Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 208. (Read 92657 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
why is there no link to the app on the homepage? I thought the project started today? The MVP is indeed advertised, but it was probably still published nothing. I can not find anything in the Appstore. Does anyone have the app on his smartphone?

Good question but your more likely to get an up to date and more realistic answer if you check with the team on telegram it’s possible they overlooked a link or maybe it’s just not published to the market yet

I asked that yesterday; I think someone has told me that they are waiting for the approval from app store? I still did not receive an official answer from the developers if I get anything I will update here.

I don't know why they have not gotten back to the community on the app update.. An exploration will be understandable since everyone knows that it was given to the apple store for review. If there would be an extension we know it's not their fault.

App approval is stopping taxi service I think. I hope they come up with Android app as well. Google takes less time compare to Apple.

I don't see any updates regarding app approval. It seems they still waiting for approval otherwise they would have announced it by now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
why is there no link to the app on the homepage? I thought the project started today? The MVP is indeed advertised, but it was probably still published nothing. I can not find anything in the Appstore. Does anyone have the app on his smartphone?

Good question but your more likely to get an up to date and more realistic answer if you check with the team on telegram it’s possible they overlooked a link or maybe it’s just not published to the market yet

I asked that yesterday; I think someone has told me that they are waiting for the approval from app store? I still did not receive an official answer from the developers if I get anything I will update here.

I don't know why they have not gotten back to the community on the app update.. An exploration will be understandable since everyone knows that it was given to the apple store for review. If there would be an extension we know it's not their fault.

App approval is stopping taxi service I think. I hope they come up with Android app as well. Google takes less time compare to Apple.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10

Activity: 238

but regardless of that they should at least still to timeline great project like theirs doesn't need any form of setback because it will smell bad for them

Yep it’s all about being upfront and making sure everyone is on the same page how the project is progressing even small news and delays and breakthroughs can go far to reassure the investors in the project

What I understood is that AppStore need to approve Tachain app then only it will be available for taxi booking. So how taxi services can start without app?
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Tachain is updated some interesting information. Share of Global Advertising Spend by Media, 2016 - 2018

https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1024590380292091905

Look at that trend! Digital media are now the biggest spenders on advertising. Over the last 3 years it has shifted from television to digital. Which makes sense as most shows/films are now viewed online and pretty much most types of media have been digitized.

This relates to Tachain because they will take advantage of the increased advertisement spending by the digital media to run ad campaigns for even more clients. The ads are then displayed to users and the users are then rewarded with tokens for watching the ads and this forms a vital part of the Tachain ecosystem.
Yes, absolutely this is the best strategy to attract investors towards the project. Making promotion like this will help the development team to generate more traffic towards the project.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
The 4th quarter of Tachain2018 contract currency sales end, how does the brand price and ETH BTC anchor?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
How does your work move? I was interested in your project. I hope you will succeed. Good luck Smiley
Activity: 490

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Tachain is updated some interesting information. Share of Global Advertising Spend by Media, 2016 - 2018

Look at that trend! Digital media are now the biggest spenders on advertising. Over the last 3 years it has shifted from television to digital. Which makes sense as most shows/films are now viewed online and pretty much most types of media have been digitized.

This relates to Tachain because they will take advantage of the increased advertisement spending by the digital media to run ad campaigns for even more clients. The ads are then displayed to users and the users are then rewarded with tokens for watching the ads and this forms a vital part of the Tachain ecosystem.

This is a good shout, a great oppertunity for TaChain to take advantage of and certainly a lot more traffic generated for more users to watch more ads. I still like the idea that you get paid for watching ads.
Activity: 392

Exactly, I guess before sometime I saw app link there but now I did not see. Might be they removed or may be they are redeveloping with some new look or features.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

Activity: 728

I think it's worth really clarifying this issue from the team and do it as quickly as possible to fix the situation with a link, as non-performance can alienate potential investors.

The CEO, Demetrius Vallas, sent a message to the telegram group yesterday morning saying they are waiting for the MVP app release, either they are waiting for their developers to make the finishing touches or they are waiting for the App Store/Play Store to upload.

no, i don't think they are waiting for AppStore or PlayStore i believe they are waiting for their development team to finalize the development anyway i hope they release it soon

i think they are waiting for the apple ios store. it was stated here a few weeks back that the app have been released to apple store for review seeing how apple is very strict about what gets on their store, i would say this process is going to take a while.
Activity: 560

I think it's worth really clarifying this issue from the team and do it as quickly as possible to fix the situation with a link, as non-performance can alienate potential investors.

The CEO, Demetrius Vallas, sent a message to the telegram group yesterday morning saying they are waiting for the MVP app release, either they are waiting for their developers to make the finishing touches or they are waiting for the App Store/Play Store to upload.

Nice to hear, thanks for the update - I'm looking forward to seeing the MVP and should bring some more interest into the project once there is actually some evidence of a product out there
I wonder how they can bring so many opportunities to find a new investor by releasing their MVP though. But, I think it's a great way to earn more.  Undecided
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

no, i don't think they are waiting for AppStore or PlayStore i believe they are waiting for their development team to finalize the development anyway i hope they release it soon
Activity: 560

It might be a good news for them since there are a lot of people that currently waiting ffor the MVP application release, stay tune and wait!
Activity: 602
The successful release of their MVP will definitely have a positive impact on the growth of this project, I suppose they're crossing all necessary T's before release.
Well, I'm not sure about the MPVP could give a positive impact to the project but, I'm totally sure it will increase more efforts to give to them.
You gotta be sure because of the MVP will be released in no time in this week! They give such a potential for those who wanted to see the MVP already!
Activity: 616
The successful release of their MVP will definitely have a positive impact on the growth of this project, I suppose they're crossing all necessary T's before release.
Well, I'm not sure about the MPVP could give a positive impact to the project but, I'm totally sure it will increase more efforts to give to them.
Activity: 182

Nice to hear, thanks for the update - I'm looking forward to seeing the MVP and should bring some more interest into the project once there is actually some evidence of a product out there

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Jump to: