Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 39. (Read 92657 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I see, the idea and solution of Tachain is great. On the other hand, the project will take measures to attract partners to make the community quite trust in the potential of Tachain. I think the fact that the project is constantly updating new information and publishing a list of partners will be a testament to the growth of Tachain! The community will trust and choose Tachain!
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
The Tachain team published an article on Medium, worth reading. "How Blockchain Can Transform The Future Of Entertainment"
https://medium.com/@tachain/how-blockchain-can-transform-the-future-of-entertainment-966ac4723638

I checked it and it's really amazing. Sooner or later we all know that blockchain will really going to change the future I know tachain will going to be part of it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I can see this for the first time on the homepage, does anyone know more about that?
TMARQ
Coin market for TCHN to be traded into other cryptocurrencies in a matter of seconds

In which cryptocurrencies will we be able to exchange? Do we need to find other buyers or trade directly with Tachain's inventories?

I think it will be used to trade TCHN against fiat and cryptos like BTC and ETH. It means users can cash in their earnings and it will also be used by advertisers to buy TCHN to run advertising campaigns.

Of course, I also thought about BTC and ETH. But doesn't it sound to you that there will be several cryptocurrencies that can be exchanged for?
Well, we'll see it in a few months, when Tachain finally starts operations

Well, the more tokens the better as this means it is more accessible for more people. I think they will start off with the most popular first and then they can start diversifying into other tokens that might be slightly more obscure.
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
There was a Halloween promo on TAChain project Tokens Sale some days back, when does this bonus end?

i was not aware they organized a Halloween promo i would head to their telegram channel for more delay i hope the bonus is still running

I think it was literally only for the halloween i dont see why they would have continued it its one of those spur of the moment things to reward people paying attention, hopefully we see more of these kind of things to drive even more sales over the rest of the ICO.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

I can see this for the first time on the homepage, does anyone know more about that?
TMARQ
Coin market for TCHN to be traded into other cryptocurrencies in a matter of seconds

In which cryptocurrencies will we be able to exchange? Do we need to find other buyers or trade directly with Tachain's inventories?

I think it will be used to trade TCHN against fiat and cryptos like BTC and ETH. It means users can cash in their earnings and it will also be used by advertisers to buy TCHN to run advertising campaigns.

Of course, I also thought about BTC and ETH. But doesn't it sound to you that there will be several cryptocurrencies that can be exchanged for?
Well, we'll see it in a few months, when Tachain finally starts operations
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
There was a Halloween promo on TAChain project Tokens Sale some days back, when does this bonus end?

i was not aware they organized a Halloween promo i would head to their telegram channel for more delay i hope the bonus is still running
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
The Tachain team published an article on Medium, worth reading. "How Blockchain Can Transform The Future Of Entertainment"
https://medium.com/@tachain/how-blockchain-can-transform-the-future-of-entertainment-966ac4723638

The article is so true... Right now there are new crop of middle men that have completely taken over the role especially in the entertainment industry and funny this new crop are about to get obsolete with yet another new set of guys lol
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

TMARQ

Activity: 672

yeah, i really enjoyed the article tachain is going to be a force in this blockchain powered era, they should understand the importance of what they are doing
They do shares so many interesting things regarding Blockchain!
Its great that they are educating  people  about the Blockchain not just promoting Their  own products!
Its important as people have learn Blockchain to understand Tachains process! 

Well, its of importance that they share news based n the blockchain industry because the industry its as at important as them having a community, so anything that will boost the blockchain industry ought to be shared on their social handles, its a general thing and all hands need to be on deck if the industry wants to survive, most brands don't know this
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

TMARQ

Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
I'm happy to see that the tachain team continues to try to reach out and discuss things from the industry that might affect the project but that aren't directly tied to the project its important project teams are aware of the overall trends of the market and the industry as a whole to succeed
Activity: 420
Merit: 2

yeah, i really enjoyed the article tachain is going to be a force in this blockchain powered era, they should understand the importance of what they are doing
They do shares so many interesting things regarding Blockchain!
Its great that they are educating  people  about the Blockchain not just promoting Their  own products!
Its important as people have learn Blockchain to understand Tachains process! 
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

Nice article.  Blockchain is the future.  All new projects are based on blockchain technology now. Not only entertainment but even medical,  banking,  education,  everything will be based on blockchain now.

The blockchain is really going to sneak into the various sectors or parts of the world. Just like how AI and machine learning came and various tech companies where teaching their users how to use this technology, i see so happening for blockchain too.
Activity: 672
I get you, it's great to list off these big companies as potential partners, but have contracts been agreed? I would like to see more proof first before we hear about these announcements.

Your not wrong, but we often do here huge companies listed off with very little follow up from the crypto or non-crypto side, so i'm hoping the fact that tachain is playing a bit coy with announcing exactly who they are partnering with means were dealing with a more realistic partnership that will eventually get announced :S

I think is more or less like a psychological thing, giving the community a glimpse of what they intend to do in the future, their aims but at same time it will raise a lot of expectations from the community, like what if such isn't done, won't that affect the brand in a negative way?, or is it just a publicity stunt to give the community something to talk about?
Activity: 350
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

Nice article.  Blockchain is the future.  All new projects are based on blockchain technology now. Not only entertainment but even medical,  banking,  education,  everything will be based on blockchain now.
I think the same. But for the blockchain technology do not need tokens. Tokens are just speculation, in almost all projects they are just the fifth leg of a dog)) Cheesy
Activity: 238

Activity: 280
I'm really surprised no one has mentioned this tweet that Tachain posted on the 31st October: https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1057662367931289600

They are confirming that there is a partnership in place with OnePlus, one of the biggest tech companies in the world. It's not clear on what lines the partnership is. I imagine they will be an advertising partner that will publish ads on the Tachain adnet and will be displayed on transportal app.

Well, it is actually nice that the team is raking in partnerships, but one thing that baffles me is the continuous use of the term "future partner" does this mean that no deal has been signed yet?

Right now I am not comfortable with the term usage in almost all the potential partnership they aim at having, they should instead work on getting them instead of a futuristic term like "future partner"

Future partner means things are not confirmed for now. Until they sign the contract and make official announcements we can say there is an official partnership agreement between these two parties.

In that case such announcement shouldn't be made, till it is done. What if something happens during negotiation and both party are not able to come to an agreement? It will only hurt the expectations of the community.

Yeah,  may be they already in last stage of signing the agreement. But yes I agree such news should be announced only after its confirmed.
copper member
Activity: 644
I'm really surprised no one has mentioned this tweet that Tachain posted on the 31st October: https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1057662367931289600

They are confirming that there is a partnership in place with OnePlus, one of the biggest tech companies in the world. It's not clear on what lines the partnership is. I imagine they will be an advertising partner that will publish ads on the Tachain adnet and will be displayed on transportal app.

Well, it is actually nice that the team is raking in partnerships, but one thing that baffles me is the continuous use of the term "future partner" does this mean that no deal has been signed yet?

Right now I am not comfortable with the term usage in almost all the potential partnership they aim at having, they should instead work on getting them instead of a futuristic term like "future partner"

Future partner means things are not confirmed for now. Until they sign the contract and make official announcements we can say there is an official partnership agreement between these two parties.

In that case such announcement shouldn't be made, till it is done. What if something happens during negotiation and both party are not able to come to an agreement? It will only hurt the expectations of the community.
Pages:
Jump to: