Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 7. (Read 92630 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

I also prefer a money back guarantee, it is a form of an insurance if the project won't reach the softcap. But Tachain has already reached the softcap. Why you guys discuss about such a guarantee?

We are discussing this feature because it has only recently been offered by Tachain on the homepage. A money back guarantee has never been available on any ICO, if I'm right.
Softcap may already have been reached, but the tokenale is still going on

I think there have been money back carried out by various projects but it haven't been given the term "money back" but 'buy back'
Whatever inspires this decision by the Tachain Team is simply genius as this will inspire confidence as well

Yes, I Have seen some ICOs buy back the tokens form the holders to help the price of their tokens to rise. It should be noted that that usually don't guarantee buy back at a certain price. But Tachain is supposed to give back money to investors at initial price. It will be very difficult if the price is below the initial price after 12 months. Because all of the investors will want their money.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
There’s a lot of questions on about TAChain project. I think thats because it’s not popular in the streets on Philippines. How does the team plan to get the people interested in the project? How do they plan to refund if it goes wrong? When would the project kick off? So many question on my mind.

You’re so lucky. I like to see it when project team holds an AMA. It helps the community and investors to build trust in the project when they understand the concept and see feasibility when their questions are answered.
Btw I said you’re lucky because there would be AMA/interview with founders. You can find more details here; https://www.facebook.com/tachain.io/photos/a.230271814428530/339026956886348/?type=3&
That's really great. In just 3 days they have this interview schedule. Can we have any live video streaming? We will see the founder first time in a interview.
Yes They say it is a live Interview!
What would be the media they are coming live? Youtube? Zoom meeting? Oh anyway that would be a much better relief for us in this screwed  days of the crypto market!

I’ll suggest they have their AMA on reddit or telegram as these two platforms are were interested parties frequent.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Their Risk Free Investment seems solid! If you invest in them and later you decide to walk out of this project seeing ni progress you can claim your ETH back!
Which is cool for me, as they are promising the product or the return of money!

I really like how does their Risk Free Investment option work. It's  really a big advantages to all investors that they will have an assurance that they really can get their investment back with different choices or options.

But what is the take on that? I mean for until when is that valid for? There was one here planning to sell and was actually pressed to sell. He could make use of this feature.

This is good deal/win win situation for investors. If ETH price goes up and Tachain tokens value goes down or tokens not listed. We can claim back our tokens

I heard that there are multiple options for investors, one is 100% money back guarantee but there will be no bonus available with this option. And second is bonus option. So either you get bonus or money back guarantee.

Its a risky strategy but it shows that they have confidence (and probably back up Venture Capital) so that small investors dont really need to take the risk because the project is succesful either way
In risk free strategy they are not offering any kind of bonuses but at least they are giving money back guarantee that's also enough.

I personally prefer money back guarantee than bonus. If tokens lists at good price I still get profit. But if there is no listing due to some reason, I get my money back.

I agree, money back guarantee seems to work well with a lot of investors. It is a sure assurance that you will get your investment back if nothing happens with the project. This also means that there is a 50% chance the project will do well.

I also prefer a money back guarantee, it is a form of an insurance if the project won't reach the softcap. But Tachain has already reached the softcap. Why you guys discuss about such a guarantee?
Yes , tachain already reached softcap but tachain is not listed yet and who's know what happens will infuture. That's why people are discussing this topic and as per my knowledge for money back guarantee investors should have to wait for 12 month at least.

Being listed on an exchanges is not enough. Investors can be paid back if they are not satisfied. However, I doubt it
Activity: 153
Filtering Good!
There’s a lot of questions on about TAChain project. I think thats because it’s not popular in the streets on Philippines. How does the team plan to get the people interested in the project? How do they plan to refund if it goes wrong? When would the project kick off? So many question on my mind.

You’re so lucky. I like to see it when project team holds an AMA. It helps the community and investors to build trust in the project when they understand the concept and see feasibility when their questions are answered.
Btw I said you’re lucky because there would be AMA/interview with founders. You can find more details here; https://www.facebook.com/tachain.io/photos/a.230271814428530/339026956886348/?type=3&
That's really great. In just 3 days they have this interview schedule. Can we have any live video streaming? We will see the founder first time in a interview.
Yes They say it is a live Interview!
What would be the media they are coming live? Youtube? Zoom meeting? Oh anyway that would be a much better relief for us in this screwed  days of the crypto market!
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

Activity: 462
bithostcoin.io

It is a good opportunity for the Tachain project that people and even bigger investors will invest in their project. I also want to know and watch the live interviews with their founders on November 27,2018.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

We are discussing this feature because it has only recently been offered by Tachain on the homepage. A money back guarantee has never been available on any ICO, if I'm right.
Softcap may already have been reached, but the tokenale is still going on

I think there have been money back carried out by various projects but it haven't been given the term "money back" but 'buy back'
Whatever inspires this decision by the Tachain Team is simply genius as this will inspire confidence as well
copper member
Activity: 224
Risk-free investment, good offer but currently still a pomegranate with a red market, many are still hesitant about investing in a new ICO. But if the team is able to provide confidence so that investors are willing to invest their capital at Tachain it is certainly an extraordinary thing.

You're right, investors are running at a loss at the moment and they don't intend to invest, well, some are still very confident about the market getting to a much higher destination and as such they are making use of this bearish period to buy at very cheap price and sell when the price get pretty high, though it may take sometime but they will benefit immensely

In my option i'd say this is one of the best times to purchase some good coins thus, if Tachain can take good advantage of this event by conducting an elite marketing approach they should see a good influx of investors.
Activity: 672
Risk-free investment, good offer but currently still a pomegranate with a red market, many are still hesitant about investing in a new ICO. But if the team is able to provide confidence so that investors are willing to invest their capital at Tachain it is certainly an extraordinary thing.

You're right, investors are running at a loss at the moment and they don't intend to invest, well, some are still very confident about the market getting to a much higher destination and as such they are making use of this bearish period to buy at very cheap price and sell when the price get pretty high, though it may take sometime but they will benefit immensely
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
This is the first time a Blockchain based project is trying to protect investors fund. It shows they mean business here. I’ll expected with this payback in place we are not far from the hardcap no more.

Personally I am not optimistic about the payback. There is no detail about it.
Are they supposed to pay money back to all the holders or only initial investors?
How will it be implemented if all the holders want their money?

Good question, But based on their risk free investments the only investors who'll get their investments back are those people who chose not to get the bonus instead they have an assurance about it.

i am guessing those class of people are very few, i really don't think it gonna be any big of a deal but they actually made those policies to make investment secured and worth taking

I agree buddy, I think some people think that making an investments is already risky and instead of wasting those bonuses they will going to choose the option where they can get it ^^.
if i'm the one to say, then its not a bad thing to have insecurities! In this market so many things could happen!
Having you Funds secured is the main thing now! 
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
This is the first time a Blockchain based project is trying to protect investors fund. It shows they mean business here. I’ll expected with this payback in place we are not far from the hardcap no more.

Personally I am not optimistic about the payback. There is no detail about it.
Are they supposed to pay money back to all the holders or only initial investors?
How will it be implemented if all the holders want their money?

Good question, But based on their risk free investments the only investors who'll get their investments back are those people who chose not to get the bonus instead they have an assurance about it.

i am guessing those class of people are very few, i really don't think it gonna be any big of a deal but they actually made those policies to make investment secured and worth taking

I agree buddy, I think some people think that making an investments is already risky and instead of wasting those bonuses they will going to choose the option where they can get it ^^.
Activity: 490

I think they could start having people use the ready app and gradually build from there. I don't think marketing it at this stage would do it any good since it seems the apps are not fully ready?
Activity: 420

Great that the Tachain team react on supporters opinion and host an AMA session. Even if I don't have a Facebook account, I'm happy that they answer the questions of the community.
Activity: 728

Are you from the Philippines? About the team not being popular in the Philippines. I would advice them to step up their marketing strategy there. The project will also be officially kicking off next year. Probably in the 2nd quarter.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3

Activity: 826
Merit: 102
Activity: 560
Merit: 16

the market is a very clear indication of don't invest in any project but i think with enough evidence anybody can ascertain with certainty whether a project is worth their investment regardless of the situation of the market, i would advise tachain to give new investors strong reasons why they should invest in their project

Yeah, investor are pretty scared right now because of what happen in the market, but it with its no risk-free investment, for sure there will be a lot of investor that would like to grab it, also if the project success its not only the investor will get the benefits but also the TaChain's client. A win-win situation between the investor , Tachain , their client and their customer.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
Their Risk Free Investment seems solid! If you invest in them and later you decide to walk out of this project seeing ni progress you can claim your ETH back!

I really like how does their Risk Free Investment option work. It's  really a big advantages to all investors that they will have an assurance that they really can get their investment back with different choices or options.

But what is the take on that? I mean for until when is that valid for? There was one here planning to sell and was actually pressed to sell. He could make use of this feature.

This is good deal/win win situation for investors. If ETH price goes up and Tachain tokens value goes down or tokens not listed. We can claim back our tokens

I heard that there are multiple options for investors, one is 100% money back guarantee but there will be no bonus available with this option. And second is bonus option. So either you get bonus or money back guarantee.

Its a risky strategy but it shows that they have confidence (and probably back up Venture Capital) so that small investors dont really need to take the risk because the project is succesful either way
In risk free strategy they are not offering any kind of bonuses but at least they are giving money back guarantee that's also enough.

I personally prefer money back guarantee than bonus. If tokens lists at good price I still get profit. But if there is no listing due to some reason, I get my money back.

I agree, money back guarantee seems to work well with a lot of investors. It is a sure assurance that you will get your investment back if nothing happens with the project. This also means that there is a 50% chance the project will do well.

Yes , tachain already reached softcap but tachain is not listed yet and who's know what happens will infuture. That's why people are discussing this topic and as per my knowledge for money back guarantee investors should have to wait for 12 month at least.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

the market is a very clear indication of don't invest in any project but i think with enough evidence anybody can ascertain with certainty whether a project is worth their investment regardless of the situation of the market, i would advise tachain to give new investors strong reasons why they should invest in their project
Activity: 490

I really like how does their Risk Free Investment option work. It's  really a big advantages to all investors that they will have an assurance that they really can get their investment back with different choices or options.

I like the deal they are offering, one can decide to carry on or pull out if there’s no progress. This is definitely a big advantage for every investor.

On the other hand won't it promote greed and laziness as well?
I mean people aren't investing because they belive in the project but because they want to get gain and if they don't get it they ask for money back

I honestly think it will; I still did not get the chance to go through all the details of the policy but that would be risky to the team and the roadmap. I mean you have a pool and then suddenly that pool is lower than what it is meant to be hence changes in the roadmap; i think the biggest insurance to the community is the actual real progress.
Pages:
Jump to: