Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 215. (Read 92657 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
At when will be available to the community in general this app announced on the site:
Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users ? What is the functionality of this app?

Our MVP application will be released very soon, till the 31st of July. It will be taxi transport application. You could book a taxi through our partners.

Later, while project will developing You will able to pay for Your trips with our TCHN tokens and earning funds for using the application. In the future will be possible to use all types of transports.

great news, only a few days left. In which countries will we be able to use the app?
and it's great that we can pay for the cab ride with tokens later

That’s one thing I struggled to find, I have a feeling they are going to be testing it out it Manila in the Phillipines.

Did they mention anywhere how long they are going to test it in Manila and what results should be considered successful?

Initially it will start in Manila, not sure how long the pilot program will run for, but apparently they have already secured the services of 3000 taxis. That's a phenomenal amount and it's only the start!

Really? That's is fantastic news, im so impressed with Tachain! If it does well i expect it will roll out pretty quickly after the testing phase! (Did anyone else see the coinbase uber announcement as well? Seems like perfect time for tachain..)

3000 taxis already joined Tachain platform? That's really awesome news. So it's no more a concept but it's backed by actual business.

Jeez, where did you get this number from? I'll be impressed if there is already 300 taxis on board with the Tachain project

I don't know how many Taxis are in Manila, but for the Start of the Tachain project a corporation with 3000 taxis is awesome.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
eems very promising project, complete details and information and having a professional team running the project. Joined your telegram already,
I will always participate in your reward program and hold the token till the end
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
At when will be available to the community in general this app announced on the site:
Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users ? What is the functionality of this app?

Our MVP application will be released very soon, till the 31st of July. It will be taxi transport application. You could book a taxi through our partners.

Later, while project will developing You will able to pay for Your trips with our TCHN tokens and earning funds for using the application. In the future will be possible to use all types of transports.

great news, only a few days left. In which countries will we be able to use the app?

That’s one thing I struggled to find, I have a feeling they are going to be testing it out it Manila in the Phillipines.

Did they mention anywhere how long they are going to test it in Manila and what results should be considered successful?

Initially it will start in Manila, not sure how long the pilot program will run for, but apparently they have already secured the services of 3000 taxis. That's a phenomenal amount and it's only the start!

Really? That's is fantastic news, im so impressed with Tachain! If it does well i expect it will roll out pretty quickly after the testing phase! (Did anyone else see the coinbase uber announcement as well? Seems like perfect time for tachain..)

3000 taxis already joined Tachain platform? That's really awesome news. So it's no more a concept but it's backed by actual business.

Jeez, where did you get this number from? I'll be impressed if there is already 300 taxis on board with the Tachain project
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Activity: 66
Is your airdrop activity already ended?
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Did anyone is observed about team members? With Tachain working very excellent and well experienced people. Check below link to know more about team members. https://tachain.io/#team
Yeah i searched the CEO and COO on LinkedIn and they have both professional experience in transport and advertising, that is exactly what they need for this project.
Activity: 200
Merit: 16
I think that it is a good project to link the value of block chains with the value of encryption currency.
The value of cryptocurrency will not be born if blockchain technology is used only for transparency.
I think it is necessary to have a project with the necessity to use a blockchain.
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

That's the really good news. Thanks for the sharing. In short this app will be online from 31st July and we can book our taxi by using this app.

3 more days Smiley Really looking forward to seeing the app and if it lives up to the hopes of most. The usability is what will matter the most, if it's clunky it's going to flop
Exactly, in just two days we will start using that app. I am very excited to see the output of that app.

wow, it really going to be awesome at least this is a big step toward realizing their ultimate goal. glad am aware of this project

What I understood is that this  is for testing? Not the final version of the app and at this movement we can't book real taxi ?
What I understand that they will allow to book taxi by using this app. Somewhere I saw this news but unfortunately I don't have that link now.
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
Everything that is connected with the world of entertainment is now popular. I think that if we make efforts and help the team, they will be able to implement the project.
Entertainment now is the best way to earn more since there are a lot of people that are currently on entertainment for their business.
In this stressful world people needs to breath and have a break for a while. This were entertainment takes place. The project is very suitable for all levels of individuas. Hopefully everything will work out according to project plans.

Yeah, I'm glad the world economy is currently on that level where people can make a huge bussiness based on entertaiment: games, films, music. In the conditions of World economic crysis that was much harder to attract people to invest in such kind of bussiness.

And he bad thing is that these businesses don't really create anything for those who are hungry and thirsty. Entertainment is for the rich, dying is for the poor.

lol, i see the world as a stage where everybody has to make or mar their life that's is why i believe a smart individual should take advantage of situations like crypto investment. you can start with tachain if you are new to crypto

Hopefully it works the way you say it does. But even those who are not smart need to be taken care of. That is our responsibility as such a rich society that we are.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART

A highly innovative team performance, in Manila the Tachain application will be realized, will be an interesting moment and a positive response will flow. The preparation of 3000 taxis will be a memorable bustle.
Activity: 392
Did anyone is observed about team members? With Tachain working very excellent and well experienced people. Check below link to know more about team members. https://tachain.io/#team
Activity: 238
I wonder how they can make the blockchain more stable and not get forced to deploy an alternative blockchain for the platform.

i believe they are considering that we all know the blockchain is an emerging technology so it is still going through improvement.

Agree, blockchain is new technology and still going through lot of development, improvement. With the time everything will be streamlined
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
I wonder how they can make the blockchain more stable and not get forced to deploy an alternative blockchain for the platform.

i believe they are considering that we all know the blockchain is an emerging technology so it is still going through improvement.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 602
Tachain is a great platform for the entertainment world and also the transportation by using the blockchain integrity to make a better and easier life.
Activity: 560

I don't know anything about it but I think they are going to test in Manila in around 2 weeks and it should be a great event in the era.
Activity: 616
Whitepaper in Italian language available at this link: https://mega.nz/#!NPhilQjb!XEWxOXZjVAhnCtiqx7RVOBXbtMs3gr7gzre6_YbF-7s

Great to see TAchain are covering the white paper in multiple languages which will help get more investors on board at a global scale
I agree this will attract investors who cannot read English or understand it that well, are there any other languages available? next to the English and now Italian one?
They might have some of the other's language that will be available once it has translated and reviewed in the other languages.

It will be good to see translations from some other popularly used language with high concentration of crypto investors.
A high concentration is really needed to translate each word because it can turn into another word meaning if its misspelled.
Activity: 532
Whitepaper in Italian language available at this link: https://mega.nz/#!NPhilQjb!XEWxOXZjVAhnCtiqx7RVOBXbtMs3gr7gzre6_YbF-7s

Great to see TAchain are covering the white paper in multiple languages which will help get more investors on board at a global scale
I agree this will attract investors who cannot read English or understand it that well, are there any other languages available? next to the English and now Italian one?
They might have some of the other's language that will be available once it has translated and reviewed in the other languages.

It will be good to see translations from some other popularly used language with high concentration of crypto investors.
Jump to: