Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 264. (Read 92657 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
"Tachain is all about entertainment and transportation synergy onchain" Tachain Minimum Viable Product (MVP) Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users. The functionality of the application will widen together with the growth of Tachain as to its roadmap. Available soon in leading app marketplaces. Join the revolutionary ecosystem. Each purchase of tokens comes with a bonus — and a lifetime premium quality service.

I am waiting for the Tachain app for taxi services. I am curious, how it will work and how I can earn the token by watching ads.

Ola, uber is trying to do that already. As far as I know they are not using any blockchain. If there is going to huge transparency when Tachain comes with App for taxi, it would be nice.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
The project has unique and practical ideas, the strength of the expert team and the mentors, Tachain can be one of the unexpected factors in 2018 with great potential.

I agree with you on all the points you mentioned. Not sure about teams experience which I dont have clarity. But sure, this could be black horse for 2018.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Well you need to have the app to get a taxi in the first place so I presume they offer you the option to watch some adverts during your journey, you will be paid TCHN tokens for watching the ads and you will be able to use the TCHN tokens to pay for future trips or withdraw to your wallet!

They already have users and drivers that they rolled out the pilot program to, the only thing for me is they need to attract a lot of drivers for this to take off, and that doesn't happen overnight!

Aha, so there will be app like what we have now for uber. We can book a cab using that app and will have option to pay using Tachain token.
But, I agree that they need to do lot of marketing and need to attract more and more cabs to use this platform.

Guys, I have one doubt here. If I book cab using Tachain app and want to earn some token by watching ads, where these ads will play? On my mobile itself?

You would watch the ad on the app on your phone whilst riding in the taxi, I don’t think you will need to watch the ads for the entirety of your journey. You do not need to watch the ads but it helps the ecosystem and it pays for your taxi trip so why not!? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Aha, the advertising should be played on the smartphone. I thought so far that they will install small screens in the taxis
I always think way too complicated

I think the screen installation costs would be too expensive and I don't think the driver or Tachain would want to pay for this. The ads will be displayed on the mobile app, most people have smartphones and they need the app to call a taxi anyway so it makes more sense.

Screen installation will cost more for cab owner or for Tachain as well. So ads on customers mobile is good option.

Alot less work required and I think it will be better on mobile phones as everyone is stuck to them these days

That is because mobile phones is more accessable than the other way of communication just like personal computer. Well Tachain is very useful because it innovating an advertising or entertainment into a new one. It is very competitive to other business form.

I think the competition in this niche is low compared to others and the fact it's a profitable one from the get go, I don't think raising their various caps would take much time

Mobile app requires very less investment compare to installing screen in each cab. And project implementation will take less time.

I think this would make sense when they are in form of notifications. So you get notification while in taxi and while using other applications as well. I can see this best used with transportation apps.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

Well you need to have the app to get a taxi in the first place so I presume they offer you the option to watch some adverts during your journey, you will be paid TCHN tokens for watching the ads and you will be able to use the TCHN tokens to pay for future trips or withdraw to your wallet!

They already have users and drivers that they rolled out the pilot program to, the only thing for me is they need to attract a lot of drivers for this to take off, and that doesn't happen overnight!

Aha, so there will be app like what we have now for uber. We can book a cab using that app and will have option to pay using Tachain token.
But, I agree that they need to do lot of marketing and need to attract more and more cabs to use this platform.

Guys, I have one doubt here. If I book cab using Tachain app and want to earn some token by watching ads, where these ads will play? On my mobile itself?

You would watch the ad on the app on your phone whilst riding in the taxi, I don’t think you will need to watch the ads for the entirety of your journey. You do not need to watch the ads but it helps the ecosystem and it pays for your taxi trip so why not!? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Aha, the advertising should be played on the smartphone. I thought so far that they will install small screens in the taxis

I think the screen installation costs would be too expensive and I don't think the driver or Tachain would want to pay for this. The ads will be displayed on the mobile app, most people have smartphones and they need the app to call a taxi anyway so it makes more sense.

Screen installation will cost more for cab owner or for Tachain as well. So ads on customers mobile is good option.

Alot less work required and I think it will be better on mobile phones as everyone is stuck to them these days

That is because mobile phones is more accessable than the other way of communication just like personal computer. Well Tachain is very useful because it innovating an advertising or entertainment into a new one. It is very competitive to other business form.

I think the competition in this niche is low compared to others and the fact it's a profitable one from the get go, I don't think raising their various caps would take much time

Mobile app requires very less investment compare to installing screen in each cab. And project implementation will take less time.

That's true, lots of folks can't get enough of their smart phone. They'll reach more people with a mobile app
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Activity: 23
I'm review in concept on your business, It is really good!
Flawless project, conversant business, riveting activity.
Activity: 118

This will be great. But hopefully they will be giving enough tokens which will cover my internet charges as well and give some additional profit Wink

It is great indeed, what makes this project good is because of the tokens that will be given after watching the advertisement which gives us profit. I am looking forward for  other information and updates of this project.

I think the biggest challenge would be convince the riders to users to actually see the ads. Usually on route you are chatting or using the mobile for something else. I think they can have an overlay or something.

I would use NFC tags. "If you use Tachain, you can start the app and advertising here"
Tachain users know what to do, and everyone else does not look anyway

I'm sure they would just use generic mobile notifications to alert that there are ads to be viewed
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
I know all people are know about that. But this is a just reminder that whitelisting will be ends in 2 days 5 hours. So anyone is still pending for that ten do it.
Activity: 392
Ico reviews are a dike a dozen and most are crap. In all honesty it’s always best to do your own review of projects and see if you personally think it’s worth investing in or not. As in the end it’s your money not some random guys site. Most of which are run by ambitious tweens
Yes that is a good option but some ico reviews are true i usually only check reviews on popular sites, and experts can give advice can leave a comment about the project too which can also help new investors.
I agree. Finally they are putting their thoughts, review as per their own analysis. Everyone's thinking are different. So generally I am ignoring reviews/rating sites.

I don't usually invest in a project based on what the rating reads on all this rating sites, i believe most of them are not sincere in their judgment and just review to get members.
Exactly, I am also not going to invest on best on reviews. Finally project quality, product, their team can always  matter.  I am investing in project on only based on my own analysis.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

This will be great. But hopefully they will be giving enough tokens which will cover my internet charges as well and give some additional profit Wink

It is great indeed, what makes this project good is because of the tokens that will be given after watching the advertisement which gives us profit. I am looking forward for  other information and updates of this project.

I think you should come over to the telegram group and take a look at the website and Whitepaper for more information about the project

Yeah! I agree it is because in the telegram you can see there all the updates and informations you needed and what is the project all about in the platform which is white paper. Though it is full of informations but very useful and for you to be able to determine what is right.

Something i find interesting, if you have to for example take a minibus, or share a taxi, would everyone on the ride be able to watch adverts at the same time? Imagine if there was like 8 of you, you might be able to earn enough for a free ride haha
I wouldn't want to watch at all any persuasive advertizing when I use taxi services or car-sharing, it seems to me it is impudence from the service providing these services as we already pay them money

I think that's the point, you watch the adverts so you can earn Tachain tokens and in turn get some of the money you spend on the initial ride back..
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
The essence of this project is to continue working for the success of this project, I advise everyone to make an investment in this project.
With a great and active team is not impossible if the project will work.
i for one believe that this project is a very good one i have gone through their whitepaper and i have discovered that their concept is really awesome. wish them the very best
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

I think the biggest challenge would be convince the riders to users to actually see the ads. Usually on route you are chatting or using the mobile for something else. I think they can have an overlay or something.

I would use NFC tags. "If you use Tachain, you can start the app and advertising here"
Tachain users know what to do, and everyone else does not look anyway
Activity: 336
The essence of this project is to continue working for the success of this project, I advise everyone to make an investment in this project.
With a great and active team is not impossible if the project will work.
Activity: 490

Activity: 406
Merit: 2
"Tachain is all about entertainment and transportation synergy onchain" Tachain Minimum Viable Product (MVP) Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users. The functionality of the application will widen together with the growth of Tachain as to its roadmap. Available soon in leading app marketplaces. Join the revolutionary ecosystem. Each purchase of tokens comes with a bonus — and a lifetime premium quality service.

I am waiting for the Tachain app for taxi services. I am curious, how it will work and how I can earn the token by watching ads.
Activity: 42
Activity: 238
Ico reviews are a dike a dozen and most are crap. In all honesty it’s always best to do your own review of projects and see if you personally think it’s worth investing in or not. As in the end it’s your money not some random guys site. Most of which are run by ambitious tweens

I agree and I always do my own research (DYOR FTW) however... a lot of people do not have the time to do this and they use popular ICO review sites like ICO Bench, Track ICO and ICO Rating as a bench mark. A lot of youtubers use this information to help shill projects and a lot of newbies use it because they think these websites are gospel.

Lets be honest we know these ratings are full of spiel and the top ratings are normally paid for, so yes to an experienced crypto investor these websites mean nothing, but to a lot of people its actually an indicator of whether they should invest or not. That's why projects absolutely LOVE to promote high scores on their websites because this entices people and when they see a 5/5 or 10/10 it makes them think "ooh this project is the bees knees" and it helps persuade investors to buy in.

Good points Cryptossi!
But even though we don't have time to do research about all projects, we should at least check few basic points like,
Unique concept, team's experience, roadmap, resources available to implement the project, number of tokens, private and pre-sales response.
Activity: 70
The project has unique and practical ideas, the strength of the expert team and the mentors, Tachain can be one of the unexpected factors in 2018 with great potential.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I agree and I always do my own research (DYOR FTW) however... a lot of people do not have the time to do this and they use popular ICO review sites like ICO Bench, Track ICO and ICO Rating as a bench mark. A lot of youtubers use this information to help shill projects and a lot of newbies use it because they think these websites are gospel.

Lets be honest we know these ratings are full of spiel and the top ratings are normally paid for, so yes to an experienced crypto investor these websites mean nothing, but to a lot of people its actually an indicator of whether they should invest or not. That's why projects absolutely LOVE to promote high scores on their websites because this entices people and when they see a 5/5 or 10/10 it makes them think "ooh this project is the bees knees" and it helps persuade investors to buy in.
Jump to: