche for themselves

There is nothing wrong with competition, it means they have a good idea, and usually means that the product will be better and cheaper for the users. Competition is a good thing.

Yes, that's right. When competition is there
Team can compare themselves with competitors and check where are they are and where they need to improve.

Yea. That is one side of it but the side about competition that I love most or that interests me the most is the fact that it results to the end user having it cheaper.

As far as I know there is no competition but that'll soon change. The good thing about tachain is that they'll have first movers advantage, a working product and a big community behind it.
Jump to: