Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 223. (Read 92657 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 2
Did you guys know that Tachain has reached their hardcap in private sale? i just read an article from them saying they successfully closed the private sale.

Check the article out here: https://medium.com/@tachain/the-closed-round-is-over-we-have-reached-the-hardcap-951019a829de.

With this I can say that they have finally caught my interest for good and I will begin to pay more closer attention to this.. Congratulations to the team

Awesome. That's just the word for it. Hardcap reached. That's like a statement I haven't heard some projects say for a while now.

it is not the overall Hardcap (10 Millions)
They had the goal of 1 million as a hardcap for the Pre-ICO and they have achieved that. Now 9 million are still missing on the complete hardcap :-)

Oh, so we can say that they reached the softcap now and 9million remaining for hardcap? What is the end date of pre-sale?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
At when will be available to the community in general this app announced on the site:
Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users ? What is the functionality of this app?

Our MVP application will be released very soon, till the 31st of July. It will be taxi transport application. You could book a taxi through our partners.

Later, while project will developing You will able to pay for Your trips with our TCHN tokens and earning funds for using the application. In the future will be possible to use all types of transports.

Thats very good news. Hopefully this will attract some more investments so youll have more development budget.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
At when will be available to the community in general this app announced on the site:
Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users ? What is the functionality of this app?

Our MVP application will be released very soon, till the 31st of July. It will be taxi transport application. You could book a taxi through our partners.

Later, while project will developing You will able to pay for Your trips with our TCHN tokens and earning funds for using the application. In the future will be possible to use all types of transports.
Activity: 392
The end of the month is approaching. If I remember correctly, the app for iOS should be released soon. Has anyone already received information about this?

Application already added on AppStore, now it's under review by Apple.

oh really? that's great! Then it will only be a few days before we can see the app. I'm really looking forward to it. I do not have an iPhone, but I'll borrow one from a friend to test the app :-)

oh..this is very nice..apple store is very strict, so i hope it gets accepted to the apple store and investors get to see a working product. although i won't be riding on this train but on the android train.

I too will be riding on the android train as will many other users I believe. Good luck to all iPhone users hopefully the app will get accepted on Apple store
I am also expecting same. How many days will be taken by Apple team to give confirmation about app?
Activity: 532
The end of the month is approaching. If I remember correctly, the app for iOS should be released soon. Has anyone already received information about this?

oh really? that's great! Then it will only be a few days before we can see the app. I'm really looking forward to it. I do not have an iPhone, but I'll borrow one from a friend to test the app :-)

oh..this is very nice..apple store is very strict, so i hope it gets accepted to the apple store and investors get to see a working product. although i won't be riding on this train but on the android train.

I too will be riding on the android train as will many other users I believe. Good luck to all iPhone users hopefully the app will get accepted on Apple store
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Did you guys know that Tachain has reached their hardcap in private sale? i just read an article from them saying they successfully closed the private sale.

Check the article out here: https://medium.com/@tachain/the-closed-round-is-over-we-have-reached-the-hardcap-951019a829de.

With this I can say that they have finally caught my interest for good and I will begin to pay more closer attention to this.. Congratulations to the team

Awesome. That's just the word for it. Hardcap reached. That's like a statement I haven't heard some projects say for a while now.

They had the goal of 1 million as a hardcap for the Pre-ICO and they have achieved that. Now 9 million are still missing on the complete hardcap :-)

Great to know that the project has achieved its softcap so will go forward no matter what the outcome now
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

What a great to see that the application added on app store for iOS. Let's see what's next reply tachain will receive from Apple.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

yeah. this was all over that the IOS app will be released by the end of july which is this month. i just hope we don't see them going back on their words and releasing it as planned.

I don't think it's the end of the world if Tachain do not release the app before the end of this month. However you are right they should stick to their timeframes, but they haven't actually said anything about not releasing the app, it's still going ahead as described unless they say so.

I don't think there were exact dates mentioned but it would interesting to know what the next step would be given selling out in the private sale.

We have to remember that there is a third party in the chain here (Apple) Tachain may stick to their roadmap and have the completed APP, but Apple then need to approve it, and that can sometimes take months.

Exactly, Tachain team doing good job but third party dependency might delay the things. But Tachain team is proactive, see how early they added app to AppStore.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

yeah. this was all over that the IOS app will be released by the end of july which is this month. i just hope we don't see them going back on their words and releasing it as planned.

I don't think it's the end of the world if Tachain do not release the app before the end of this month. However you are right they should stick to their timeframes, but they haven't actually said anything about not releasing the app, it's still going ahead as described unless they say so.

I don't think there were exact dates mentioned but it would interesting to know what the next step would be given selling out in the private sale.

We have to remember that there is a third party in the chain here (Apple) Tachain may stick to their roadmap and have the completed APP, but Apple then need to approve it, and that can sometimes take months.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

This is getting interesting and such news are what investors love to hear, good to see that things are happening even before the needed amount for the funding of the project has been gotten, gives the feeling that the team is really proactive and willing to make this happen, hope to see much more coming out pretty soon and with that, they are likely to hit the hardcap
Activity: 490

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Pati nice is a virtue especially in investing the markets such a seesaw because of all these newbies getting into trading because crypto makes it easy and everyone expects instant results for everything. Apple takes time, developing a platform takes time, profits take time... patience young padawans it will all come in due time

Well most youth these days wouldn't share same ideas as you, having said that I believe patience is key to success in life anything worth doing is worth doing well.

People expecting daily thousands of dollars profit which is not possible unless you are master of trading and ready to do multiple trade in a day and risk your wealth as well as health.

But if you want to earn by investing money then patience is the key.
Activity: 728

Activity: 392

Really amazing news that tachain reached hardcap in private sale. Generally lit of ICO's are reaching softcap easily but very rare ICO's reaching their hardcap.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

AppStore always review applications for such a long time compared to Google Play. I hope we will see Tachain app very soon.

Yes, AppStore takes longer time. But I hope they don't take a month or two for Tachain app. Let's see when they launch android app as well
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 532

Activity: 182
Pati nice is a virtue especially in investing the markets such a seesaw because of all these newbies getting into trading because crypto makes it easy and everyone expects instant results for everything. Apple takes time, developing a platform takes time, profits take time... patience young padawans it will all come in due time

Well most youth these days wouldn't share same ideas as you, having said that I believe patience is key to success in life anything worth doing is worth doing well.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Jump to: