Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 268. (Read 92657 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Whitelisting ends in 4 and a half days time, the closed/private sale will start on 16th July and Beta access to the Tachain iOS/Android app will begin!

Very exciting times for Tachain supporters and potential investors!

Wait a sec, you mean MVP is out?   Huh Huh Why some project take long to get one out, Tachain already provides one not too long into her token sales, this is commendable
MVP is not out yet the IOS version of the app will be released this month and the Android version will be released around August you can also see that information in their roadmap on their site here https://tachain.io/.

So happy that the iOS version is coming first I’m so used to iOS lagging behind android in the crypto app scene so it’s really great that I’ll get to t st out the mvp so soon YAY

Don't you think it would have been better if the head released both ios and Android version together. I believe there are more android to ios users too.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

actually I just wanted to ask if anyone could test the MVP. but as I see in the roadmap, the iOS app will be released in July and the Android version in August. I think the few days I can wait to test the app myself

Yeah not long now at all. I dont have iOs so I will be super intrigued to hear peoples experiences with the app and how they got on

Same man, I'm an android user I know Tachain will release a killer app I'll be patiently wait for August to test myself.

Well for us with sense who use Android Tongue it's really not too far to be fair to get to test the app, August is only 3 weeks away so I'm happy to wait .. Sure it'll be worth it
Activity: 574
Looking forward to more updates from this project. What exchanges are you going to be on?

Yeah, I would like to know what exchanges they will be listed on and also any partnership they are securing  and other interesting information
I don't think they were thinking for an exchange since they are still preparing for the ICO and how can this ICO success in any way.

I agree it's early to talk about exchange listing, but there are few projects who do select exchange even before ICO starts which sometimes help promoting project itself.
I wouldn't begin to hurry with the choice of exchange. You shouldn't go ahead of the planet of all and to agree to cooperation with unclear and new exchanges, it is better to wait 1-2 months and to get on good large and well-known exchange.
Activity: 532
Hello, all!
I rely that the business will satisfy all that has been target.

They are expected to meet all proposed goals. I think they have the ability and zeal to, once they can raise the required capital, all will be good to go I believe.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Whitelisting ends in 4 and a half days time, the closed/private sale will start on 16th July and Beta access to the Tachain iOS/Android app will begin!

Wait a sec, you mean MVP is out?   Huh Huh Why some project take long to get one out, Tachain already provides one not too long into her token sales, this is commendable
MVP is not out yet the IOS version of the app will be released this month and the Android version will be released around August you can also see that information in their roadmap on their site here https://tachain.io/.

So happy that the iOS version is coming first I’m so used to iOS lagging behind android in the crypto app scene so it’s really great that I’ll get to t st out the mvp so soon YAY
Just 3 days and fee hours ago remains to ends whitelisting. People have to hurry if they are still pending for this procedure.

is there no minimum investment in whitelisting? That would be the first time that I see no minimum in a pre-sale.
and "only" 10 million hardcap, that's really modest in times like these
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

Just 3 days and fee hours ago remains to ends whitelisting. People have to hurry if they are still pending for this procedure.

I think this is the stage FOMO comes to play I expect a bit of a rush in the the next 3 days.
Activity: 392

copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Looking forward to more updates from this project. What exchanges are you going to be on?

Yeah, I would like to know what exchanges they will be listed on and also any partnership they are securing  and other interesting information
I don't think they were thinking for an exchange since they are still preparing for the ICO and how can this ICO success in any way.

I agree it's early to talk about exchange listing, but there are few projects who do select exchange even before ICO starts which sometimes help promoting project itself.
Actually about exchanges I guess no one have any news. I am also waiting that if they will be announced about exchange between in ICO so it will be more interesting.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Indeed. MVP is coming out real fast from Tachain. I like this. So team is actively working on the project progress also which is real good and they can attract many investors in this way.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Cool project. A strong team, a promising idea. I will participate! Good luck to the guys. This is undoubtedly an interesting and necessary work for society

I don't understand any your words, what do you want to participate? The bounty? but i thought there was no bounty on this project.
They do have a bounty thread here is the link to it: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-tachain-entertainment-and-transportation-synergy-4597358, maybe he was talking about the airdrop, as they also have that running now.
This is really great since they have a bounty campaign for the project, it seems like they could have a great effort by the bounty campaign.

Bounties are great ways of promoting the project for cheap aswell as building a stable community. I hope the telegram channel grows further
Yes, I do agree if they were getting more views and subscribers on the telegram channel, and i wish they could gather more funds and to the moon.

What is the timeline for TaChain ICO? I am sure its not going to close now or in the near future. Since time is there, we will see more investors come into the project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
This project is very interesting since it occupies a wide range of services which involves the entertainment and in the transportation. This new project that will work in the crypto community someday will surely gives a good service to the community. The team is capable of doing this platform in accordance with the needs of the community since it was created by this skilled individuals.

I couldn't agree more and also adding to the fact that they concentrated on areas that is recognized globally as one of the most profitable money spinner of all time - entertainment is indeed a very fine niche

I hope that the adverts will be relevant to the users, like you create a profile and tick your interests, then it supplies you adverts related to those that you have selected.

But how should that work in a taxi? if they show me advertising, do I have to register first?
I imagine that with some difficulty. and many will probably not do that

Well you need to have the app to get a taxi in the first place so I presume they offer you the option to watch some adverts during your journey, you will be paid TCHN tokens for watching the ads and you will be able to use the TCHN tokens to pay for future trips or withdraw to your wallet!

They already have users and drivers that they rolled out the pilot program to, the only thing for me is they need to attract a lot of drivers for this to take off, and that doesn't happen overnight!

Never knew they already have tested the app, well it all depends on how fast the value of the token increases, if the value becomes substantial, the drivers and users will be attracted to the project, i understand it doesn't take overnight for such to happen, considering the competitive nature that they are in but hopefully we'll get to see some significant interest with time
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Activity: 560
Cool project. A strong team, a promising idea. I will participate! Good luck to the guys. This is undoubtedly an interesting and necessary work for society

I don't understand any your words, what do you want to participate? The bounty? but i thought there was no bounty on this project.
They do have a bounty thread here is the link to it: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-tachain-entertainment-and-transportation-synergy-4597358, maybe he was talking about the airdrop, as they also have that running now.
This is really great since they have a bounty campaign for the project, it seems like they could have a great effort by the bounty campaign.

Bounties are great ways of promoting the project for cheap aswell as building a stable community. I hope the telegram channel grows further
Yes, I do agree if they were getting more views and subscribers on the telegram channel, and i wish they could gather more funds and to the moon.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

I think they were referring to joining the ICO campaign and purchasing some tokens, but thanks for the link to the bounty thread im gonna go check it out and see what ways i can earn myself some additional free tokens!
Activity: 560

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Activity: 602

Jump to: