Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 265. (Read 92657 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Ico reviews are a dike a dozen and most are crap. In all honesty it’s always best to do your own review of projects and see if you personally think it’s worth investing in or not. As in the end it’s your money not some random guys site. Most of which are run by ambitious tweens

I do agree with you on that, i don't think is wise for anyone to invest in any project without conducting a research, most of this review sites are just in for the money, nothing more, i see them everyday, seeking for attention in different project telegram groups, only a tiny fraction of them can be considered valuable but at the end, just do your personal research  

I agree with you, it is better to do research by our own in order not to blame someone with our decisions. Deciding to invest is very crucial part to do because it talks about money and we all know that it is risky to invest in crypto world but as what I see in this project, it has potential to grow and be one on the top list because of the positive feedback heard. Hope the team will workhard and be active more to gain more trust to people.

I agree with you guys. It's our money and we should invest it based on own research. Rating site do help in understanding the points but there conclusion should not be considered for investment

With any investment it can be risky and that's the chance we all take. i've seen projects with great reviews that have absolutely tanked. part and parcel with this game.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Greetings DEVs.
Wish you find fairly resources to develop your plan.
Advisable design, engaging vision, impeccable job.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Ico reviews are a dike a dozen and most are crap. In all honesty it’s always best to do your own review of projects and see if you personally think it’s worth investing in or not. As in the end it’s your money not some random guys site. Most of which are run by ambitious tweens

I do agree with you on that, i don't think is wise for anyone to invest in any project without conducting a research, most of this review sites are just in for the money, nothing more, i see them everyday, seeking for attention in different project telegram groups, only a tiny fraction of them can be considered valuable but at the end, just do your personal research  

I agree with you, it is better to do research by our own in order not to blame someone with our decisions. Deciding to invest is very crucial part to do because it talks about money and we all know that it is risky to invest in crypto world but as what I see in this project, it has potential to grow and be one on the top list because of the positive feedback heard. Hope the team will workhard and be active more to gain more trust to people.

I agree with you guys. It's our money and we should invest it based on own research. Rating site do help in understanding the points but there conclusion should not be considered for investment
Activity: 154

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Very user-friendly interface with the platform, good promising technologies great future, good referral program, bounty project, as well as perspective development of the platform. Everything is clear and simple. For any questions, support is answered within 5 minutes in the group in a telegram and all this is the guarantee of a good project.

I like how it is user orientated but it also gives taxi drivers a great new opportunity, we all know the problem with Uber’s self employed (but more like employed) contracts and maybe Tachain could turn some of Uber’s drivers heads and they could make the switch over to Tachain!
Activity: 532
Yes that is a good option but some ico reviews are true i usually only check reviews on popular sites, and experts can give advice can leave a comment about the project too which can also help new investors.
I agree. Finally they are putting their thoughts, review as per their own analysis. Everyone's thinking are different. So generally I am ignoring reviews/rating sites.

I don't usually invest in a project based on what the rating reads on all this rating sites, i believe most of them are not sincere in their judgment and just review to get members.

They are focusing on getting more projects listed rather than actually give value to investors with their sincere ratings. The money is all that matter for them right??
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
Yes that is a good option but some ico reviews are true i usually only check reviews on popular sites, and experts can give advice can leave a comment about the project too which can also help new investors.
I agree. Finally they are putting their thoughts, review as per their own analysis. Everyone's thinking are different. So generally I am ignoring reviews/rating sites.

I respect your decision sir, but as what you said above that we have different ideas you are right and I believe the reviews or rating will only serve as our guide and it helps to think what's best to do. The last word will still on us. We can totally say what the stand of the project. The important in here is knowledge and understanding.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

Well you need to have the app to get a taxi in the first place so I presume they offer you the option to watch some adverts during your journey, you will be paid TCHN tokens for watching the ads and you will be able to use the TCHN tokens to pay for future trips or withdraw to your wallet!

They already have users and drivers that they rolled out the pilot program to, the only thing for me is they need to attract a lot of drivers for this to take off, and that doesn't happen overnight!

Aha, so there will be app like what we have now for uber. We can book a cab using that app and will have option to pay using Tachain token.
But, I agree that they need to do lot of marketing and need to attract more and more cabs to use this platform.

Guys, I have one doubt here. If I book cab using Tachain app and want to earn some token by watching ads, where these ads will play? On my mobile itself?

You would watch the ad on the app on your phone whilst riding in the taxi, I don’t think you will need to watch the ads for the entirety of your journey. You do not need to watch the ads but it helps the ecosystem and it pays for your taxi trip so why not!? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

This will be great. But hopefully they will be giving enough tokens which will cover my internet charges as well and give some additional profit Wink

It is great indeed, what makes this project good is because of the tokens that will be given after watching the advertisement which gives us profit. I am looking forward for  other information and updates of this project.

I think you should come over to the telegram group and take a look at the website and Whitepaper for more information about the project

yeah, they are very active on the telegram channel each time i ask a question i always get an instant response.

There is no much activity on the telegram channel which gives the moderators freedom to reply to reasonable comments and questions.

The main reason in most of the people join the telegram channel for airdrops and sometimes start posting spam messages instead of involving in meaningful discussion.
Activity: 728

I don't usually invest in a project based on what the rating reads on all this rating sites, i believe most of them are not sincere in their judgment and just review to get members.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
You should mostly judge a project by your own analysis on it and by checking every detail about it. A smart investor will always take an overall review of the project and get to know the aim, the team behind it and many more factors in consideration before investing in it. There are many paid review systems working out on the ICO review platform which everyone should avoid to avoid losses.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Anything to improve the return and result from ads will be a boon for advertisers they will flock to anything that improves marketing roi. So using a project like this to incentivise and really get the entire concept of advertising flipped on its head with a blockchain twist.
Activity: 308

Best thing to do is knowing about the project by your own if its legit or not through review and through reading some comments of the experienced people. Because this is all about investing money and it is risky so better know everything first.

Having a deep research about the project is one alternative moves to know more about the concept of the project. Thus, by this approach you will get more precise information about the platform and how it will work in the market. TACHAIN is capable of doing this since their platform is aiming to get the connection between the project and community through advertising.
Activity: 532

Well you need to have the app to get a taxi in the first place so I presume they offer you the option to watch some adverts during your journey, you will be paid TCHN tokens for watching the ads and you will be able to use the TCHN tokens to pay for future trips or withdraw to your wallet!

They already have users and drivers that they rolled out the pilot program to, the only thing for me is they need to attract a lot of drivers for this to take off, and that doesn't happen overnight!

Aha, so there will be app like what we have now for uber. We can book a cab using that app and will have option to pay using Tachain token.
But, I agree that they need to do lot of marketing and need to attract more and more cabs to use this platform.

Guys, I have one doubt here. If I book cab using Tachain app and want to earn some token by watching ads, where these ads will play? On my mobile itself?

You would watch the ad on the app on your phone whilst riding in the taxi, I don’t think you will need to watch the ads for the entirety of your journey. You do not need to watch the ads but it helps the ecosystem and it pays for your taxi trip so why not!? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

This will be great. But hopefully they will be giving enough tokens which will cover my internet charges as well and give some additional profit Wink

It is great indeed, what makes this project good is because of the tokens that will be given after watching the advertisement which gives us profit. I am looking forward for  other information and updates of this project.

That's just an incentive to encourage users to view ads I guess. They must have known how difficult it is for people to view ads cause they hate it.
Activity: 728

I think you should come over to the telegram group and take a look at the website and Whitepaper for more information about the project

yeah, they are very active on the telegram channel each time i ask a question i always get an instant response.

There is no much activity on the telegram channel which gives the moderators freedom to reply to reasonable comments and questions.
Activity: 574

Yeah! I agree it is because in the telegram you can see there all the updates and informations you needed and what is the project all about in the platform which is white paper. Though it is full of informations but very useful and for you to be able to determine what is right.

Something i find interesting, if you have to for example take a minibus, or share a taxi, would everyone on the ride be able to watch adverts at the same time? Imagine if there was like 8 of you, you might be able to earn enough for a free ride haha
I wouldn't want to watch at all any persuasive advertizing when I use taxi services or car-sharing, it seems to me it is impudence from the service providing these services as we already pay them money
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Yeah! I agree it is because in the telegram you can see there all the updates and informations you needed and what is the project all about in the platform which is white paper. Though it is full of informations but very useful and for you to be able to determine what is right.

Something i find interesting, if you have to for example take a minibus, or share a taxi, would everyone on the ride be able to watch adverts at the same time? Imagine if there was like 8 of you, you might be able to earn enough for a free ride haha
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

Jump to: