Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 247. (Read 92657 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
What about the other plans? Advertising in a taxi is ok, but what about longer trips by train or plane? Since you have plenty of time to look at advertising and earning tokens

This is nice suggestions, but how many countries allow booking trains using private apps? It might be possible but might need lot of approvals.

That was perhaps a bit of a sleepover idea. But what do we know, what will be possible in the future?
But for the first, they should limit themselves to taxis, that will be complicated enough
I do agree but it is possible to make a lot of trains that booked using the Tachain app in the future so there is no problem on it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Tachain is a project that can be applied in the real world. Viewers advertise on means of transport. Advertisers will pay users for the TCHN token to view the ad. Thus, the project will have links with transportation companies. I think it would be great if the project offers incentives for potential customers and the company uses more advertising?
Activity: 616
I expect this project will be success and can be arrived the hard cap of ICO.
I don't know how you can predict so easily that the project can arrive the hard cap of the ICO. May I know from where you know that?
Activity: 378
What about the other plans? Advertising in a taxi is ok, but what about longer trips by train or plane? Since you have plenty of time to look at advertising and earning tokens

Yeah but that's getting a bit ridiculous I'm sure there are limits on the amount of adverts you can watch in one journey, otherwise people might try and cheat the Tachain token reward system.

you would have thought they would limit to say 5 ads per hour or something because if you had someone working for that transport company whats to say they couldn't spend all shift watching adverts earning tokens.

Ssshhh you'll give away my plans haha But no seriously I bet the team have thought of this and have a mechanism in place that only lets you watch x amount every x amount of time

Oh. Wow, how did you guys come across this thought. This never crossed my mind and i do hope they have a good plan to tackle the ad watching abuse.

Yeah that's probably because you use things as intended. There will always be a portion of users that look to abuse any offering to garner more rewards
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Brilliant especially as it deals also with transportation as well, I totally subscribe to this, and users may as well gain more tokens and more view time due to the long hour trip

That's indeed a solid point, distance seems to matter a lot in this project, as the more the distance, the boring the customers and the more likely they will like to go through some stuffs to keep them busy, like reading magazines and possibly going through the app, i believe the team is making considerations on this, as its really necessary to cover every avenue
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This is a very bold decision to go on sale when the whole market is on the decline.

I actually think starting a token sale whilst prices are down will be a benefit to the Tachain project. As we have seen today prices have picked up quite a bit which means more and more people will be able to reinvest profits into new ICO’s.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Yeah but that's getting a bit ridiculous I'm sure there are limits on the amount of adverts you can watch in one journey, otherwise people might try and cheat the Tachain token reward system.

you would have thought they would limit to say 5 ads per hour or something because if you had someone working for that transport company whats to say they couldn't spend all shift watching adverts earning tokens.

Ssshhh you'll give away my plans haha But no seriously I bet the team have thought of this and have a mechanism in place that only lets you watch x amount every x amount of time

Oh. Wow, how did you guys come across this thought. This never crossed my mind and i do hope they have a good plan to tackle the ad watching abuse.

When you say watch do you mean watching on a special devices installed on those transport mediums or in a mobile app? I think the trickiest part or the limitation to the number of ads is the attention period of the users; some users can handle watching several ads in a single trip others can handle only one. I think AI can be handy here.

Well i mean there is literally nothing to stop you from playing the adverts and looking out the window while they do play, or talking to someone else if it's a joint trip.

Still though, generating the traffic to the ad is sufficient enough regardless of the end-user actually watching the ad! 5 per hour or some sort of limitation to stop the abuse would be a good idea though
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

When you say watch do you mean watching on a special devices installed on those transport mediums or in a mobile app? I think the trickiest part or the limitation to the number of ads is the attention period of the users; some users can handle watching several ads in a single trip others can handle only one. I think AI can be handy here.

Well i mean there is literally nothing to stop you from playing the adverts and looking out the window while they do play, or talking to someone else if it's a joint trip.
Activity: 490

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

That's why they are a team am sure they have considered almost every scenario and have created a means to tackle them

Tachain starting with advertising in taxi services but i think in future they will expand the business in different part of transportation.
Activity: 756
Merit: 278
This is a very bold decision to go on sale when the whole market is on the decline.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

That's why they are a team am sure they have considered almost every scenario and have created a means to tackle them
Activity: 308
TACHAIN, innovating the travel and advertising services industry with the latest technology, the Tachain platform substantially expands opportunities for advertisers and users of Tachain apps
Activity: 728

Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

I’m sure their will be theirs no way the team didn’t consider abuse in the design lol. The team will make sure the abusers will be controlled the trick is to make sure it doesn’t impact legitimate people who see ads often
Activity: 378

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Yeah, I'm sure the team have thought about this already, otherwise people could set up bots just farming the ads and abusing the system

definitely they must have considered this i believe it among the first thing they thought of, no one would want to waste money
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

Brilliant especially as it deals also with transportation as well, I totally subscribe to this, and users may as well gain more tokens and more view time due to the long hour trip

This would be a nice idea. Especially if there are longer ads. And also many ads to counter frequent repetition. At least to take away the Boredom.

Yep variety is very important I’ve seen as networks launch and they crash peocause people hate seeing the same ad 900 times even if it’s the same company having varied ads goes along way to keeping the watchers interested and attentive
Activity: 532

Yeah, I'm sure the team have thought about this already, otherwise people could set up bots just farming the ads and abusing the system

That's a fact. The use of  Bots in situations like this is a huge problem that might likely plague systems like this. I want to be hopeful that they will find a way to handle it
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

This would be a nice idea. Especially if there are longer ads. And also many ads to counter frequent repetition. At least to take away the Boredom.

Lol that would be insane, imagine how many tokens you could earn watching adverts for an entire long haul flight.. Free taxi rides for life anyone who travels alot? haha
Jump to: