Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 248. (Read 92657 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
People desire very soon after opening the app if they like it or not I think it’s something like 4 seconds hear kind of snap judgements are why app developers have to put so much effort into a clean and easy to use innterface

Yea, that's probably one of the most important aspect in building an app, there is need for the interface to be user friendly, first impression matters a lot and when it comes to app development, the need of a professional graphic designer comes in and i believe they must have taken that into consideration while developing the app, hope to see it come out sleek

All of the above is especially important for an application that offers to watch commercials. At first sight such kind of application can be considered as something annoying so the goal of designer here is to make the app attractive to use, comfortable and minimalistic in all its layouts.

Yea, a good graphic designer will do justice to the project and deliver something much more appealing to the community, this app has to do with individuals from all ages and the first impression matters a lot, that's the major reason why they should get it right as the user interface is the first point of call when users, investors and advertisers visit the app
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
What about the other plans? Advertising in a taxi is ok, but what about longer trips by train or plane? Since you have plenty of time to look at advertising and earning tokens

Brilliant especially as it deals also with transportation as well, I totally subscribe to this, and users may as well gain more tokens and more view time due to the long hour trip

This would be a nice idea. Especially if there are longer ads. And also many ads to counter frequent repetition. At least to take away the Boredom.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
What about the other plans? Advertising in a taxi is ok, but what about longer trips by train or plane? Since you have plenty of time to look at advertising and earning tokens

Brilliant especially as it deals also with transportation as well, I totally subscribe to this, and users may as well gain more tokens and more view time due to the long hour trip
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Yeah but that's getting a bit ridiculous I'm sure there are limits on the amount of adverts you can watch in one journey, otherwise people might try and cheat the Tachain token reward system.

you would have thought they would limit to say 5 ads per hour or something because if you had someone working for that transport company whats to say they couldn't spend all shift watching adverts earning tokens.

Yeah, I'm sure the team have thought about this already, otherwise people could set up bots just farming the ads and abusing the system

Yes, there is possibility that people will use bot to earn more tokens. But Tachain team can take care of this by asking for confirmation, something like selecting checkbox after every ad.

Few may slip but I doubt it would be easy to use a bot since it would depend on they type of execution of ads. Especially if they are based on visual say eye detection or something of some sort.

I think ads will play only after you board the cab/taxi and it will continue only till you are in the taxi. So bots may not be helpful here. Unless Tachain allow people to watch the ads without hiring taxi.
Activity: 490

Yeah but that's getting a bit ridiculous I'm sure there are limits on the amount of adverts you can watch in one journey, otherwise people might try and cheat the Tachain token reward system.

you would have thought they would limit to say 5 ads per hour or something because if you had someone working for that transport company whats to say they couldn't spend all shift watching adverts earning tokens.

Yeah, I'm sure the team have thought about this already, otherwise people could set up bots just farming the ads and abusing the system

Yes, there is possibility that people will use bot to earn more tokens. But Tachain team can take care of this by asking for confirmation, something like selecting checkbox after every ad.

Few may slip but I doubt it would be easy to use a bot since it would depend on they type of execution of ads. Especially if they are based on visual say eye detection or something of some sort.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
What is the exact target of softcap and hardcap? I mean how much funds they require to the continue their project?

Here is what Tachain whitepaper says:

Hard cap for Tachain ICO is 10M USD. Maximum number of tokens to be generated is 2.275M TCHN tokens and the soft cap is 2M USD.
Hard cap for private pre-sale (whitelisted members) is 1M USD.

That sale is started? Can we see the progress of sale? Or they will update once in a week? What exactly dates of ICO?

maybe head over to their website and take a look at all the information they have available https://tachain.io/
On homepage I found one info. "Limitations
No requirements on contribution amount[/i]. That's mean there no minimum or maximum investment requirement here? So how we decide investment amount?

You can select the amount, it depends on the currencies (ETH, BTC or any other crypto or Fiat may be) they are accepting.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
What is the exact target of softcap and hardcap? I mean how much funds they require to the continue their project?

Hard cap for Tachain ICO is 10M USD. Maximum number of tokens to be generated is 2.275M TCHN tokens and the soft cap is 2M USD.

That sale is started? Can we see the progress of sale? Or they will update once in a week? What exactly dates of ICO?

maybe head over to their website and take a look at all the information they have available https://tachain.io/
On homepage I found one info. "Limitations
No requirements on contribution amount[/i]. That's mean there no minimum or maximum investment requirement here? So how we decide investment amount?
Activity: 182
I expect this project will be success and can be arrived the hard cap of ICO.
Yes, absolutely the project is going to become hugely successful due to its innovative idea and hardworking team which is continuously pushing forward the project towards the way of success.

The feeling is mutual buddy, their proposed features are intriguing one I think will pull through.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I expect this project will be success and can be arrived the hard cap of ICO.
Yes, absolutely the project is going to become hugely successful due to its innovative idea and hardworking team which is continuously pushing forward the project towards the way of success.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Activity: 336
Merit: 2
This looks like a competition to Uber and Taxify but you are bringing yours to the blockchain. I searched for the Tachain app on Google Play Store but it's not available there. Where can I find the link to your MVP? Then asides the incentives, what would motivate users to open their app and start watching only ads? just asking.

The app is not available yet, Tachain state on their website "Available soon in leading app marketplaces." If you check out the roadmap it says July is the release date for iOS and August for android.

I recently asked in the telegram channel. the apps will be released at the end of July. Probably iOS first and a few days later the Android version.
We do not have to wait much longer

I really cannot wait to see what the apps look like, I think the developers will have done an amazing job. The app is the most pivotal part of the Tachain project so they have to ensure it operates properly and also looks great.

Given that the app is very important to Tachain, I trust they'll take out time to ensure it's designed properly looking forward to the Android version

I think there are more Android users compared to other platforms, thus, I would have suggested they work towards releasing the one for Android OS first before any other.

I think there are more Android users, especially in the area where Tachain will start their business. Therefore is a release for Android likely.

Developing android and iPhone app is not a defficult thing I advise they should develop both app because they will get much users when they do

They actually have plans for both platforms, just that one comes after the other in an order that I don't feel so cool with. I would have preferred it in a reverse order

iPhone user will get a chance to see the earlier than android users. I hope there are iPhone users here who can share the feedback once app is available.

Yay, for once iOS will be released first!! Usually it's android markets that get the first trial, I'm glad to see this.

I can't afford costly iPhone, so have to wait for Android based app release. But android app will be in August so just a month I need to wait.
Yes, exactly their are many android users who are eagerly waiting for android based application. And it will launch in August, so just few days are remain to launch of the application.Team is do their best to launch the android application as early as possible.
Activity: 118

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 118

copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

Activity: 532
This looks like a competition to Uber and Taxify but you are bringing yours to the blockchain. I searched for the Tachain app on Google Play Store but it's not available there. Where can I find the link to your MVP? Then asides the incentives, what would motivate users to open their app and start watching only ads? just asking.

The app is not available yet, Tachain state on their website "Available soon in leading app marketplaces." If you check out the roadmap it says July is the release date for iOS and August for android.

I recently asked in the telegram channel. the apps will be released at the end of July. Probably iOS first and a few days later the Android version.
We do not have to wait much longer

I really cannot wait to see what the apps look like, I think the developers will have done an amazing job. The app is the most pivotal part of the Tachain project so they have to ensure it operates properly and also looks great.

Yeah I'm waiting to see the app as well. It's so core to the system, it has to be user friendly and intuitive. If its too much messing around people just wont bother.

i believe they put user-friendliness into consideration while designing the app its very important for scenario like this

I believe professionals were given the design job to do and they aught to know the importance of a user friendly app in cases like this. I don't  think we have reasons to be worried about that
Activity: 224
Merit: 5

Activity: 392
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Guy's, I have some confusion here. On their website countdown is started and showing Closed sale ends in 6 days 4 hours. What is that closed sale? I didn't hear that yet.
Jump to: