Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 211. (Read 92657 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
is your tecnical transport system is effected like the other one if that so please check that because i have issue with that?
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

i believe the major reason why America and Europe are not embracing blockchain is that they are afraid of the change it is going to cause to their financial system, they are not ready to start depending on economic they have zero control over i hope they eventually understand that the benefit outweigh the sacrifice

I'd wholeheartedly agree with this. The governments and banks are petrified of blockchain, crypto and decentralised in general. They've controlled for so long and the fear of missing out for them is huge ... The governments will likely add regulations to crypto and ensure they get a share to the pie.

Yes, even my government started working on regulations of Cryptocurrencies rather than banning it completely. They will get tax money by regulating it.

That's just it, the governments got scared, banned it and are now realizing there's an awful lot of money being passed around and by banning it, they're missing out. Regulated and taxing seems like the way they'll all go in my opinion.

In my opinion they should be promoting it. It provides advancement in technology, new start ups popping up everywhere, creation of new jobs, I struggle to see why governments are scared of cryptocurrency when it comes with so many benefits for society.
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
At when will be available to the community in general this app announced on the site:
Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users ? What is the functionality of this app?

Our MVP application will be released very soon, till the 31st of July. It will be taxi transport application. You could book a taxi through our partners.

Later, while project will developing You will able to pay for Your trips with our TCHN tokens and earning funds for using the application. In the future will be possible to use all types of transports.

great news, only a few days left. In which countries will we be able to use the app?
and it's great that we can pay for the cab ride with tokens later

That’s one thing I struggled to find, I have a feeling they are going to be testing it out it Manila in the Phillipines.

Did they mention anywhere how long they are going to test it in Manila and what results should be considered successful?

Initially it will start in Manila, not sure how long the pilot program will run for, but apparently they have already secured the services of 3000 taxis. That's a phenomenal amount and it's only the start!

Really? That's is fantastic news, im so impressed with Tachain! If it does well i expect it will roll out pretty quickly after the testing phase! (Did anyone else see the coinbase uber announcement as well? Seems like perfect time for tachain..)

3000 taxis already joined Tachain platform? That's really awesome news. So it's no more a concept but it's backed by actual business.

Jeez, where did you get this number from? I'll be impressed if there is already 300 taxis on board with the Tachain project

If you look at Tachain’s telegram channel, yesterday morning I asked Anna the community manager, where the company will be operating first and she confirmed Manila and she also stated that they have 3000 taxis signed up. I must admit it surprised me and I didn’t even realise there was so many taxis in The Phillipines let alone only Manila!

Ah awesome to hear. Thanks for the confirmation, that's a huge number of taxis from Manila, are all the ones signed up from there? i.e. They dont have some of the 3000 which is waiting for a launch elsewhere

I think the 3000 has already signed up they wouldn't announce this if they haven't signed up, they're onto a good start

Today is 1st Aug. And i guess taxi booking by using app is started. Is anyone has tried by using app? How's experience of that app?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Exactly. I personally think Asia now is the place where blockchain industry is being developed the most rapidly and the main projects are right there.

They are definitely the market leaders in blockchain projects. The developments are really fast and in my opinion, one should watch the ICOs from China and Korea really well

No doubt that’s where a lot of the innovation and big breakthroughs seem to be coming out of mostly because the government’s as usual on the west continue to hesitate and fall behind while simultaneously stifiling their own developers

I do agree with you, they have massive support both from there governments and the community, they have been known to be innovative and they must have seen something good about the blockchain industry that's giving them the boost to embrace it, i wonder why other continents are not doing same, this is the next big technology and the Asians as usual are spearheading it

i believe the major reason why America and Europe are not embracing blockchain is that they are afraid of the change it is going to cause to their financial system, they are not ready to start depending on economic they have zero control over i hope they eventually understand that the benefit outweigh the sacrifice

I'd wholeheartedly agree with this. The governments and banks are petrified of blockchain, crypto and decentralised in general. They've controlled for so long and the fear of missing out for them is huge ... The governments will likely add regulations to crypto and ensure they get a share to the pie.

Yes, even my government started working on regulations of Cryptocurrencies rather than banning it completely. They will get tax money by regulating it.

That's just it, the governments got scared, banned it and are now realizing there's an awful lot of money being passed around and by banning it, they're missing out. Regulated and taxing seems like the way they'll all go in my opinion.
Activity: 392
Your project Tachain was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

https://a.radikal.ru/a39/1807/64/569c846cf5c8.jpg

Thanks for the update, it's good to see TaChain listed on another ico review, will take a look shortly and see what score it received
Thanks for the updates. But what is the exactly this site? I mean I saw tachain there but I didn't see any rating pr review about this project.
https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/Tachain
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Exactly. I personally think Asia now is the place where blockchain industry is being developed the most rapidly and the main projects are right there.

They are definitely the market leaders in blockchain projects. The developments are really fast and in my opinion, one should watch the ICOs from China and Korea really well

No doubt that’s where a lot of the innovation and big breakthroughs seem to be coming out of mostly because the government’s as usual on the west continue to hesitate and fall behind while simultaneously stifiling their own developers

I do agree with you, they have massive support both from there governments and the community, they have been known to be innovative and they must have seen something good about the blockchain industry that's giving them the boost to embrace it, i wonder why other continents are not doing same, this is the next big technology and the Asians as usual are spearheading it

If the government allows crypto, it is very easy and helps people to advance and follow the technology, a decision this government can provide free the lovers of crypto. Government policy is good enough and will certainly give Tachai a chance to grow well.

I think the government don't really have a choice considering all the added benefits which improve the world and procedures. The only thing they can do is regulate it which I'm sure we will see eventually to make them some extra cash $$
Activity: 462
Merit: 10

If the government allows crypto, it is very easy and helps people to advance and follow the technology, a decision this government can provide free the lovers of crypto. Government policy is good enough and will certainly give Tachai a chance to grow well.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

Activity: 728

Yeah.. That's why they are doing everything possible to make sure they have control over the blockchain and it is not working out for them.. In a way i don't blame them. They are right not to trust something that is very volatile.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
It’s a great start that’s a solid group that should be a pretty big start to scale up through word of mouth in an industry like that as I imagine it’s a pretty close not group so a new revenue stream should definitly spread quickly
Activity: 182
At when will be available to the community in general this app announced on the site:
Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users ? What is the functionality of this app?

Our MVP application will be released very soon, till the 31st of July. It will be taxi transport application. You could book a taxi through our partners.

Later, while project will developing You will able to pay for Your trips with our TCHN tokens and earning funds for using the application. In the future will be possible to use all types of transports.

great news, only a few days left. In which countries will we be able to use the app?

That’s one thing I struggled to find, I have a feeling they are going to be testing it out it Manila in the Phillipines.

Did they mention anywhere how long they are going to test it in Manila and what results should be considered successful?

Initially it will start in Manila, not sure how long the pilot program will run for, but apparently they have already secured the services of 3000 taxis. That's a phenomenal amount and it's only the start!

Really? That's is fantastic news, im so impressed with Tachain! If it does well i expect it will roll out pretty quickly after the testing phase! (Did anyone else see the coinbase uber announcement as well? Seems like perfect time for tachain..)

3000 taxis already joined Tachain platform? That's really awesome news. So it's no more a concept but it's backed by actual business.

Jeez, where did you get this number from? I'll be impressed if there is already 300 taxis on board with the Tachain project

If you look at Tachain’s telegram channel, yesterday morning I asked Anna the community manager, where the company will be operating first and she confirmed Manila and she also stated that they have 3000 taxis signed up. I must admit it surprised me and I didn’t even realise there was so many taxis in The Phillipines let alone only Manila!

Ah awesome to hear. Thanks for the confirmation, that's a huge number of taxis from Manila, are all the ones signed up from there? i.e. They dont have some of the 3000 which is waiting for a launch elsewhere

I think the 3000 has already signed up they wouldn't announce this if they haven't signed up, they're onto a good start

Activity: 308

There is no strong objections or opinions negating the blockchain as you will find in North America and Europe.. The government are open to new technologies. That's why they are doing really well in the blockchain area.

This is the good for the project because some countries are open about this new technologies which will help in the progression of the project in the crypto community. The blockchain technology was introduced to the community and some government supported this technology.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

if there are really this many taxis, maybe the question of all questions can finally be answered: do they have screens in the cars or do they see the ads on the smartphone there?
I think that it makes no sense to guess and try to predict exactly how this will be realized - it is meaningless. We must wait for the start and then we will know this for sure.

then I probably misunderstood, I thought these 3000 taxis are already under contract and ready to start. So we could have experienced what these vehicles look like. But if there are no taxis ready to go, then I apologize for starting the topic again
Activity: 532

There is no strong objections or opinions negating the blockchain as you will find in North America and Europe.. The government are open to new technologies. That's why they are doing really well in the blockchain area.

An irony in all these US crypto ban campaign is that if your check the stats of some major crypto websites, US citizens are mostly like to be among the top 3 visitors. The campaign seems not to interest them
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

if there are really this many taxis, maybe the question of all questions can finally be answered: do they have screens in the cars or do they see the ads on the smartphone there?
I think that it makes no sense to guess and try to predict exactly how this will be realized - it is meaningless. We must wait for the start and then we will know this for sure.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
Where are they starting the taxis from. I have read that they have landed 3000 which is a really good starting point. Usually it is super hard convincing new comers. This is quite a progress on this; I am surprised; starting with the sale now this?

Ya I hknow are the number but I haven’t seen what location or locations they will be hitting first unless I somehow missed it do you know? It’s an interesting concept and one I can imagine drivers and riders both getting behind if advertisers like the concept
Jump to: