Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 219. (Read 92657 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
It seems of this idea will be better in the measurable future.  Good luck!
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
A spectacular team with highly skilled and competent professionals a very strong team will surely succeed and hit your goal
How can you so sure about their skill or professionalism.In the begining of any project,you can't say anything sure without seeing their progress or work.you can just think about possibility 

You got a point. I don't know much about the team and maybe they might have handled projects in the past they he might have come across before now. Don't know though. Just thinking

They have a very professional team, the CEO, Demetrius Vallas, used to be the CMO of Greek Hellenic Telecomms company, he will be able to transfer this marketing knowledge and leadership skills to the Tachain project.

That's good to know, never knew about that, well, its a good thing that they got someone in the helms of affairs that actually knows what it means to communicate with the public, knowing that will help in the progress of this brand, as its not just all about a dude with the money but someone that has been in such niche as the Tachain project, it gives them an edge
If the CEO is afraid of the public and can not communicate with followers and the entire community as a whole, then this is not the CEO at all. Such people must first of all be communicative.
I agree communication with the community is a must have for any project that wants to be successful as the community can make them successful.

It doesnt matter if its the CEO or a spokesperson, any communication will have to be authorised by the relevant people but with so many social channels, to not keep the community up-to-date is a massive no no ... especially if you're seeking investment.

it will not be massaged, but if it is not allowed to make a permanent community it should not
who will assist the development of projects from outside parties?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
A spectacular team with highly skilled and competent professionals a very strong team will surely succeed and hit your goal
How can you so sure about their skill or professionalism.In the begining of any project,you can't say anything sure without seeing their progress or work.you can just think about possibility 

You got a point. I don't know much about the team and maybe they might have handled projects in the past they he might have come across before now. Don't know though. Just thinking

They have a very professional team, the CEO, Demetrius Vallas, used to be the CMO of Greek Hellenic Telecomms company, he will be able to transfer this marketing knowledge and leadership skills to the Tachain project.

That's good to know, never knew about that, well, its a good thing that they got someone in the helms of affairs that actually knows what it means to communicate with the public, knowing that will help in the progress of this brand, as its not just all about a dude with the money but someone that has been in such niche as the Tachain project, it gives them an edge
If the CEO is afraid of the public and can not communicate with followers and the entire community as a whole, then this is not the CEO at all. Such people must first of all be communicative.
I agree communication with the community is a must have for any project that wants to be successful as the community can make them successful.

It doesnt matter if its the CEO or a spokesperson, any communication will have to be authorised by the relevant people but with so many social channels, to not keep the community up-to-date is a massive no no ... especially if you're seeking investment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Tachin project has a very innovative view of the advertising industry and is aiming to make it more profitable for all the people who watch it. I think this will create a great revolution in the advertising industry and will give huge profits to the project.

I think they are in a good position both time wise and tech wise to be able to accomplish the task they put forth for themselves it will take them time but I think they can pull it off with the talent they’ve built up staff wise
Activity: 196
Tachin project has a very innovative view of the advertising industry and is aiming to make it more profitable for all the people who watch it. I think this will create a great revolution in the advertising industry and will give huge profits to the project.
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I feel like Tachain’s overall communication is very good, it’s important to hear from the senior members of the project but they do have a lot of other important tasks.
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
The mvp will be a big moment for the team but also for investors and would’ve investors as mvp launches tend to be huge bumps to popularity. I hope that’s what follows the mvp launch with ththe project as well if they can put it all together than they deserve a big showing
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
At when will be available to the community in general this app announced on the site:
Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users ? What is the functionality of this app?

Our MVP application will be released very soon, till the 31st of July. It will be taxi transport application. You could book a taxi through our partners.

Later, while project will developing You will able to pay for Your trips with our TCHN tokens and earning funds for using the application. In the future will be possible to use all types of transports.

this is truly wonderful i believe a lot of people will want to use the platform. this is a wonderful development it shows you guys are really up to something
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
At when will be available to the community in general this app announced on the site:
Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users ? What is the functionality of this app?

Our MVP application will be released very soon, till the 31st of July. It will be taxi transport application. You could book a taxi through our partners.

Later, while project will developing You will able to pay for Your trips with our TCHN tokens and earning funds for using the application. In the future will be possible to use all types of transports.

great news, only a few days left. In which countries will we be able to use the app?
and it's great that we can pay for the cab ride with tokens later
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Well, they might have a dedicated marketing team that deal with the community management and presence.  Doesn't mean it's a bad project if the CEO doesn't, they may be busy working on deals etc.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Tachain, has decided to try and marry together blockchains and advertising in taxis. Check below interesting article:
https://medium.com/@tachain/how-is-advertising-changing-today-bc02b088f9a3

this is a really long and informative article. thank you for sharing
It is impressive that it only takes 17 minutes for a submitted advertisement to be published. But it needs a large team that checks the spots
Definitely. I think it is because they platform is not a little bit overload on its server so thats why it takes only 17 minute after being reviewed.

17 minutes is too less time to get advertisement published. Amazing. With further development, this time might get reduced further.

That length of time will surely gain access and connection to the community and to the investors. Eventhough it's not widely enough but it's already been shared into the community and perhaps they would embrace this new innovation.
Activity: 574

Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

Having people in positions of importance that have experience running projects and companies is a great way to get this new company to be successful and last as it’s easy for inexperience to be an issue.

experience is important for any team to grow, even a team of inexperienced individuals there must be an elder who has experience in running the project. it is a good one that the founder of tachain has experience from a big company in greek.
If you look at the current state of affairs, I would say that 80% of all existing ICO developers are absolutely without any experience in this area trying themselves. And it's no wonder where the experience comes from, if the crypto currency has become widely known not so long ago.

Maybe they just want to look at the ICO carefully and study well what is the process going on. I find it challenging because it is very competitive area of business to other though it needs to study more that much but it is very useful the ideas you have gathered. The first only is the hardest part but is very interesting.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

Having people in positions of importance that have experience running projects and companies is a great way to get this new company to be successful and last as it’s easy for inexperience to be an issue.

experience is important for any team to grow, even a team of inexperienced individuals there must be an elder who has experience in running the project. it is a good one that the founder of tachain has experience from a big company in greek.

I have not checked the experience of the team but the way their work till now given me lot of confidence. MVP app will available soon, not many projects comes with MVP during ICO.

Yeah.. Any new update on the app.. Guess it is still being delayed by the apple store team. Hope it gets released soon.

Yup! everybody wants to know wjat is the updates of the team they are all interested. At this moment it has not been endorse maybe it needs yet polished and approval by many as they are the stakeholders of the project and it looks like interesting because it is kinda new to the business world.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Activity: 108
Merit: 1
One of the ways which both innovative and engaging ads on every transaction the taxi because almost everyone needs cab. I think this is a good idea.
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Yeah it's great though going through their team members they all look extremely qualified for each position. Another example is Eric Van Loon the COO has been running businesses and been in charge of operations for some huge companies across a wide range of industries for many years. He is still listed as the founder/owner of Vineri Media group, their company run Taxi advertising campaigns for high-profile brands like British Airways, Samsung, Ernst & Young, Capital Radio, Philips, The Football Association, Novotel, Sheraton. You would be very hard stretched to find someone that is a better fit for the job than Eric & Dmitry.
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Everyone is know about that but this is just for a reminder, Pre ICO running with 35% from 24th July to till 1st Oct. It's seems to be going smooth.
Jump to: