Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 209. (Read 92657 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
why is there no link to the app on the homepage? I thought the project started today? The MVP is indeed advertised, but it was probably still published nothing. I can not find anything in the Appstore. Does anyone have the app on his smartphone?

Good question but your more likely to get an up to date and more realistic answer if you check with the team on telegram it’s possible they overlooked a link or maybe it’s just not published to the market yet
I think it's worth really clarifying this issue from the team and do it as quickly as possible to fix the situation with a link, as non-performance can alienate potential investors.

The CEO, Demetrius Vallas, sent a message to the telegram group yesterday morning saying they are waiting for the MVP app release, either they are waiting for their developers to make the finishing touches or they are waiting for the App Store/Play Store to upload.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
is your tecnical transport system is effected like the other one if that so please check that because i have issue with that?

Which project are you referring to? Tachain isn't the only project to try and implement a transport ecosystem on the blockchain. What they will do differently is by using targeted advertising on taxi journeys to help subsidise the cost of travel and give some control back to the passenger.

See a full list of transport-related ICOs and blockchain projects here: https://www.trackico.io/1/?category=transport

Aha, so Tachain do have some competitors here. But now Tachain is ahead of those because taxi booking using Tachain app is starting from tomorrow

Really interested to see how the app launch goes. I'm not expecting it to be a massive launch with loads of users right from the get go, takes time for word to spread.

The project's community members can actually help in spreading the world. If the team look to spike up their download stats on the go, then they should run a little ref program around the app, that works wonders. 
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
why is there no link to the app on the homepage? I thought the project started today? The MVP is indeed advertised, but it was probably still published nothing. I can not find anything in the Appstore. Does anyone have the app on his smartphone?

Good question but your more likely to get an up to date and more realistic answer if you check with the team on telegram it’s possible they overlooked a link or maybe it’s just not published to the market yet

but regardless of that they should at least still to timeline great project like theirs doesn't need any form of setback because it will smell bad for them

Yep it’s all about being upfront and making sure everyone is on the same page how the project is progressing even small news and delays and breakthroughs can go far to reassure the investors in the project
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

but regardless of that they should at least still to timeline great project like theirs doesn't need any form of setback because it will smell bad for them
Activity: 574

I think it's worth really clarifying this issue from the team and do it as quickly as possible to fix the situation with a link, as non-performance can alienate potential investors.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
is your tecnical transport system is effected like the other one if that so please check that because i have issue with that?

Which project are you referring to? Tachain isn't the only project to try and implement a transport ecosystem on the blockchain. What they will do differently is by using targeted advertising on taxi journeys to help subsidise the cost of travel and give some control back to the passenger.

See a full list of transport-related ICOs and blockchain projects here: https://www.trackico.io/1/?category=transport

Aha, so Tachain do have some competitors here. But now Tachain is ahead of those because taxi booking using Tachain app is starting from tomorrow
Really? it is a very good and a new thing for me since i got no update in the thread. I wish the tachain app can stay longer as possible.
If there is good demand for the project, then it will actively develop. And the demand is generated by the community, if there is active support, then the developers will have a positive attitude and we will receive updates.

Not just that the team will wait for the but also they are going to develop as well just to eran and canvass more investors and let the project grow by the developers idea. The Tachain app is really adorable and it is also in demand by its own category.

Yes, they should have to acquire more investors to achieve their goals and objectives of this project. Making new innovation would somehow help them in the development of the platform. I just wanted to know if how firm they are with their platform knowing that they are far from the reality.

Investors is one of the important thing to have in the project because without them they can't totally get fund. Talking about the innovation it is good to think and do those things because it can help develop the project. People would love to hear progress and latest updates of the project
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

None of the projects that are coming up are not first of its kind. So there will be competitors always. So I am not surprised at all.
Its very normal to have competitors and it also help the project team to aim for the  gold because they have something to think that they have always a opponent and they need to do better than others. It is more on motivation if the project has a competitor. Yes, competitors are always a competitors all they need to do take it a challenge to aim high in everything they do.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Activity: 308

Really? it is a very good and a new thing for me since i got no update in the thread. I wish the tachain app can stay longer as possible.
If there is good demand for the project, then it will actively develop. And the demand is generated by the community, if there is active support, then the developers will have a positive attitude and we will receive updates.

Not just that the team will wait for the but also they are going to develop as well just to eran and canvass more investors and let the project grow by the developers idea. The Tachain app is really adorable and it is also in demand by its own category.

Yes, they should have to acquire more investors to achieve their goals and objectives of this project. Making new innovation would somehow help them in the development of the platform. I just wanted to know if how firm they are with their platform knowing that they are far from the reality.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Really interested to see how the app launch goes. I'm not expecting it to be a massive launch with loads of users right from the get go, takes time for word to spread.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
Yes, governments stepping in will make things safe and with safety comes assurance and with assurance comes productivity, so these things go hand in hand and help for the overall growth of the industry, the issue of scam projects will reduce, we've seen amazing projects spring out of the blockchain community but due to that fear of uncertainty, it gets buried
The fear of the cryptocurrency cannot be buried because they were not totally getable to bury them so I wish they could do such a great idea to have a good time.

The fear will not go at all until regulations come in place. Till then it will be a roller coaster ride for whole crypto market. TaChain like projects will shine if they stick to their roadmap without much deviations.

Any idea on when the regulations may come in?Huh Pretty interesting times ahead, and as you say once the regulations are in I expect there to be more investors on board with the market as there will be a bit more security behind.

No idea at all, I am also waiting and maybe everyine is waiting dont be anxious in waiting because for sure their will be a a good result will come and the regulations will follow all along for the sake of improvement of the project and progress of it.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

Activity: 490
Any updates on the project app on appstore? I think the last information I had was that they are awaiting approval. If I am not mistaken the app is meant for these days. Looking forwards to hear from the team on this. Also one other inquiry is the app restricted to country?
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I will use the opportunities offered by this project. this plan really is worth our attention and we need to use it most intensively.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Yes, governments stepping in will make things safe and with safety comes assurance and with assurance comes productivity, so these things go hand in hand and help for the overall growth of the industry, the issue of scam projects will reduce, we've seen amazing projects spring out of the blockchain community but due to that fear of uncertainty, it gets buried
The fear of the cryptocurrency cannot be buried because they were not totally getable to bury them so I wish they could do such a great idea to have a good time.

The fear will not go at all until regulations come in place. Till then it will be a roller coaster ride for whole crypto market. TaChain like projects will shine if they stick to their roadmap without much deviations.

Any idea on when the regulations may come in?Huh Pretty interesting times ahead, and as you say once the regulations are in I expect there to be more investors on board with the market as there will be a bit more security behind.

I'm also anxiously waiting to get the answer to that but no one knows, people misinterpret the regulation thing like its a bad thing but actually, its the other way round, lets just wait and see where this takes us, the blockchain industry has been a very viable one and it has to keep going because we are yet to scratch the surface of the technology, projects like Tachain can benefit from such regulations 
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

Activity: 532

Exactly. I personally think Asia now is the place where blockchain industry is being developed the most rapidly and the main projects are right there.

They are definitely the market leaders in blockchain projects. The developments are really fast and in my opinion, one should watch the ICOs from China and Korea really well

No doubt that’s where a lot of the innovation and big breakthroughs seem to be coming out of mostly because the government’s as usual on the west continue to hesitate and fall behind while simultaneously stifiling their own developers

I do agree with you, they have massive support both from there governments and the community, they have been known to be innovative and they must have seen something good about the blockchain industry that's giving them the boost to embrace it, i wonder why other continents are not doing same, this is the next big technology and the Asians as usual are spearheading it

i believe the major reason why America and Europe are not embracing blockchain is that they are afraid of the change it is going to cause to their financial system, they are not ready to start depending on economic they have zero control over i hope they eventually understand that the benefit outweigh the sacrifice

I'd wholeheartedly agree with this. The governments and banks are petrified of blockchain, crypto and decentralised in general. They've controlled for so long and the fear of missing out for them is huge ... The governments will likely add regulations to crypto and ensure they get a share to the pie.

Yes, even my government started working on regulations of Cryptocurrencies rather than banning it completely. They will get tax money by regulating it.

Which country is that's exactly? I mean where are you from? The fact that some governments are in support of crypto is a good sign for blockchain's future
Activity: 728

I am anxiously waiting to see how everything plays out. I would like if only some part of cryptocurrencies are regulated. A full regulation might not be a good idea for the market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Jump to: