Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 197. (Read 92657 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Did anyone notice that they updated their site? it looks way more cleaner now, and you can already download the app from the App store, i look forward to try it out.
Yes, it's look amazing. They released app for iOS? When they are planning for android version? I mean I didn't see anything about Android is that's why asked.

yeah and I think it will be nice if they release an Android version because it will go a long way to expand their reach and also enable other platform users to enjoy their service

They will. I think this has been talked about some few pages back. They will release both iPhone and Android apps for this project. Just that the IOS is going to come few weeks earlier

Yep they’ve been saying that was going to be the case and to expect the split in release times but no one seemed to believe them when they said iOS would be out first and then it happened and everyone’s acting shocked lol

While I  wait the release app for Android, any IOS user here to share their experiences with the app
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I finally downloaded the app today, it’s actually called Transportal. The app itself looks great and the initial sign up menu looks easy to use. However, to progress to the main menu you need to have an American or Phillipines telephone number, I’m based in the UK so I cannot proceed.

I noticed something in the apps description about how all Lyft drivers pass the comprehensive background checks and DMV checks, therefore Lyft drivers can also use the app to pick up passengers. This is pretty great seeing as Lyft is one of the most popular taxi app services in the US and it means that there are even more taxis for users to pick from.

If anyone from either of those countries could post some pictures it would be great to see what the actual main page of the app looks like after you have logged in!

Great review and you're right, Lyft is a good taxi brand, saw one of their epic commercials on instagram recently and was really captivated, that aside, another point is the fact that drivers will have to undergo necessary tests, which is good because one thing is to have the app on a taxi, another is to keep the customers safe by ensuring that the drivers are psychologically fit

that is a good thing. You can see which crazy drivers are on the way for Uber. But these are probably two very different companies.
Unfortunately, I could not find any information on the Tachain homepage that you can use the app in the US as well. But if I find confirmation, I will buy more tokens

Seeking all US based participants interested in TaChain ... Please download the app, register and send some screenshots .... Pretty please Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Did anyone notice that they updated their site? it looks way more cleaner now, and you can already download the app from the App store, i look forward to try it out.
Yes, it's look amazing. They released app for iOS? When they are planning for android version? I mean I didn't see anything about Android is that's why asked.

yeah and I think it will be nice if they release an Android version because it will go a long way to expand their reach and also enable other platform users to enjoy their service

They will. I think this has been talked about some few pages back. They will release both iPhone and Android apps for this project. Just that the IOS is going to come few weeks earlier

Yep they’ve been saying that was going to be the case and to expect the split in release times but no one seemed to believe them when they said iOS would be out first and then it happened and everyone’s acting shocked lol
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
I finally downloaded the app today, it’s actually called Transportal. The app itself looks great and the initial sign up menu looks easy to use. However, to progress to the main menu you need to have an American or Phillipines telephone number, I’m based in the UK so I cannot proceed.

I noticed something in the apps description about how all Lyft drivers pass the comprehensive background checks and DMV checks, therefore Lyft drivers can also use the app to pick up passengers. This is pretty great seeing as Lyft is one of the most popular taxi app services in the US and it means that there are even more taxis for users to pick from.

If anyone from either of those countries could post some pictures it would be great to see what the actual main page of the app looks like after you have logged in!

Great review and you're right, Lyft is a good taxi brand, saw one of their epic commercials on instagram recently and was really captivated, that aside, another point is the fact that drivers will have to undergo necessary tests, which is good because one thing is to have the app on a taxi, another is to keep the customers safe by ensuring that the drivers are psychologically fit

that is a good thing. You can see which crazy drivers are on the way for Uber. But these are probably two very different companies.
Unfortunately, I could not find any information on the Tachain homepage that you can use the app in the US as well. But if I find confirmation, I will buy more tokens
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Activity: 420

Thanks for this update. I'm on vacation right now and I can only track it all badly. I wanted to see the app also soon.
Do I understand you correctly, Tachain can be used in the US? This is a huge market, that would be really great!

If it is true, that you can use the Tachain transportal app in the US, they get access to millions of taxis and potential app user.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Thanks for this update. I'm on vacation right now and I can only track it all badly. I wanted to see the app also soon.
Do I understand you correctly, Tachain can be used in the US? This is a huge market, that would be really great!
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Anybody know what happened to the airdrop thread? I am searching for that thread which I have seen some weeks back. But missing now.

Indeed airdrop thread is missing for TaChain for some reasons. I have also registered for the airdrop. Hope I will get my free tokens.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Great project! The community is growing and chain is running good.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Anybody know what happened to the airdrop thread? I am searching for that thread which I have seen some weeks back. But missing now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
I haven't visited their site in a while but it's always good to update it from time to time. I'm glad their site has a better resolution.
I visited and I seen on their website they updated their app release for iOS. I am waiting for android OS also.
Their roadmap says that they will release it this month, maybe at the end of this month? although i remember they said they will release it shortly after the IOS release.
Yea, Thanks for the information. I seen in roadmap and they said it's release in Aug but that I also not sure exactly when. I mean not mentioned about date.
Activity: 490
I haven't visited their site in a while but it's always good to update it from time to time. I'm glad their site has a better resolution.
I visited and I seen on their website they updated their app release for iOS. I am waiting for android OS also.
Their roadmap says that they will release it this month, maybe at the end of this month? although i remember they said they will release it shortly after the IOS release.

Ya they said IOS would be out first so their still holding true to what they promised and hopefully that means for those with android it will follow I’d imagine it’s mostly an approvals issue with the stores most likely I’m still shocked they went iOS first

Any news about the release of the app and have they stated the actually reason for the hold up?, it would have been nice to see the android version coming out first before the IOS, i believe a lot of individuals are still using that and it will give room for more people to come into the picture, utilize the app and give good reviews, IOS can come after, my opinion 

I wasn't able to access my telegram today so I couldn't really check; I've asked that so they should have answered; if not we should all ask in telegram Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

I think it is amazing that Apple approved the app so fast a lot of apps have to wait for months to get approved by Apple, and Android would be a lot easier for them then too.

There may of been a reason why the team selected iOS first, who knows - it looks to be approved from Apple which is always a good sign
Activity: 672

Ya they said IOS would be out first so their still holding true to what they promised and hopefully that means for those with android it will follow I’d imagine it’s mostly an approvals issue with the stores most likely I’m still shocked they went iOS first

Any news about the release of the app and have they stated the actually reason for the hold up?, it would have been nice to see the android version coming out first before the IOS, i believe a lot of individuals are still using that and it will give room for more people to come into the picture, utilize the app and give good reviews, IOS can come after, my opinion 
Activity: 728

Nice little review about the tachain app. Too bad your note fron the Philippines or US would have been cool seeing how the apl looks like.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

I think it is amazing that Apple approved the app so fast a lot of apps have to wait for months to get approved by Apple, and Android would be a lot easier for them then too.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

Good little writeup and update from the app, I have been meaning to download it but haven't had the time.

Pretty interesting point about Lyft, and also nice to know they do have comprehensive background checks, goes to show it's superior to "Uber" as I have heard bad stories about the backgrounds of Uber drivers.

Yeah me too, I think Uber have tightened their background checks now but up until 2017 they didn't have a policy in place to rerun criminal background checks if they came back negative, which is pretty worrying, because as a user you want to ensure you are not in a vehicle with someone that might have a criminal record.

Thanks for the review of app. Wanted to download but as I see, I also will not be able to see the main screen as I'm not living in US or Phillipines, so I'll unlikely get some more information. Nice note abot Lyft, it's certainly gives a lot of points to this app.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Good little writeup and update from the app, I have been meaning to download it but haven't had the time.

Pretty interesting point about Lyft, and also nice to know they do have comprehensive background checks, goes to show it's superior to "Uber" as I have heard bad stories about the backgrounds of Uber drivers.

Yeah me too, I think Uber have tightened their background checks now but up until 2017 they didn't have a policy in place to rerun criminal background checks if they came back negative, which is pretty worrying, because as a user you want to ensure you are not in a vehicle with someone that might have a criminal record.
Jump to: