Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 245. (Read 92657 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
This looks like a competition to Uber and Taxify but you are bringing yours to the blockchain. I searched for the Tachain app on Google Play Store but it's not available there. Where can I find the link to your MVP? Then asides the incentives, what would motivate users to open their app and start watching only ads? just asking.

The app is not available yet, Tachain state on their website "Available soon in leading app marketplaces." If you check out the roadmap it says July is the release date for iOS and August for android.

I recently asked in the telegram channel. the apps will be released at the end of July. Probably iOS first and a few days later the Android version.
We do not have to wait much longer
I think that there was no conflict of interests between users of Android and IOS, developers need to create vote and only according to the decision of community to create at the beginning under the chosen operating system.

I use both IOS device as well as android device and I don't think I really gave it a thought as to which OS should carry the app first, I think it's all about getting the app out first

It is more complicted to list a new App in the AppStore than in playstore. I don‘t care on which platform the Tachain app is released first.

Apart from US, most people are using Android. So TaChain will go most likely with Android and may be with Apple with slight difficulty if they want to capture US market for sure.

Apple are notoriously harder to list apps/games with. I used to develop for both iOS and Android and it was so much easier on Android, however if teams choice is to go with Apple first then they will stick with that plan
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Greetings, guys!
It seems of this idea will be better in the measurable future.

You might not be far from the fact though. But really only time can tell but I will say you DYOR and make your investment decision.

Do your own research can never be said enough I’ve had personal good calls and bad calls on project and I always tell my friends I might be right and we might profit big but no ones right 100% o always research and have your own feelings on proj cts
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Greetings, guys!
It seems of this idea will be better in the measurable future.

You might not be far from the fact though. But really only time can tell but I will say you DYOR and make your investment decision.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
This looks like a competition to Uber and Taxify but you are bringing yours to the blockchain. I searched for the Tachain app on Google Play Store but it's not available there. Where can I find the link to your MVP? Then asides the incentives, what would motivate users to open their app and start watching only ads, just asking?
Yes, they were not even making the app for the Android platform since they have to do a lot of things before making the app.
It is a pity that there is no app yet( I would like to try it the sooner the better.

They would do much better if the app was ready before any token sales start. Also for business who are related and might want to get involved.
And it seems to me, what will be better, if app is released in the first day after end of token sale as thus the project will find a certain riddle and will stir interest of community. And if to release app now, that is the probability of loss of interest of users also will begin a continuous negative.

A smart investor would prefer to have a working app in place before the token sale ends. That's quite simple logic as more information usually should lead to better decisions.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
What about the other plans? Advertising in a taxi is ok, but what about longer trips by train or plane? Since you have plenty of time to look at advertising and earning tokens

Yeah but that's getting a bit ridiculous I'm sure there are limits on the amount of adverts you can watch in one journey, otherwise people might try and cheat the Tachain token reward system.

you would have thought they would limit to say 5 ads per hour or something because if you had someone working for that transport company whats to say they couldn't spend all shift watching adverts earning tokens.

Ssshhh you'll give away my plans haha But no seriously I bet the team have thought of this and have a mechanism in place that only lets you watch x amount every x amount of time

Oh. Wow, how did you guys come across this thought. This never crossed my mind and i do hope they have a good plan to tackle the ad watching abuse.

Yeah that's probably because you use things as intended. There will always be a portion of users that look to abuse any offering to garner more rewards

unfortunately, we have to assume that there are always people who exploit a system. I can well imagine that many taxi drivers then have 5 smartphones on the passenger seat :-)

I believe some tools may be in place to regulate that aspect, possibly a form of identity or registration process that will effectively look into that but i do hope they will give more details on that aspect because some individuals can be really mischievous, is always nice for security issues to be duly looked into before the roll out of the project, to create a healthy platform
There is a lot that seems to be not quite understood by the investors when it comes to the ins and outs of how the project will combat abuse but like I said before I’m sure that the team has accounted for it and will come out with more information once they’re ready
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
What about the other plans? Advertising in a taxi is ok, but what about longer trips by train or plane? Since you have plenty of time to look at advertising and earning tokens

Yeah but that's getting a bit ridiculous I'm sure there are limits on the amount of adverts you can watch in one journey, otherwise people might try and cheat the Tachain token reward system.

you would have thought they would limit to say 5 ads per hour or something because if you had someone working for that transport company whats to say they couldn't spend all shift watching adverts earning tokens.

Ssshhh you'll give away my plans haha But no seriously I bet the team have thought of this and have a mechanism in place that only lets you watch x amount every x amount of time

Oh. Wow, how did you guys come across this thought. This never crossed my mind and i do hope they have a good plan to tackle the ad watching abuse.

Yeah that's probably because you use things as intended. There will always be a portion of users that look to abuse any offering to garner more rewards

unfortunately, we have to assume that there are always people who exploit a system. I can well imagine that many taxi drivers then have 5 smartphones on the passenger seat :-)

I believe some tools may be in place to regulate that aspect, possibly a form of identity or registration process that will effectively look into that but i do hope they will give more details on that aspect because some individuals can be really mischievous, is always nice for security issues to be duly looked into before the roll out of the project, to create a healthy platform
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Having a limit to how many ads you can watch a day will be a good idea. so that watching of ads wouldn’t be abused but I’m sure the team have already looked into it.

People love to concentrate on what gives them money no mata what the activity is. Trust me, if its just watching of ads that will give them the earnings, believe you mean they will do it to the core daily thus a limit is needed.

How do you think they will implement limit that won't be disregarded? I think there would be a premium content in the ads service say you want to earn more you'd pay a little token to gain access to that specific service
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I just saw that they tweeted a new article about advertising in transport and how effective it is, here is a link to it: https://medium.com/@tachain/advertising-in-transport-tools-and-their-effectiveness-e689f1ff073, it would be amazing to see Tachain achieving this in the future.

Yeah it would, the article talks about different ways one can can create publicity in the transportation, I see some way I wasn't even aware of thanks for sharing.
I just saw that they tweeted a new article about advertising in transport and how effective it is, here is a link to it: https://medium.com/@tachain/advertising-in-transport-tools-and-their-effectiveness-e689f1ff073, it would be amazing to see Tachain achieving this in the future.

Refreshing! Something to go to bed reading, advertising in transport has been a very effective way of advertising. Not necessarily watching ads in taxi but also seeing products with roadside merchant and billboards while travelling has given customers to new products.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5

Thanks for this article, it was interesting to remember what types of advertising I could see on different transport. For me paint jobs and wraps are the most perceptible from outside and screens of course is the best way to show multiple content during the trip.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0

5 smartphones in one single taxi will not work I guess. maximum per taxi one smartphone will be allowed that too only after person enters into the taxi
How's that possible 5 phones in a taxi on the passenger seat. I never heard about that. One phone I guess sufficient and safe also.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Activity: 420

Having a limit to how many ads you can watch a day will be a good idea. so that watching of ads wouldn’t be abused but I’m sure the team have already looked into it.

People love to concentrate on what gives them money no mata what the activity is. Trust me, if its just watching of ads that will give them the earnings, believe you mean they will do it to the core daily thus a limit is needed.

Not gonna lie i used to play some mobile games that would give you in game currency for watching some adverts daily, used to get the maximum amount daily while watching TV and just silenced my phone playing the videos haha

aaaah, i remember times when i also played mobile games and i "viewed" advertising for ingame tokens
Mostly the phone was then on the couch and I got myself some chips or beer :-)
but when i drive taxi, then i maybe will watch the ads

lol faulerwilli, the advertising in a taxi or airplane is different from the ads on the mobile. You can lay your mobile aside, but not the screens in a taxi.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Not gonna lie i used to play some mobile games that would give you in game currency for watching some adverts daily, used to get the maximum amount daily while watching TV and just silenced my phone playing the videos haha

aaaah, i remember times when i also played mobile games and i "viewed" advertising for ingame tokens
Mostly the phone was then on the couch and I got myself some chips or beer :-)
but when i drive taxi, then i maybe will watch the ads
Activity: 140
Merit: 1

Just checked the market. Indeed its green everywhere. So good chance all the nice ICOs to get some investments. TaChain team should be ready for that as well.
You have to believe and hope that you are right in your arguments. Perhaps I'll listen to you and start a more detailed study of the project. Perhaps this project will be a great success in the future, it can only be answered by time. Let's see what happens next.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Thats a good way of doing it, but at the end of the day, if traffic is hitting that advertisement it doesn't matter whether you actually watch it... you will still get paid Smiley
Activity: 118

5 smartphones in one single taxi will not work I guess. maximum per taxi one smartphone will be allowed that too only after person enters into the taxi

It would be difficult to restrict how many phones you use in a taxi. it would be easier to restrict the ad limit per hour/day
Activity: 238

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

Hmm, Tachain team will take note of this and will make sure such cases will not happen at their platform Wink
Activity: 280
What is the exact target of softcap and hardcap? I mean how much funds they require to the continue their project?

Here is what Tachain whitepaper says:

Hard cap for Tachain ICO is 10M USD. Maximum number of tokens to be generated is 2.275M TCHN tokens and the soft cap is 2M USD.
Hard cap for private pre-sale (whitelisted members) is 1M USD.

That sale is started? Can we see the progress of sale? Or they will update once in a week? What exactly dates of ICO?

maybe head over to their website and take a look at all the information they have available https://tachain.io/
On homepage I found one info. "Limitations
No requirements on contribution amount[/i]. That's mean there no minimum or maximum investment requirement here? So how we decide investment amount?

You can select the amount, it depends on the currencies (ETH, BTC or any other crypto or Fiat may be) they are accepting.
Thanks for the guidance. I got it. That's mean also they are restricting any specific amount be invest here. We can invest any amount whatever that affordable for us.

Yes, they don't want to keep any restrictions. Not many people can invest certain amount of Tokens, so by doing this they allowing almost everyone in this ICO.
Jump to: